PDA

View Full Version : Kremlin Set To Retaliate Against Diplomat Expulsions, According To Russia’s Press Sec

Gunny
03-28-2018, 03:43 PM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 12:34 PM PT — Wed. March 28, 2018The Russian government is planning to retaliate against the expulsion of its diplomats.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitri Peskov said Russia will take reciprocal measures “at the appropriate time.”
He added, the response would be in line with Russia’s national interests, but provided no further details.
This comes after 25 U.K. allies expelled more 130 Russian diplomats in the wake of the nerve agent attack on a former Russian Spy on British soil.
Peskov’s comments echoed the remarks by several Russian lawmakers, who accused the U.K. of what they call “a provocation.”
“There is a saying which serves this situation well, that goes ‘The one who benefits is the one who perpetrates’ — the culprit of the murder of Skripal will be found in Western countries, because they are the ones who are using this case to take collective action against Russia,” stated Sergei Zheleznyak, member of Russian parliament.
Additionally, several Russian diplomats said the recent developments are economic and informational war against Moscow. They warned of heightened risks of an armed conflict in the future.
http://www.oann.com/kremlin-set-to-retaliate-against-diplomat-expulsions-according-to-russian-press-secretary/

Oh look. The Russians are making threats. Everybody better get a food taster. :)

Black Diamond
03-28-2018, 03:57 PM
But the Russians own Donald.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-28-2018, 04:07 PM
Haven't seen many of our Russian trolls lately... could it be that they see that none of us buy any of their BS?

Gunny
03-28-2018, 05:28 PM
Haven't seen many of our Russian trolls lately... could it be that they see that none of us buy any of their BS?Only two are what you could call trolls. Polite Russian didn't seem like Balu and Papokarlo at all. Balu ran off again right after the election. Mentioned it to Jimbob on a post. Blames us, of course.

The other guy is probably copping z's. I'm sure he'll be along to tell us why we're wrong at some point :laugh:

Elessar
03-28-2018, 05:56 PM
http://www.oann.com/kremlin-set-to-retaliate-against-diplomat-expulsions-according-to-russian-press-secretary/

Oh look. The Russians are making threats. Everybody better get a food taster. :)

Oh, Jeeze! I am impressed!

Ummm...not really!

Elessar
03-28-2018, 05:59 PM
Only two are what you could call trolls. Polite Russian didn't seem like Balu and Papokarlo at all. Balu ran off again right after the election. Mentioned it to Jimbob on a post. Blames us, of course.

The other guy is probably copping z's. I'm sure he'll be along to tell us why we're wrong at some point :laugh:

Balu does post some nice photos. That I appreciate. His Communist brain-washing, on the other hand, is really
distasteful.

Papokarlo is just a troll.

Papokarlo
03-29-2018, 12:29 PM
you have a lot here and I am one, I don't have time for you. the Kremlin will send diplomats, it is necessary to send twice as many of your diplomats. and Trump said that Russia can change these 60 diplomats to other Russian diplomats. ahaha

the world trembles and began to fear the Russian spies))

jimnyc
03-29-2018, 12:32 PM
you have a lot here and I am one, I don't have time for you. the Kremlin will send diplomats, it is necessary to send twice as many of your diplomats. and Trump said that Russia can change these 60 diplomats to other Russian diplomats. ahaha

the world trembles and began to fear the Russian spies))

The world doesn't tremble, the world is disgusted, and that's why the punishments via diplomats. You WAY overestimate Russia, it's "might" or lack thereof. Then whenever FACTS and articles with FACTS are shoved down your throat, you dismiss things instantly, showing that you don't even read things.

Russians are not to be trusted and for damn good reason. Commie fucker.

Papokarlo
03-29-2018, 12:44 PM
The world doesn't tremble, the world is disgusted, and that's why the punishments via diplomats. You WAY overestimate Russia, it's "might" or lack thereof. Then whenever FACTS and articles with FACTS are shoved down your throat, you dismiss things instantly, showing that you don't even read things.

ahah the UK has published a wall of shame of those who did not agree with the opinion of London will be hanging on this Board. This is pure dictatorship water. Those who do not bow before London will be lowered into the garbage. It's a shame

jimnyc
03-29-2018, 12:45 PM
ahah the UK has published a wall of shame of those who did not agree with the opinion of London will be hanging on this Board. This is pure dictatorship water. Those who do not bow before London will be lowered into the garbage. It's a shame

Lowered into garbage?

