PDA

View Full Version : Super Bad!!!

Nukeman
08-19-2007, 09:43 AM
Just saw this movie last night with my wife and brother..

I will admit that it is very sophmoric in humor but I laghed my ass off...

My wife didn't like it all that well not being a guy and all, my brother thought like me

IT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS...!!!!!!:clap::clap:

If you liked "Grandma's boy" or Movies like "Wierd Science" you will like it...

Guernicaa
08-19-2007, 02:40 PM
LMAO I saw it last night too!!!

Soooo fucking funny!!!

08-19-2007, 04:52 PM
eh it lived up to its name. Super bad

atleast the cops and McLovin were good.

dan
08-20-2007, 05:24 AM
I thought it was great. Definitely a guy movie, though, I couldn't picture too many girls liking this.

I loved McLovin. I hope that guy gets some good roles out of this, and doesn't become Napoleon Dynamite '07.

"Let's show these muthafuckas how we roll!":laugh2:

08-20-2007, 05:03 PM
I thought it was great. Definitely a guy movie, though, I couldn't picture too many girls liking this.

I loved McLovin. I hope that guy gets some good roles out of this, and doesn't become Napoleon Dynamite '07.

i could see him getting his own movie. one called McLovin where him and the other guy are off at college or something.

Guernicaa
08-21-2007, 07:27 PM

I went with a girl and she was laughing more than me.

nevadamedic
12-07-2007, 03:39 AM
Just saw this movie last night with my wife and brother..

I will admit that it is very sophmoric in humor but I laghed my ass off...

My wife didn't like it all that well not being a guy and all, my brother thought like me

IT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS...!!!!!!:clap::clap:

If you liked "Grandma's boy" or Movies like "Wierd Science" you will like it...

I just purchased this movie on Tuesday the day it came out on DVD. It came with a t-shirt; did anyone else get that shirt? If you did you get little holes around the collar’s arc. Please let me know.

I never have seen this movie until I recently watched it tonight. The movie title defiantly describes this movie, it is superbad. I would have used super awful or supersplat/. It didn’t even have any funny parts to it. It just reminded me about Napoleon Dynamite another crappy movie. Well I just spent two hours of my life that I will never get back over a piece of garbage of a movie.

I don’t recommend anyone to rent it our buy it or even put you through that hell.

jackass
12-07-2007, 08:30 AM
i could see him getting his own movie. one called McLovin where him and the other guy are off at college or something.

I agree! McLovin and the cops were the only good parts of this movie.

Hagbard Celine
12-07-2007, 10:10 AM
The most realistic adolescent banter in any movie I've ever seen. This one took me back. Freakin' hilarious. McLovin is a hero for the ages.

Nukeman
12-07-2007, 11:26 AM
The most realistic adolescent banter in any movie I've ever seen. This one took me back. Freakin' hilarious. McLovin is a hero for the ages.Hag i have to totaly agree with you on this. In fact that was exactly what I told my wife when she asked if guys really talk like that. I had to laugh and say we sure as hell did...

theHawk
12-07-2007, 12:22 PM
This movie was great. Although it was a little over the top, it was pretty realistic about how boys think and talk with each other. Pretty funny stuff. I couldn't stop laughing when Seth was talking about the 'problem' he had when he was younger. :lol:

nevadamedic
12-08-2007, 09:53 PM
I just bought it when it came out and it came with a free t-shirt at Best Buy. I have to say that it has to be the worst movie that I have even seen. I am pissed off as that is two hours of my life that I will never get back. It's a low budget American Pie type of film that used the word F&*$ everyother word. The name of the movie really sums it up alright.

dan
12-09-2007, 08:02 PM
The movie title defiantly describes this movie, it is superbad.

The name of the movie really sums it up alright.

Really getting a lot of mileage out of that line, huh?:D

nevadamedic
12-09-2007, 08:05 PM
Really getting a lot of mileage out of that line, huh?:D

:finger3: