PDA

View Full Version : Britain And Russia Lock Horns As Moscow Cuts UK Diplomats

Gunny
04-01-2018, 04:05 PM
March 31, 2018
By Andrew Osborn“It is routine for (Britain’s border agency) to search aircraft to protect the UK from organized crime and from those who attempt to bring harmful substances like drugs or firearms into the country,” Security Minister Ben Wallace said.
The Russian Embassy said Wallace’s logic was “difficult to comprehend” and only amplified its doubts about the incident.
Britain’s Foreign Office also said on Saturday it was considering allowing visits under consular access terms to Yulia Skripal, who is recovering in hospital against all expectations and is no longer in critical condition.
Russia’s embassy said that it had contacted Viktoria Skripal, Yulia’s cousin. “Upon receiving confirmation that Yulia Skripal’s condition is getting better and she is able to communicate, she said she would like to go to London and to visit her cousin,” the embassy said.
The BBC reported on Friday that Yulia was “conscious and talking,” which may help the investigation of how she and her father were poisoned.
The poisoning on British territory has united much of the West in taking action against what it regards as the hostile policies of President Vladimir Putin. This includes the United States under President Donald Trump, whom Putin had hoped would improve ties.
(Additional reporting by Elisabeth O’Leary in Edinburgh and Gabrielle Tétrault-Farber in Moscow; Editing by Stephen Powell and Sandra Maler)
http://www.oann.com/uk-must-cut-just-over-50-more-of-its-diplomatic-staff-in-russia-foreign-ministry/

I love this:

“It is routine for (Britain’s border agency) to search aircraft to protect the UK from organized crime and from those who attempt to bring harmful substances like drugs or firearms into the country,” Security Minister Ben Wallace said.
The Russian Embassy said Wallace’s logic was “difficult to comprehend” and only amplified its doubts about the incident.

There's something hard to understand about security searches? From one of the tightest-ass countries in the world? I find THAT "difficult to comprehend" :laugh:

Drummond
04-01-2018, 09:14 PM
http://www.oann.com/uk-must-cut-just-over-50-more-of-its-diplomatic-staff-in-russia-foreign-ministry/

I love this:

“It is routine for (Britain’s border agency) to search aircraft to protect the UK from organized crime and from those who attempt to bring harmful substances like drugs or firearms into the country,” Security Minister Ben Wallace said.

There's something hard to understand about security searches? From one of the tightest-ass countries in the world? I find THAT "difficult to comprehend" :laugh:

A country for which international law has little meaning, WILL struggle with concepts such as these. I'm in no doubt that the Russians think they should never be subject to searches, or any form of preventative measures that may stop their murderous sprees ....

Papokarlo
04-02-2018, 07:24 AM
that's right, you were warned that there would be mirror measures.
because of one person.
does the death of one person entail such consequences?

what were we supposed to do after you bombed Iraq?thousands of victims
do you remember how Americans without UN sanctions bombed Yugoslavia? thousands of victims
you're still in Afghanistan, but heroin traffic has increased several times, thousands of victims
the list is very long.
America never apologized to the people of Hiroshima
what should the world do to stop doing all this?

you have long since lost credibility after all these wars. many countries are silent about this because they depend financially. this is simple logic

I found something interesting, but as always, you'll be silent in response, 2013:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9906445/This-cap-on-bankers-bonuses-is-like-a-dead-cat-pure-distraction.html

Drummond
04-02-2018, 08:41 AM
because of one person.

do you remember how Americans without UN sanctions bombed Yugoslavia? thousands of victims
you're still in Afghanistan, but heroin traffic has increased several times, thousands of victims
the list is very long.

you have long since lost credibility after all these wars. many countries are silent about this because they depend financially. this is simple logic

I found something interesting, but as always, you'll be silent in response, 2013:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9906445/This-cap-on-bankers-bonuses-is-like-a-dead-cat-pure-distraction.html

Markov. Litvinenko. Those are two other people. Not just 'one', as you're trying to claim. They were assassinated in the UK ... those assassinations also attributed to Russia.

With the latest such case, it's become clear that you won't stop. A pattern of slaughter has been established. Considering that on this occasion a military grade nerve agent was used ... this in a civilian environment ! ... a stand became necessary. And, oh dear ...your side REALLY doesn't like it, eh !!