Sent off to Russia? Siberia?

Papokarlo
03-29-2018, 12:46 PM

you can call me whatever you want, right down to the most offensive words. Europe is not sovereign, and you can not understand it, or you paid for what you write here.

Elessar
03-29-2018, 12:53 PM

Dictatorship?

What an idiot.

How do you like living in a dictatorship? Are you one of those Communist
carry-overs, yearning for continued dictatorship?

You are a card-carrying Communist that lacks world view wisdom and reality.

jimnyc
03-29-2018, 12:53 PM
you can call me whatever you want, right down to the most offensive words. Europe is not sovereign, and you can not understand it, or you paid for what you write here.

Well, I do pay all the bills, so I guess that kinda gives me extra rights. But nope, you have the SAME rights, and are free to post as you want, even if it's somehow insulting. But when you do, like insulting ALL of America, then expect similar posts in return.

A shame that you can never truly understand and have lived in "freedom". It's awesome!! :) :)

Elessar
03-29-2018, 12:56 PM

You can pound your shoe as much as you want.

Nobody here, and I can say that collectively with no shame, gives a RAT'S
ASS of what propaganda you spew out.

Just a brain-washed Communist Troll.

Papokarlo
03-29-2018, 01:24 PM
You can pound your shoe as much as you want.

Nobody here, and I can say that collectively with no shame, gives a RAT'S
ASS of what propaganda you spew out.
Just a brain-washed Communist Troll.
what about dictatorship in Europe?

Gunny
03-29-2018, 02:19 PM
you can call me whatever you want, right down to the most offensive words. Europe is not sovereign, and you can not understand it, or you paid for what you write here.I get it perfectly well. The nations in Europe are not sovereign if they aren't big enough to stop the bully from just taking away what is theirs. That's pretty self-explanatory and obvious.

Meanwhile, the rest of the World except Mexico believes in sovereign nations with defined borders. Countries don't exist a the whim of Russia and whether or not they have something Russia wants to take. That is THE basest mentality of human existence. Pathetic. Yet you call yourself civilized.

Papokarlo
03-29-2018, 03:24 PM
i get it perfectly well. The nations in europe are not sovereign if they aren't big enough to stop the bully from just taking away what is theirs. That's pretty self-explanatory and obvious.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world except mexico believes in sovereign nations with defined borders. Countries don't exist a the whim of russia and whether or not they have something russia wants to take. That is the basest mentality of human existence. Pathetic. Yet you call yourself civilized.

where's the fucking proof that? The nation of russia is waiting for proof, soon we will simply cease to pay attention to this.

Gunny
03-29-2018, 04:13 PM
where's the fucking proof that? The nation of russia is waiting for proof, soon we will simply cease to pay attention to this.

Edit: Nevermind. Just smack yourself in the head. You're stupid.

Drummond
03-29-2018, 06:37 PM

My guess: when, I say WHEN, that proof is forthcoming ... your Kremlin masters will do all in their power to dismiss it.

They may well do this through disinformation in your own media (I think the 'take' you have on the world in general says something about the form and extent of media control that's exercised in Russia !). I think that if they could, they'd suppress all knowledge of those independent test findings. If they can't, then they'll ridicule them, or do something to try and discredit them (most probably by 'discrediting' any agency giving results not approved of by your masters).

[Papokarlo, you already posted elsewhere that London politics was 'collapsing', as I recall. That was so nonsensical and bizarre as to be obviously the product of propagandist force-feeding by your media ... yes ?]

So, in truth, you are NOT waiting for proof. You aren't. You're waiting for some comforting media soundbytes that tell you the West is being 'wicked' again, that all is well, and Putin is the best thing since sliced bread.

