PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter Unleashes on Trump

jimnyc
03-29-2018, 12:06 PM
"PJmedia and other sites like them only post things supportive of the right wing. Only things supportive of the president. They post lies all the time."

Retarded crap aside - methinks Coulter and the honeymoon with Trump is over! :laugh:

--

Ann Coulter Unleashes on Trump: 'The Worst Negotiator God Ever Created'

On Wednesday, Ann Coulter doubled down on her criticism of President Trump, complaining about the massive omnibus budget he signed and rebuking him for his failure to secure funding for the border wall.

"This is a bad week for genuine Trump supporters," Coulter told radio host Mark Simone. "What happened last week was hard to sugarcoat," she said, derisively referring to the omnibus deal as the "Schumer-Pelosi budget."

When he signed the bill into law last week, Trump vowed, “I say to Congress, I will never sign another bill like this again. I'm not going to do it again. Nobody read it. It’s only hours old. Some people don't even know what’s in it."

She went even further in a column posted Wednesday afternoon, mocking the idea that the president is somehow playing 3-D chess and outsmarting his opponents. She called Trump "The Worst Negotiator God Ever Created."

"We elected the guy whose name is on the cover of The Art of the Deal. Sure, he didn't write it -- and probably didn't read it -- but Trump must have heard about some of the trite advice it contains," she continued sarcastically. "This shows what a master strategist Trump is. He throws out the rulebook! You know what else, suckers? Now he can put out a paperback edition with a new chapter, How to Give Up Everything in Return for Nothing."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/ann-coulter-doubles-mocks-trump-worst-negotiator-god-ever-created/

Gunny
03-29-2018, 01:26 PM
I don't like Coulter. Even when she's right. She's a shrill harpy and gets on my nerves with her incessant whining when things don't go exactly her way.

case in point. I completely agree Trump shouldn't have signed the Omnibus Bill. Cool. Stop harping about it.

FakeNewsSux
03-29-2018, 02:41 PM
"Originally posted by Gunny

I don't like Coulter. Even when she's right. She's a shrill harpy and gets on my nerves with her incessant whining when things don't go exactly her way.

case in point. I completely agree Trump shouldn't have signed the Omnibus Bill. Cool. Stop harping about it.

I used to love Coulter exactly because she was so shrill and in the face of liberals. She lost me when she went overboard for McConnell in his reelection campaign. She belittled his Republican challenger saying he was just another unelectable flake that will lose yet another seat that the party so desperately needs in the Senate. That flake, an anti-establishment conservative went on to become the highly successful Governor of Kentucky and we got stuck with an anti Trumper in charge of the Senate who couldn't repeal Obamacare and just authored a $1.3 trillion porkulous bill. Thanks a pantload Ann.

Gunny
03-29-2018, 03:12 PM
"Originally posted by Gunny

I used to love Coulter exactly because she was so shrill and in the face of liberals. She lost me when she went overboard for McConnell in his reelection campaign. She belittled his Republican challenger saying he was just another unelectable flake that will lose yet another seat that the party so desperately needs in the Senate. That flake, an anti-establishment conservative went on to become the highly successful Governor of Kentucky and we got stuck with an anti Trumper in charge of the Senate who couldn't repeal Obamacare and just authored a $1.3 trillion porkulous bill. Thanks a pantload Ann.What she is to me is the rightwing version of Maddow or Lemon or others of their leftwingnut MSM ilk. Which I found humorous at first. Then tedious.

I don't get how any of these pundits have the power they do. It's mind-boggling to me. Okay, you're a shill and make me laugh because somewhere in there is a kernel of truth. Doesn't mean I'm buying the whole ear of corn.

LongTermGuy
03-29-2018, 03:22 PM
I dont care what Anne says...or > Thinks she is smarter than Trump and his people < making the decisions....**But she is useful for other things such as poking at the left....:laugh:

Drummond
03-29-2018, 06:50 PM

I've always liked her ! Her put-downs of the Left never fail to entertain me.

Where I once worked ... my boss lent me a book she'd written. His purpose - he was a Left winger - was to show me how extreme the Right wing was in America, in the hope I'd be driven to turn against it. In fact ... I took great pleasure in expressing my approval of her book, and promptly bought my own copy ...

She's a delight. She absolutely is. I've always thought it a shame she didn't do more to visit the UK, and give our media a gratifying, culture-shocking, blast of her 'in your face' derision of the Left in America.

I'm disappointed in her turning against Trump, though. Trump is good for the US in so many ways. Any weakening of Trump's position feeds into his enemies' interests. Ann SHOULD understand that, and exercise the necessary caution.

aboutime
03-29-2018, 07:21 PM
Like all of us here on DP, and for every American (legal) citizen. She has the right to say whatever she wants. Using her's, and Our 1st amendment right to express herself. Exactly the same way every other American..no matter whether they are Democrat, or Republican.

Does anyone honestly believe it bothers her for UNLEASHING on Trump?

She is a BEST SELLING AUTHOR, and even Ann Coulter....LOVES TO MAKE MONEY.

The more noise she makes, the more those CREDIT CARDS slide into the machine at the book store.

I am still a pragmatist. LIFE IS LIFE, and it GOES ON.

Elessar
03-29-2018, 08:34 PM
Well, Ann does not thrill me in the least.

She can say all she wants, but still does not impress me.