PDA

View Full Version : London murder rate is HIGHER than New York's for the first time ever

jimnyc
04-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Imagine that. Where are all the guns though? Do you mean to tell me, that there were no guns available to these scumbags, so they found a way anyway, and killed people with knives? Who would have thought of such insanity about a person. And here I thought it was the GUN that lead people to want to kill.

---

London murder rate is HIGHER than New York's for the first time ever after TWELVE killings in just 19 days

-A man has died after being stabbed to death on Sunday morning
-The victim, thought to be 20, was stabbed after leaving a bar in Wandsworth
-This marks the 12th murder in 19 days as London overtakes NYC's murder rates

London's murder rate has overtaken New York City's for the first time ever as the twelfth person has been killed in just 19 days.

February marked the first month in history books that London had more murders than the American city with a total of 15 homicides. Out of the 15 killed, nine were aged 30 or younger.

In March, there were 22 murders, which is likely to match if not beat out New York's numbers.

The murder epidemic continued on Sunday when a man in his twenties was fatally stabbed after leaving a bar in Wandsworth, marking the 12th person to be murdered in London in 19 days.

Police have launched the latest murder investigation in the death of the unnamed young man who was stabbed to death on Easter Sunday.

He suffered a fatal stab wound at around 1:10am on Sunday, after leaving a bar in Wandsworth, south west London.

Met Police attended the scene along with the London Ambulance Service. Despite the best efforts of officers and paramedics, the man was pronounced dead at the scene just before 2am.

Formal identification awaits and a post-mortem examination will take place in due course, but the victim's next-of-kin have been informed.

A 21-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is currently in custody at a west London police station.

Rest - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5566689/London-murder-rate-overtakes-New-York-time-including-11-killings-just-16-days.html

London murder rate beats New York as stabbings surge

London overtook New York in murders for the first time in modern history in February as the capital endured a dramatic surge in knife crime.

Fifteen people were murdered in the capital, against 14 in New York. Both cities have almost exactly the same population.

London murders for March are also likely to exceed or equal New York’s. By late last night there had been 22 killings in the capital, according to the Metropolitan police, against 21 in the US city.

Eight Londoners were murdered between March 14 and March 20 alone and the total number of London murders, even excluding victims of terrorism, has risen by 38% since 2014.

This morning, another person became a victim. A 20-year-old man was stabbed to death moments…

Rest - https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/london-murder-rate-beats-new-york-as-stabbings-surge-f59w0xqs0

Gunny
04-01-2018, 04:14 PM
Wonder how many of those murders were committed by non-whites ...

Won't matter. Whatever the number it'll just be "hate speech" to say it.

Abbey Marie
04-01-2018, 04:21 PM
I was thinking Muslim immigrants are increasing in numbers. But I'm just a conservative "hater", what do I know?

Gunny
04-01-2018, 04:30 PM
I was thinking Muslim immigrants are increasing in numbers. But I'm just a conservative "hater", what do I know?To clarify, that's who I was thinking about too ... muslim immigrants.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-01-2018, 06:12 PM
Wonder how many of those murders were committed by non-whites ...

Won't matter. Whatever the number it'll just be "hate speech" to say it.
It ain't any mystery why it's HATE SPEECH to say anything against MOSLEMS in London... the moslems have infiltrated the UK and now they're paying the price. Kinda like Hitler when he became Chancellor of Germany... he arrested and killed anyone that said anything against the Nazis too... the parallel is striking...

LONDON ELECTS MUSLIM MAYOR

http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/london-poised-to-elect-1st-muslim-mayor/

Drummond
04-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Regardless of these arguments (I agree with the points raised !) .. the striking thing, to me, is that our London situation proves beyond doubt that the anti-gun cause is a useless one.

Strict laws as we have on gun control ... and, what real good is it ?

We had riots in much of England, in 2011. Shopkeepers allowed gun ownership would've stopped just about all of the looting that happened.

Equally, I'm sure that many terrorists would think again, if they feared the likelihood of much freer gun ownership ..

Gunny
04-02-2018, 01:02 PM
Regardless of these arguments (I agree with the points raised !) .. the striking thing, to me, is that our London situation proves beyond doubt that the anti-gun cause is a useless one.

Strict laws as we have on gun control ... and, what real good is it ?

We had riots in much of England, in 2011. Shopkeepers allowed gun ownership would've stopped just about all of the looting that happened.

Equally, I'm sure that many terrorists would think again, if they feared the likelihood of much freer gun ownership ..It's too late, Drummond. They got your guns and are after your kitchen utensils.

Never happen here. Right? didn't y'all used to say that?