The reality is that Putin and his mob are dangerous. Not only to the victims they target; not even just to those innocents who get caught up in it all. They are ultimately dangerous to the world in general. A nation leadership, possessing a nuclear capability, which has a zero moral compass, is capable of literally anything. 'Might is Right' is a mantra they believe in wholeheartedly, to the exclusion of all else.

Russians generally will follow along like well trained, obedient sheep.

Papokarlo, your access to this board allows you to expand your understanding of this world. You COULD let it free you of jaundiced misconceptions you have, and understand the severe dysfunctionality of your own society. You COULD.

But, you WON'T.

Because you prefer your comforting 'Mother Russia' propaganda instead.

Prove me wrong. Be my guest.

aboutime
03-29-2018, 08:16 PM

Papokarlo.....YOU are all the PROOF we need. Sounds like you missed your last dose of Putinacilin, served on the half shell, with Potato Juice, and Vodka Flavored Supositories used just before brushing your teeth with Stalin Grease from your favorite Fast Food Dumpster.

Elessar
03-29-2018, 08:19 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about. The only dictatorship on that continent is in Russia.
Then move southeast to North Korea.

Drummond
03-29-2018, 08:55 PM

I think you're referring to the EU, or European Union.

Granted, the EU exists - ultimately - to subsume member States ever-closer into its structure.

BUT .. the EU isn't a dictatorship. There's no one person ruling vast swathes of people. If the EU has failings, it's its arrogance, sure, but also that it's overly bureaucratic.

Compare that to Putin, a self-styled and self-perpetuating leader of a Russia that's a police State, where its media is under strict and rigid Kremlin control. Where, if you defy him, you'll be perpetually looking over your shoulder to see what harm may befall you. And where, on occasions, such as in Salisbury, UK, harm DOES befall a 'non-friend' of Putin.

Russia: a 'democracy' which returns approval ratings of a single leader which no GENUINE democracy could reflect, especially considering the number of 'choices' available to vote for. Where rigging democratic votes is pretty much a norm (the election; the Crimea Referendum ... and the like).

You're in no position to sound off about so-called 'dictatorships'. We have a saying ... 'people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'.

Gunny
03-29-2018, 08:57 PM
:beer:
My guess: when, I say WHEN, that proof is forthcoming ... your Kremlin masters will do all in their power to dismiss it.

They may well do this through disinformation in your own media (I think the 'take' you have on the world in general says something about the form and extent of media control that's exercised in Russia !). I think that if they could, they'd suppress all knowledge of those independent test findings. If they can't, then they'll ridicule them, or do something to try and discredit them (most probably by 'discrediting' any agency giving results not approved of by your masters).

[Papokarlo, you already posted elsewhere that London politics was 'collapsing', as I recall. That was so nonsensical and bizarre as to be obviously the product of propagandist force-feeding by your media ... yes ?]

So, in truth, you are NOT waiting for proof. You aren't. You're waiting for some comforting media soundbytes that tell you the West is being 'wicked' again, that all is well, and Putin is the best thing since sliced bread.

The reality is that Putin and his mob are dangerous. Not only to the victims they target; not even just to those innocents who get caught up in it all. They are ultimately dangerous to the world in general. A nation leadership, possessing a nuclear capability, which has a zero moral compass, is capable of literally anything. 'Might is Right' is a mantra they believe in wholeheartedly, to the exclusion of all else.

Russians generally will follow along like well trained, obedient sheep.

Papokarlo, your access to this board allows you to expand your understanding of this world. You COULD let it free you of jaundiced misconceptions you have, and understand the severe dysfunctionality of your own society. You COULD.

But, you WON'T.

Because you prefer your comforting 'Mother Russia' propaganda instead.

Prove me wrong. Be my guest.I'm about done with this moron. EVERY SINGLE THING he has demanded be proven has been in thread after thread; yet, he just comes back with "prove it".

I have neither the time nor patience for stupidity. This idiot is just a parrot for communist regime that's been dead as long as he's been alive.

Oh and Papokarlo anytime you want to start throwing insults at me? You best pretend you're Russia and I'm the US Marine Corps. You're overmatched, outgunned, outmanned and I will be more than happy to hand you what I leave of your commie little ass in a fucking paper bag. Hope we're straight on that, bitch.

Elessar
03-29-2018, 09:18 PM
:beer:I'm about done with this moron. EVERY SINGLE THING he has demanded be proven has been in thread after thread; yet, he just comes back with "prove it".

I have neither the time nor patience for stupidity. This idiot is just a parrot for communist regime that's been dead as long as he's been alive.

Oh and Papokarlo anytime you want to start throwing insults at me? You best pretend you're Russia and I'm the US Marine Corps. You're overmatched, outgunned, outmanned and I will be more than happy to hand you what I leave of your commie little ass in a fucking paper bag. Hope we're straight on that, bitch.

Just a brain-washed Shill that cannot match up to level-headed logic.
It is a delight to see a Commie taken apart.

Drummond
03-29-2018, 09:20 PM
:beer:I'm about done with this moron. EVERY SINGLE THING he has demanded be proven has been in thread after thread; yet, he just comes back with "prove it".

Oh and @papokardo anytime you want to start throwing insults at me? You best pretend you're Russia and I'm the US Marine Corps. You're overmatched, outgunned, outmanned and I will be more than happy to hand you what I leave of your commie little ass in a fucking paper bag. Hope we're straight on that, bitch.

I don't know whether he believes all the propaganda his people puts out, and is content just to parrot it rather than be receptive to anything else; or, whether he has a knowledge of being wrong, but is loyal to his 'Mother Russia' and wants to 'stick it to us in the West'.

Either way, this is tiresome and pointless. Papokardo can learn from us if he chooses. If he doesn't, then he has to learn the hard way that his enslavement to propagandist soundbytes from the Kremlin will never result in a receptive audience here.

We value freedom and decency, here in the West. We don't go in for dictatorships masquerading as democratic: we don't sink to unlawful assassinations with nerve agents and radioactive materials, deployed in civilian environments. We TRULY detest terrorists; we don't emulate them on the world stage, as Putin's people did in Salisbury recently.

Which is it, Papokardo ? Are you a mindless mouthpiece for a power-covetous dictator, or do you have your own mind, one capable of learning from experience ?

You can learn from the experience of being a part of this forum. IF you choose.

Do you choose to ?

Wait for confirmation of who deployed the military-grade toxin released on UK soil. Accept it. Or, be blind to what you learn.

It should be a good litmus test for you.

Papokarlo
03-30-2018, 01:25 AM
you must be bored out here without me, Hey three.

I here became less likely to come(I'm tired), you as the chain broke

High_Plains_Drifter
03-30-2018, 02:27 AM

Ya know... it's nice you think you're country is all this or all that, but when it comes right down to the facts, Russia is just another little shit hole nation with a dictator for president that really doesn't have any money, treats it's people like shit, and you people really have no idea how the rest of world lives because your internet, your media, everything you do is monitored, and if you step out of line or speak out against your messiah Putin, you'll disappear and no one will hear from again. Have fun in that gulag, and your entire family too.

As far as you thinking that you can here, to an American message board, and talk our Russian propaganda, if you think that any of us that are able to FULLY access the media and internet and know how a free society operates, if you think that we are going to believe you, then you need a real wake up my Russian friend. You need to get the hell otta there and spend some time OUTSIDE Russia.

Drummond
03-30-2018, 10:35 AM

You think a lot of yourself, don't you ?

Post here if you wish. Don't post here if you'd rather not. It's entirely up to you.

High Plains Drifter has just given you the perfect answer, in my opinion. I agree with every word.

[My guess ... as the day when Russian culpability for the disgusting Salisbury attack being revealed to the world draws ever nearer, when the proof becomes undeniable, so you'll become ever-more interested in cutting and running. Me ... I'd prefer you took it on the chin, admitted the truth, and moved on from there.]

Gunny
03-30-2018, 11:21 AM

I here became less likely to come(I'm tired), you as the chain brokeWho ties your shoes for you?

Black Diamond
03-30-2018, 11:39 AM
Who ties your shoes for you?
I gotta start jogging again before it isn't me.

Elessar
03-30-2018, 01:03 PM
Who ties your shoes for you?

