PDA

View Full Version : Roseanne Barr Takes on Jimmy Kimmel: Liberals Went Crazy, I'm Still The Same

jimnyc
03-31-2018, 09:19 AM
I'm not a big fan of hers, although I did enjoy the show. I didn't enjoy her version of our national anthem and how she acted. At any rate, she's correct here. Many of these folks went way way way out there, and are still out there, lost and can't find their way back.

---

Roseanne Barr Takes on Jimmy Kimmel: Liberals Went Crazy, I'm Still The Same

In case you missed it this week, one of America's favorite sitcoms made a roaring comeback after being off the air for two decades.

Roseanne pulled in more than 18 million viewers Tuesday night and the first episode was a roaring sucess after portraying both sides of the current political debate in America.

The star of the show, Roseanne Barr, is a rare Hollywood supporter of President Trump both on screen and in her real life. She received a congratulatory phone call Wednesday from the Commander-in-Chief on the show's debut success.

But late night host Jimmy Kimmel can't quite figure out Roseanne's backing of Trump and berated her on a recent episode of his show.

"I'm shocked because I know that you were a very liberal, socially liberal person in general," Kimmel said.

"I'm still the same, you all moved. You all went so f*cking far out you lost everybody," Roseanne responded.

Roseanne also said she wants to see any U.S. President succeed. Kimmel didn't agree.

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/03/30/roseanne-barr-takes-on-jimmy-kimmel-liberals-went-crazy-im-still-the-same-n2466029