PDA

View Full Version : "White men with guns"

jimnyc
03-29-2018, 11:51 AM
I'm tired of this old and inaccurate claim. I don't even know if this picture is real or not, but either way it needs addressing. This claim is made many a time. That's because the liberal media likes to force their agenda in a certain direction.

Think I'm making it up? Then show me how often Chicago and the gun regulations they have in place, compared to the amount of murders there - where is the nightly discussion about this problem that is larger than ANY other area in America and accounts for so many deaths? WHY are all of these people dying in Chicago ignored? WHY is the result of the tough gun regulations in Chicago so ever rarely discussed?

Now, it would be retarded for the left to try and ban and seize regular handguns. But do they even realize that regular old handguns are so much more responsible for murders? The comparison, or the difference, is huge. But there is no interest in stopping that.

The actual "assault rifles" out there is already at a minimum, and nearly impossible to attain one. WHAT do they think is going to be accomplished by banning them? Oh, you say they are ignorant and don't understand all these differences? I hear ya!!

--

https://i.imgur.com/HyW7QdS.jpg

Gunny
03-29-2018, 01:34 PM
Only to criminals.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-29-2018, 01:47 PM
The only thing that I can muster in response to that picture is... leftists are full of shit.

Elessar
03-29-2018, 02:10 PM
I'm tired of this old and inaccurate claim. I don't even know if this picture is real or not, but either way it needs addressing. This claim is made many a time. That's because the liberal media likes to force their agenda in a certain direction.

Think I'm making it up? Then show me how often Chicago and the gun regulations they have in place, compared to the amount of murders there - where is the nightly discussion about this problem that is larger than ANY other area in America and accounts for so many deaths? WHY are all of these people dying in Chicago ignored? WHY is the result of the tough gun regulations in Chicago so ever rarely discussed?

Now, it would be retarded for the left to try and ban and seize regular handguns. But do they even realize that regular old handguns are so much more responsible for murders? The comparison, or the difference, is huge. But there is no interest in stopping that.

The actual "assault rifles" out there is already at a minimum, and nearly impossible to attain one. WHAT do they think is going to be accomplished by banning them? Oh, you say they are ignorant and don't understand all these differences? I hear ya!!

--

It boils down to denial.
Inner city blacks blame whites, yet is their own street punks they failed to raise into solid
citizens that are killing each other.

Blame the white guy, ignore the black punk with an illegally possessed handgun that kills
another equally illegal handgun possessor.

Par for the course in inner cities.

Obama is to blame. He represented this district on both the State and National Senates.
What did he do to curb this DAILY violence? Nothing is the answer.

Hag Maxine Walters....What has she done to curb violence in her supposed Congressional District?
NOTHING is the answer. What has she done with her net worth to benefit Compton? NOTHING!
https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00006690

Elessar
03-29-2018, 02:20 PM

--

jimnyc, I have said it before and will say it again:

None of the 'gun-grabbers' know the difference between a Fully Automatic firearm. and a Semi automatic.
They breed on sensation and maintain ignorance, being led by the nose, following some idiot declarer
that has no weapons sense or experience at all.

LongTermGuy
03-29-2018, 04:01 PM
Common...what else do the Leftist...Illegal Parasites..and black radical "yes we can" racists have to run with? Its the Norm for these dangerous low-info Fools...