International law, decency ... what do these matter to the Kremlin ?

The so-called 'examples' you cite of so-called lamentable actions ... how many were conducted within the context of military action, during a war ? What about dealing with terrorists ? YOU don't lament Russian bombings in Syria, and I'm sure you'd be happy to justify them. Why, then, are you critical of Afghanistan and Iraq military actions, against terrorists ?

Hiroshima was part of a World War ... AND ... it forced Japan to surrender (.. that, along with Nagasaki). Had those bombs not been dropped, for how much longer, involving how many more deaths, would Japanese aggression have continued ?

The Salisbury occurrence happened within the context, not of war, but of so-called 'peace'. Salisbury wasn't at war with Russia !! It wasn't a hotbed of terrorist cells begging to be bombed. No, your country violated a peaceful civilian community with its deployment of a MILITARY GRADE nerve agent there.

It was a truly disgusting act.

So, an international stand has had to be taken. Who's to say how many other Western territories your people would like to violate in like manner, given the chance ?

It shouldn't be too long, now, before the OPCW gives its verdict on the agent deployed in Salisbury. Getting nervous, Papokarlo ? When Russia is confirmed as the culprit, will you cut and run ? OR, will you accept Russia's role ... finally ? Even show us a measure of decency by expressing regret for your country's actions ?

In the meantime ... I note this, from 'Sputnik' News' ...

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201804011063124557-opcw-russia-uk-skripal-authority/

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - The credentials of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) do not include the potential identification of those responsible for the poisoning of the Russian ex-intelligence officer Sergei Skripal, the Russian permanent representative to the OPCW said in an interview with the Rosiyskaya Gazeta newspaper.

-- Ho hum. Are your people wriggling and squirming under the spotlight of impending culpability .. ?

Papokarlo
04-02-2018, 10:11 AM
Markov. Litvinenko. Those are two other people. Not just 'one', as you're trying to claim. They were assassinated in the UK ... those assassinations also attributed to Russia.

With the latest such case, it's become clear that you won't stop. A pattern of slaughter has been established. Considering that on this occasion a military grade nerve agent was used ... this in a civilian environment ! ... a stand became necessary. And, oh dear ...your side REALLY doesn't like it, eh !!

International law, decency ... what do these matter to the Kremlin ?

The so-called 'examples' you cite of so-called lamentable actions ... how many were conducted within the context of military action, during a war ? What about dealing with terrorists ? YOU don't lament Russian bombings in Syria, and I'm sure you'd be happy to justify them. Why, then, are you critical of Afghanistan and Iraq military actions, against terrorists ?

Hiroshima was part of a World War ... AND ... it forced Japan to surrender (.. that, along with Nagasaki). Had those bombs not been dropped, for how much longer, involving how many more deaths, would Japanese aggression have continued ?

The Salisbury occurrence happened within the context, not of war, but of so-called 'peace'. Salisbury wasn't at war with Russia !! It wasn't a hotbed of terrorist cells begging to be bombed. No, your country violated a peaceful civilian community with its deployment of a MILITARY GRADE nerve agent there.

It was a truly disgusting act.

So, an international stand has had to be taken. Who's to say how many other Western territories your people would like to violate in like manner, given the chance ?

It shouldn't be too long, now, before the OPCW gives its verdict on the agent deployed in Salisbury. Getting nervous, Papokarlo ? When Russia is confirmed as the culprit, will you cut and run ? OR, will you accept Russia's role ... finally ? Even show us a measure of decency by expressing regret for your country's actions ?

In the meantime ... I note this, from 'Sputnik' News' ...

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201804011063124557-opcw-russia-uk-skripal-authority/

-- Ho hum. Are your people wriggling and squirming under the spotlight of impending culpability .. ?
Litvinenko's case is also not investigated, years 10 already passed. no facts, only headlines about how that is to blame Russia. once again, London is not going to investigate yet again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ehFa05hKY for the year in half did we kill all the terrorists that was broadcast live on the websites of the Ministry of defense of Russia. all materials are present and op this day. we did a very good job and tested our new weapons. here you consider that the whole world lies, and for this have sent concert troupe in Syria. you have lost all sense and spirituality, Europe has long been an iron. you not veriti in honest and open messages in the form of such'. for six months we killed all the terrorists in this city and held a concert there. Palmyra is depicted on the main page of textbooks on the history of the 9th grade in Russia. It was a matter of honor for Russia.

