PDA

View Full Version : Can it just stop?!

Abbey Marie
03-28-2018, 03:22 PM
I am beyond sick of seeing and hearing from this pig of a sex worker with her man-face and inflated boobs. Can we get the airwaves disinfected? Ugh.

Gunny
03-28-2018, 03:36 PM
Sex sells. Russian collusion is on the brink of the abyss. This is unfortunately what the left has remaining in it's "arsenal".

High_Plains_Drifter
03-28-2018, 04:11 PM
Sex sells. Russian collusion is on the brink of the abyss. This is unfortunately what the left has remaining in it's "arsenal".
Exactly... the democrat propaganda wing is running out of things to be unhinged about, so now they're licking the gutter.

I tune it all out, Abbey. I listen to exactly NONE of it, even when Fox News has it on, which 90% of the time I have on mute anyway.

LongTermGuy
03-28-2018, 04:16 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZQaLkXX0AA4npS.jpg

Elessar
03-28-2018, 06:17 PM
I am beyond sick of seeing and hearing from this pig of a sex worker with her man-face and inflated boobs. Can we get the airwaves disinfected? Ugh.

Tune it out, Dear Lady.

It is just weak lower level pundits that keep pushing the damned issues.

They are weak, trying to establish a name for themselves.

aboutime
03-28-2018, 07:16 PM
Tune it out everybody. The Liberal Democrats being supported by the LEFT COAST home of Sexual Harassment, Rape, and Illegal servants who work under the table....are all related.

SEX in any form is more important to the Democrats than any form of TRUTH.
Note how they do a 24/7 SEX TRIBUTE against Trump....while avoiding the SCUMBAGS of TV, and MOVIES who sell their ugly bodies for Dollars to any takers who need to hide their ignorance.

NightTrain
03-28-2018, 08:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZQaLkXX0AA4npS.jpg

:laugh2:

Damn that's funny!

LongTermGuy
03-28-2018, 10:05 PM

Damn that's funny!

https://media.giphy.com/media/WxzmC0qC2yCQ0/giphy.gif

NightTrain
03-28-2018, 10:09 PM

Just the latest desperate frenzy to focus on anything negative after countless failures to impeach him.

I know it gets old, but take heart that the moonbats have nothing and the latest stampede will end like all the others.

Think about it... remember Trump University? That was all the rage, then were women that claimed sexual impropriety prior to the election that disappeared immediately after, then there was the Emoluments Clause, then there was Russia Collusion, then there was Mental Fitness, then there was Comey's firing, and there's a dozen others or more.

She's a literal whore trying to extort money. I wish she'd just disappear as well, but until the breathless CNN / MSNBC / ABC / CBS / NYT / WAPO / LATimes editors decide they've driven this mule 3 miles underground, we'll keep hearing and seeing her in the news unless something more hopeful comes along to hang their hopes on.

I'm enjoying watching the usual suspects wrecking themselves in their zeal to bring Trump down. It's not going to happen.

Things are good and looking better every day.