PDA

View Full Version : I want to use curse words when I hear about "White privilege"

darin
03-29-2018, 01:46 PM
Home. Fucking. Run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhy-NvXt0-U

Gives me hope, as a black man in america, that my whole group is NOT lost.

Gunny
03-29-2018, 02:32 PM
Bet he doesn't get any "MSM privilege". Too much truth to what he says.

Elessar
03-29-2018, 02:36 PM
What a waste of a thread.

That guy is racist and ignorant.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-29-2018, 05:01 PM
I don't even see someone like that as a "black person," he is a MAN, and his color is irrelevant.

I would welcome someone like that as my neighbor in a heart beat. In fact I wish he WAS my neighbor. I'd invite him over for steaks on the grill and a few beers.

Elessar
03-29-2018, 08:57 PM
What a waste of a thread.

That guy is racist and ignorant.

I humbly take it back.

He makes far too much sense.

My bad initially!

LongTermGuy
03-29-2018, 09:14 PM
If this world had more "people" like him...It would be a better place...

aboutime
03-29-2018, 09:15 PM
For more years than I can count, or remember now. He has been able to say what I wanted, and tried many times to say. Problem was...every time I attempted to speak that way. I was shut down by LOUDER voices who instantly accused me of being a Racist...because...as I was told; I had never walked in their shoes...so I was unqualified to talk about Racism, Discrimination, or Black People because of my WHITE PRIVILIGE - RACIST CRACKER ASS.

Truth has been. Democrats have taught under-informed, usually un-educated Black people who live in Democrat strongholds of poverty who depend on LYING politicians for their livelihood...NO WHITE person who doesn't agree with Democrats should be able to talk, one-on-one about race in any form...because WE have lighter skin. PURE DEMOCRAT BULLSHIT...Period.