Papokarlo
04-02-2018, 10:13 AM
?

Papokarlo
04-02-2018, 10:22 AM

I repeat, no investigation will not be you as a naive child still believe in Santa Claus. again there were rumors about what was smeared door handle Skripal's, the version that it was poisoned porridge. Do you have any proof? or the press again? another guess

LongTermGuy
04-02-2018, 11:10 AM
I repeat, no investigation will not be you as a naive child still believe in Santa Claus. again there were rumors about what was smeared door handle Skripal's, the version that it was poisoned porridge. Do you have any proof? or the press again? another guess

Papo...excuse me if I step for a second....I noticed something in your comment above...I believe In Santa Clause as well a many other Americans...not so much as a physical entity but more of a spiritual power/ belief for >>good<<

...Thing is one must believe for it to work....and it has worked for me and many... many others...many times in this life. *It is simply just amazing how it works.... Just my 2 cents...carry on.....

Gunny
04-02-2018, 11:50 AM
because of one person.

the list is very long.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9906445/This-cap-on-bankers-bonuses-is-like-a-dead-cat-pure-distraction.htmlWe were "warned"?:rolleyes: Who cares? Y'all are like small children. Hurting you and your country more than it is me and mine.

Now get the REAL warning: There are repercussion for Russia thinking it can do whatever the Hell it wants. Want to act like you're above the law? Deal with the punishment for it.

What's REALLY sad? Little brainwashed mouthpieces like YOU are the ones that are going to suffer. The politicians that made the decisions aren't. They'll maintain their lifestyle regardless price. So enjoy. Hope your grandstanding is worth doing without.

Drummond
04-02-2018, 06:12 PM
Litvinenko's case is also not investigated, years 10 already passed. no facts, only headlines about how that is to blame Russia. once again, London is not going to investigate yet again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ehFa05hKY for the year in half did we kill all the terrorists that was broadcast live on the websites of the Ministry of defense of Russia. all materials are present and op this day. we did a very good job and tested our new weapons. here you consider that the whole world lies, and for this have sent concert troupe in Syria. you have lost all sense and spirituality, Europe has long been an iron. you not veriti in honest and open messages in the form of such'. for six months we killed all the terrorists in this city and held a concert there. Palmyra is depicted on the main page of textbooks on the history of the 9th grade in Russia. It was a matter of honor for Russia.

I see you're going into propagandist overdrive. Because ... time's running out ?

It shouldn't be long, now, before the OPCW independently adjudicates on the matter of the nerve agent. You will OF COURSE reject any findings of theirs not preferred by the Kremlin.

Syria. Yes, you were good at killing terrorists. However, your side made no effort to identify who they were killing, for the most part. To you ... enemies of Assad = terrorists. That's as far as your consideration went.

We in the West have 'lost all sense and spirituality' ... by 'sense', you mean that we always behave as your Kremlin wants us to ? By losing 'spirituality', do you mean that approving of the deployment chemical nerve agents in a civilian theatre is proof of our 'spirituality' .. ?

Don't talk to me of Russian honour ! What was done in Salisbury was NOT honourable !! Nor have your efforts to defend it, since.

Russia, clearly, has NO honour ! Otherwise, it'd come clean and admit its wrongdoings, at absolute minimum.

I'm bemused by your posting material from, of all people, Boris Johnson. He's currently one of your harshest critics.

Papokarlo, promise me that when the OPCW reports, you will NOT cut and run. I want you to take the truth on the chin.

Drummond
04-02-2018, 06:23 PM

I see you're going into propagandist overdrive. Because ... time's running out ?

It shouldn't be long, now, before the OPCW independently adjudicates on the matter of the nerve agent. You will OF COURSE reject any findings of theirs not preferred by the Kremlin.

Syria. Yes, you were good at killing terrorists. However, your side made no effort to identify who they were killing, for the most part. To you ... enemies of Assad = terrorists. That's as far as your consideration went.