Oh, probably wears strap-ons!

Drummond
04-10-2018, 07:24 AM
There are several threads I could post this to ... this one will do as well as any of the others.

Yulia Skripal ... the daughter caught up in the Russian assassination attempt with a chemical weapon in Salisbury, UK, a month ago ... has recovered sufficiently to leave hospital. She was discharged today ... although she'll apparently need follow-up treatment at some time.

Get this, though. The Russian Embassy reacted to that news with a tweet (perhaps Donald's own tweetings have caught on, in the Kremlin ?). Their tweet said this (an exact quote):

WE CONGRATULATE YULIA SKRIPAL ON HER RECOVERY. YET WE NEED URGENT PROOF THAT WHAT IS BEING DONE TO HER IS IS DONE ON HER OWN FREE WILL

This was a BBC News item this lunchtime ... the tweet was shown, on screen, exactly as it had been posted.

I suppose that this message is open to some measure of precise interpretation (?). I can't help but wonder if the Almighty Russian State is expecting Yulia to think, though, that because they evidently want her dead, it should be 'her own free will' that she obeys their wish, and refuses anything that'll fight the poison she was exposed to !!!!!!!

Russia's sheer arrogance is truly breathtaking, regardless, that they seek to undermine what we have done to help her recover. Well, isn't it ??

Gunny
04-10-2018, 08:09 AM
It's an intimidation tactic aimed at her. "We will find you" is the message. Guess we'll see what happens.

Drummond
04-10-2018, 09:03 AM
It's an intimidation tactic aimed at her. "We will find you" is the message. Guess we'll see what happens.

Yes. Speculation in our media is that the Skripals may be offered new identities and a new life over in the US. So this'll make it eventually your own country's headache.

I can't help but wonder what your country would've done, had an equivalent of the Salisbury attack happened over there, instead .. in Baltimore, say ? I'm actually wondering if the Russians might be tempted to try again. It's been a feature of their behaviour that they've done their best to arrange access to them both - something the UK, very understandably, has refused them. In fact, we're now told that the Skripals have been 'removed to a secure location'.

Gunny
04-10-2018, 09:13 AM
Yes. Speculation in our media is that the Skripals may be offered new identities and a new life over in the US. So this'll make it eventually your own country's headache.

I can't help but wonder what your country would've done, had an equivalent of the Salisbury attack happened over there, instead .. in Baltimore, say ? I'm actually wondering if the Russians might be tempted to try again. It's been a feature of their behaviour that they've done their best to arrange access to them both - something the UK, very understandably, has refused them. In fact, we're now told that the Skripals have been 'removed to a secure location'.Probably the same thing the UK has done. Gone public to the international community and international authorities and let them deal with it.

Any direct confrontation between the US and Russia threatens escalation and/or nuclear war. So far, cooler heads have prevailed and they have an approved back door manner of confronting one another directly without confronting one another directly. We'll see how long that lasts given Putin's belligerence as of late.

The US may have more places for the Skripal's to hide, but we also have a lot more Russians with more freedoms to find them so I don't know that is a great idea. It's what I'd sell, while probably hiding them in Canada.

Drummond
04-10-2018, 09:16 AM
Probably the same thing the UK has done. Gone public to the international community and international authorities and let them deal with it.

Any direct confrontation between the US and Russia threatens escalation and/or nuclear war. So far, cooler heads have prevailed and they have an approved back door manner of confronting one another directly without confronting one another directly. We'll see how long that lasts given Putin's belligerence as of late.

The US may have more places for the Skripal's to hide, but we also have a lot more Russians with more freedoms to find them so I don't know that is a great idea. It's what I'd sell, while probably hiding them in Canada.

Current 'news' about their future could be diversionary, anyway. Who knows ... they might well end up in Canada. Or even .. Gibraltar .. ?

High_Plains_Drifter
04-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Current 'news' about their future could be diversionary, anyway. Who knows ... they might well end up in Canada. Or even .. Gibraltar .. ?
You need to move to America, brother, but stay away from parts of California and New York City.

aboutime
04-11-2018, 09:03 PM
http://www.showbiz411.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/PEEWEE-HERMAN-facebook.jpg
And....your Daddy....Putin...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uMUdyrhlBDw/UyXF-gOu_AI/AAAAAAAAB-s/EmFQiy5wYAE/s1600/pee+wee+putin.jpg

Drummond
04-12-2018, 07:51 AM
'Just in' ... the OPCW's findings on the nerve agent used in Salisbury, UK ...

https://news.sky.com/story/chemical-watchdog-confirms-novichok-poisoned-sergei-skripal-11327382

Independent chemical weapons scientists have confirmed that "high purity" novichok was used in the attempted murder of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia.

Tests carried out by experts from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) showed the nerve agent was found in environmental samples collected in Salisbury.

Blood tests also revealed that the chemical was found in blood samples taken from the Skripals and Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey, the police officer who first attended the scene.

The report from the OPCW says the chemical was "high purity" with a complete absence of contaminants.

Foreign secretary Boris Johnson called the results "conclusive".

"There can be no doubt what was used and there remains no alternative explanation about who was responsible - only Russia has the means, motive and record," he said.

The tests were carried out by four independent laboratories affiliated with OPCW and samples were transported under a "full chain of custody", the report said.

It did not name novichok directly but said: "The results of the analysis by the OPCW designated laboratories of environmental and biomedical samples collected by the OPCW team confirms the findings of the United Kingdom relating to the identity of the toxic chemical that was used in Salisbury and severely injured three people."

Tests by military experts at the Porton Down laboratories in Wiltshire found that novichok, one of a group of deadly chemical compounds developed by the Soviet government in the 1970s and 1980s, was responsible for the poisoning.

@Papokarlo (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3890) .... your comments ... ? Would you now care to change your tune ?? Considering that Novichok was ONLY ever produced in Russia, its stocks supposedly 'destroyed' many years ago ... yet, today, the OPCW has released a report on their analysis of a NONEXISTING material ... !!

If produced by someone else ... how would that 'alternative production facility' manage production of it to such high standards of purity .. AND .. even have the knowledge to produce it, in the first place ??

No, Papokarlo, this stinks. You know Russia is responsible. We all do. The OPCW gives us telling evidence of this. Now, it's for Russia to come clean, and drop its disgusting belligerence.

Papokarlo
04-16-2018, 07:06 AM

https://news.sky.com/story/chemical-watchdog-confirms-novichok-poisoned-sergei-skripal-11327382

@Papokarlo (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3890) .... your comments ... ? Would you now care to change your tune ?? Considering that Novichok was ONLY ever produced in Russia, its stocks supposedly 'destroyed' many years ago ... yet, today, the OPCW has released a report on their analysis of a NONEXISTING material ... !!

If produced by someone else ... how would that 'alternative production facility' manage production of it to such high standards of purity .. AND .. even have the knowledge to produce it, in the first place ??

No, Papokarlo, this stinks. You know Russia is responsible. We all do. The OPCW gives us telling evidence of this. Now, it's for Russia to come clean, and drop its disgusting belligerence.

I'm tired of answering.
I'm getting tired

aboutime
04-16-2018, 03:14 PM
I'm tired of answering.
I'm getting tired

We agree with you, and you coming here is as tired as a pile of STEAMING SHEIT, DUNG, POOP, or PUTIN...Your choice.

The steam is coming from the Intelligence you use to Troll your Propaganda.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RXuoD0X2p6o/maxresdefault.jpg

jimnyc
04-16-2018, 03:39 PM

I'm tired of answering.
I'm getting tired

So you keep repeating over and over "no proof, no proof" and then run like a little girl when confronted with evidence that would require you to use your brains. :rolleyes:

Drummond
04-16-2018, 06:42 PM
I'm tired of answering.
I'm getting tired

Try being tired of spreading Kremlin-friendly disinformation. Try, instead, the far more refreshing stance of being DISGUSTED at powers who think they've a so-called 'right' to attack civilians with military-grade chemical weapons !

Try understanding that those who fight such actions, and the powers responsible for them, do so with absolute reputability, with justice and decency fully on their side.

Try it. Go on. You can do it, if you really try.

... no ?