We in the West have 'lost all sense and spirituality' ... by 'sense', you mean that we always behave as your Kremlin wants us to ? By losing 'spirituality', do you mean that approving of the deployment chemical nerve agents in a civilian theatre is proof of our 'spirituality' .. ?

Don't talk to me of Russian honour ! What was done in Salisbury was NOT honourable !! Nor have been your efforts to defend it, since.

Russia, clearly, has NO honour ! Otherwise, it'd come clean and admit its wrongdoings, at absolute minimum.

I'm bemused by your posting material from, of all people, Boris Johnson. He's currently one of your harshest critics.

Papokarlo, promise me that when the OPCW reports, you will NOT cut and run. I want you to take the truth on the chin.

aboutime
04-02-2018, 06:26 PM

Don't talk to me of Russian honour ! What was done in Salisbury was NOT honourable !! Nor have your efforts to defend it, since.

Sir Drummond. Imagine that! Most all of the nations of the World know Russia isn't Honorable, and they insist...THE REST OF THE WORLD is falsely accusing them of being Dishonest??

Allow me to be blunt here, Please. PUTIN IS A RAT! HE THINKS HE IS KING OF THE WORLD. Just ask him.

Putin and Chucky Schumer have to be related.
http://thefallingdarkness.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/KING.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm4x4fimDkgEG9N-DnxS1MJtKl9u7jHEw9Z1ab0ZT3zYDEU6d3yg

Gunny
04-02-2018, 06:44 PM

Don't talk to me of Russian honour ! What was done in Salisbury was NOT honourable !! Nor have been your efforts to defend it, since.

Papokarlo, promise me that when the OPCW reports, you will NOT cut and run. I want you to take the truth on the chin.I got news for "Little Napoleon". Waging a war against civilians isn't exactly honorable. Using chemical weapons against them damned sure isn't. Oh, do I see a theme here? Chemical weapons used in Syria ... chemical weapons used in the UK. Coincidence, right?

Make the same mistake Saddam Hussein did thinking he had the "3rd largest army on Earth" (he did) and THEN he ran into some pro's, Where's Saddam now? Bullying around and murdering non-professional militias and terrorizing civilians is easy. On YOUR block. Ain't seen you in OUR neighborhood.

Black Diamond
04-02-2018, 06:50 PM
Little Napoleon? Does this mean Russia will ruin Putin? Lol

Gunny
04-02-2018, 08:04 PM
Little Napoleon? Does this mean Russia will ruin Putin? LolI think Putin's Russian arrogance is biting off more than he can chew. Russians pride themselves at Chess but I'm thinking he's not in the club. He's playing a dumb game. He's given up a lot to gain a couple of pawns. Crimea, Syria and two irrelevant former spies for diplomatic relations with over 20 countries and NATO.

Killing the spies still makes no sense from neither a strategic nor tactical POV. If it's personal, he screwed himself for nothing relevant to any real plans. Offing retirees that have no play in anything is and has proven to be a risk not worth taking. Remember what you asked me about payback? THIS situation Russia has put itself into is EXACTLY "why not".

Papokarlo
04-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Papo...excuse me if I step for a second....I noticed something in your comment above...I believe In Santa Clause as well a many other Americans...not so much as a physical entity but more of a spiritual power/ belief for >>good<<

...Thing is one must believe for it to work....and it has worked for me and many... many others...many times in this life. *It is simply just amazing how it works.... Just my 2 cents...carry on.....

we began to believe about 20-30 years ago in all these investigations, starting in Afghanistan. do you know what indirect evidence is? now we hear only their, and sometimes quite not hear. this is so is called in Russia-Fed people breakfasts

she ate the buckwheat porridge of ahabha, this porridge was sent to her by mail, are you in your mind? the daughter of a secret agent gets the packages in the mail? do you really believe that, like Santa Claus? nothing personal.

Papokarlo
04-03-2018, 12:39 AM
believe me, we're going to see some crazy ideas about the Skripal's case.

Drummond
04-03-2018, 08:05 AM
believe me, we're going to see some crazy ideas about the Skripal's case.

Yes, I thought as much. I suspected it, Papokarlo, and I'm pleased that you had the foresight and decency to forewarn us (I 'thanked' your posting to reflect that). Indeed ... I'm sure that in the coming days, the Kremlin will get incredibly inventive about them.

ANYTHING to avoid culpability for their actions, eh !!

I, er'm, 'look forward' (??) to listing the lunatic alternative ideas your Kremlin buddies will dream up in the near future.

Putin's sheer arrogance, and lack of conscience, will - I'm sure - never see him admitting to wrongdoing. He'd rather become President of the Flat Earth Society than do THAT .....

Gunny
04-03-2018, 04:24 PM
we began to believe about 20-30 years ago in all these investigations, starting in Afghanistan. do you know what indirect evidence is? now we hear only their, and sometimes quite not hear. this is so is called in Russia-Fed people breakfasts

she ate the buckwheat porridge of ahabha, this porridge was sent to her by mail, are you in your mind? the daughter of a secret agent gets the packages in the mail? do you really believe that, like Santa Claus? nothing personal.True, The "anybody could have done it" one comes first to mind.:rolleyes:

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 07:53 AM
ahahaha
https://youtu.be/r1XYAdaORTE

jimnyc
04-04-2018, 07:59 AM
Papacommie, don't you get tired of attempting to spread your propaganda, even when no one believes a single word you post?

Kathianne
04-04-2018, 08:01 AM
Papacommie, don't you get tired of attempting to spread your propaganda, even when no one believes a single word you post?
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

jimnyc
04-04-2018, 08:06 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

He's like a solo commie on a mission to try and either to get us to believe the crap he spews about Russia, or to believe the crap he spews about the US. He doesn't believe in facts, he only believes in the almighty "show me proof", even when you deliver enough proof to stuff his belly and make him an 800lb commie!

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 08:28 AM

you have no idea what I'm talking about, this video of 30 American news channels saying the same thing, it's a manual?

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 08:30 AM
the dic ta tor ship of the media

jimnyc
04-04-2018, 08:30 AM
you have no idea what I'm talking about, this video of 30 American news channels saying the same thing, it's a manual?

I don't click on any of your garbage, I am more than capable of keeping up with news about my own country, bad or good, liberal or conservative sources, American or foreign sources. But not commie propaganda sources.

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 09:00 AM
I don't click on any of your garbage, I am more than capable of keeping up with news about my own country, bad or good, liberal or conservative sources, American or foreign sources. But not commie propaganda sources.
before you speak you need to see, at you always so - you draw conclusions without checking. that is the essence of your Nations

Drummond
04-04-2018, 09:04 AM

Maybe the reality of this escapes you. But, frequently, news items broadcast by various news outlets come from a single source. If the text is itself newsworthy, why wouldn't it be rebroadcast ?

Perhaps you're used to greater 'variety', as other channels add propagandist spin to a news item ? Could that be it ?

On the subject of the OPCW's findings ... I must admit to becoming just a little frustrated. I'd 'hoped' for a clear-cut statement by now, making everything clear. Instead ... we have Russia jumping in, timing just about impeccable, to try & muddy the waters. Seems they now want a hand in investigations !! Yeah .. granting a perpetrator of a crime joint access in solving it, is indeed 'perverse', as UK authorities say.

I offer this. A statement from the OPCW, dated today, carried by a British Government website ... it's somewhat damning ... clearly, OPCW have a bead on what they're dealing with, from Russia ....

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/statement-from-the-organisation-for-the-prohibition-of-chemical-weapons-on-the-salisbury-incident

Statement from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons on the Salisbury attack: 4 April 2018

Thank you Mr Chair -

The UK supports the statement made by Bulgaria on behalf of the European Union. This Council has been summoned by Russia today, on an anniversary that marks a sombre moment in the history of chemical disarmament.

This meeting, about the United Kingdom, has been called today by the Russian Federation at very short notice. We were unsighted as to Russia’s intentions behind today’s session. They have not sought to discuss this at all with us in advance. They have not sought to engage us on the agenda or the timing. Indeed our Permanent Representative is unable to attend today as he is overseas.

Perhaps Russia have pressed ahead with the meeting today to make a rather political point. Exactly one year ago, between the hours of 6:30 and 7am, more than 100 people were killed and hundreds more injured in a horrific nerve agent attack in the town of Khan Sheikhoun in Syria. It should be deeply upsetting to all of us here to know that not only are chemical weapons attacks in Syria continuing but, exactly one month ago today, nerve agent was also used here in Europe.

There are unfortunate parallels between the way Russia treated the OPCW and international mechanisms in the wake of chemical weapons use in Syria and the approach it is taking to the OPCW today. In 2016, the Joint Investigative Mechanism, a body unanimously set up by the UN Security Council, found that Syria had conducted 3 chlorine attacks and Daesh an attack using sulphur mustard. In response, Russia used its veto to prevent the UN Security Council from taking action. The OPCW was able to pass a Decision, but this was in spite of fierce Russian opposition. At the end of 2016, the JIM was renewed unanimously. Yet Russia then sought to close the JIM down after its thorough, scientific investigation found that Syria was responsible for the horrific Khan Sheikhoun attack. The Security Council has not been able to respond to those findings because of Russian obstruction. And then Russia closed the JIM down.

It seems clear that Russia will never accept the legitimacy of any investigation into chemical weapons use unless it comes up with an answer Russia likes. Why else would Russia have refused to renew the JIM’s mandate? Why else would Russia not bother to wait a week or two until the OPCW had completed its technical assistance to the UK and produced its report before calling this meeting?

During the last session of the OPCW Executive Council, our Permanent Representative promised to update this Council on the progress of our investigation into the reckless use of a military grade nerve agent. He made two statements at that session, and circulated our Prime Minister’s letter to the OPCW Director General. On 16 March we circulated Ambassador Wilson’s letter to the Director General, in which he requested OPCW technical assistance under Article VIII (38) (e). We have followed the model of technical assistance that other states parties who have been subject to chemical weapons attacks have followed, including Iraq in 2016 and 2017. The OPCW’s work is still underway, and, as previously promised, the UK looks forward to sharing its findings with this Council once we have received the report from the Technical Secretariat.

What happened in Salisbury on 4 March was a reckless and indiscriminate act, which threatened the lives of innocent civilians. More than 130 people were affected by the attack. More than 50 people, including first responders and 3 children, reported to hospital.

To recap our work to date, on 12 March, once it became clear that a chemical weapons attack had taken place, our Foreign Secretary summoned the Russian Ambassador in London and sought an explanation from the Russian government. We asked Russia two clear questions: how did a Russian developed military grade nerve agent come to be used on the streets of Salisbury? And had Russia lost control of its stocks? We also asked Russia to provide full disclosure of its programme to the OPCW. In light of the extraordinary, urgent and grave nature of the attack, we requested an explanation within 24 hours. We were entitled to make such an urgent request following a chemical weapons attack on UK soil, which left individuals gravely ill in hospital.

Russia failed to respond to any of those questions, and instead has generated more than 24 contradictory and changing counter narratives. They have suggested that Sweden or the US might have carried out the attack, or, according to Foreign Minister Lavrov on 2 April, the UK attacked its own people to “distract from Brexit”. These are shameless, preposterous statements. The UK – supported by many other countries – has assessed that it is highly likely that the Russian State is responsible for this attack, and that there is no plausible alternative explanation. This is based on our identification of the nerve agent used, our knowledge that Russia has produced this agent and remains capable of doing so, Russia’s record of conducting state sponsored assassinations, and our assessment that Russia views defectors as suitable targets for assassination.

On Monday 19 March , following our request for technical assistance under Article VIII 38 (e) of the Convention, experts from the Technical Secretariat met with officials from the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL) and the police to discuss the process for collecting samples for verification. The Technical Secretariat team was able to obtain environmental and biomedical samples for onward despatch to OPCW designated labs.

We hope that a briefing from the Technical Secretariat on their activities will be possible once they have completed their work and finalised their report. The UK will share the findings with this Council.

In the meantime, over three weeks after the UK’s 12 March request to Russia, and with two people remaining under constant care in hospital, Russia has still provided no substantive response. On the contrary, Russia has treated the offensive use of a nerve agent in Europe with sarcasm, contempt and defiance. Its insistence on an Executive Council meeting today, before the OPCW has completed its bilateral technical assistance to the UK under Article VIII (38) is yet another cynical move, showing a lack of respect for the CWC, the OPCW and the Technical Secretariat. That they called this meeting on the anniversary of Khan Sheikhoun shows contempt for those victims too.

Clearly, the OPCW is VERY aware of what it's dealing with, in its 'dealings' with Russia.

Over to you, @Papokarlo (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3890) ... care to respond ? Care to explain away your country's disgusting attitude and behaviours ?

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 09:29 AM
On the subject of the OPCW's findings ... I must admit to becoming just a little frustrated. I'd 'hoped' for a clear-cut statement by now, making everything clear.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/statement-from-the-organisation-for-the-prohibition-of-chemical-weapons-on-the-salisbury-incident

these are empty words, the same thing was said by Theresa may. They're feeding Breakfast again. Russia March 19, 2018 said: to determine the country of origin "NOVICHOK" will take about two months, but London a few hours after the crime makes conventions. you are not funny?

my young friend, you will learn a lot, still ahead

jimnyc
04-04-2018, 09:58 AM
Cut off 90% of someone's response and make tiny reply.

You're not a very good propagandist.

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Cut off 90% of someone's response and make tiny reply.

You're not a very good propagandist.
we have the main theme which is waiting for answer, and no matter how I cut off. I wanted to do it and I did. in the near future, it will be even funnier, after the results of the OPCW(if they certainly will).

you should be more worried about why the OPCW is really nothing to say!

my young friend, you're paying attention to the wrong thing.
;)

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 11:12 AM
25.03.2018 Boris Johnson said in an interview: based on Portadown's analysis, we conclude that it was made in Russia.
04.04.2018 Meanwhile, the head of the laboratory Gary Aitkenhead said SKY NEWS that the evidence of the Russian origin of the poison laboratory does not have. The head of the laboratory also stressed that the creation of such a substance is possible only with the support of the state. According to Aitkenhead, the task of the laboratory was to identify the substance as a "Newbie" rather than to recognize its origin.

jimnyc
04-04-2018, 11:33 AM
we have the main theme which is waiting for answer, and no matter how I cut off. I wanted to do it and I did. in the near future, it will be even funnier, after the results of the OPCW(if they certainly will).

you should be more worried about why the OPCW is really nothing to say!

my young friend, you're paying attention to the wrong thing.
;)

I'm not worried about a dang thing that russia does or says. Do you see me running to a Russian speaking forum trying to spread my American propaganda?

Sounds like the guy trying to convince us of his ways is the one who is here and worried.

Black Diamond
04-04-2018, 11:36 AM
I'm not worried about a dang thing that russia does or says. Do you see me running to a Russian speaking forum trying to spread my American propaganda?

Sounds like the guy trying to convince us of his ways is the one who is here and worried.
Maybe you should start going to russkie sites. Trumps gonna grab Putin by the...

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 11:55 AM
Maybe you should start going to russkie sites. Trumps gonna grab Putin by the...
maybe the UK will no longer delete tweets about how on the basis of Porton-Down's they concluded that Russia

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 11:56 AM

what stage are you gonna stop believing in all this? U.K. Unable to Prove Whether Nerve Agent Was Made in Russia, Military Research Chief Sayshttps://themoscowtimes.com/news/uk-unable-to-prove-whether-nerve-agent-was-made-in-russia-military-research-chief-says-61038

Drummond
04-04-2018, 12:13 PM
what stage are you gonna stop believing in all this? U.K. Unable to Prove Whether Nerve Agent Was Made in Russia, Military Research Chief Says

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/uk-unable-to-prove-whether-nerve-agent-was-made-in-russia-military-research-chief-says-61038

Ah, this is from the Moscow Times !!! No bias there, then :laugh::laugh::laugh: ... and of course, I need to believe everything THEY would say, instead of my own media ...

You not only shortened my post to suit your own propagandist needs, but it seems you ignored what the OPCW had to say, in its entirety.

The speaker was, of course, completely correct (& as you've just subsequently proved !). You'll ignore or ridicule anything the OPCW comes up with, unless you happen to like what it is.

Putting it mildly, you're NOT a convincing 'spokesperson' ....

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 12:26 PM
The British foreign office deleted the tweet about establishment of origin applied in Salisbury substances
https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/981495510753300486

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 12:30 PM
https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/981495510753300486

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 12:44 PM
Ah, this is from the Moscow Times !!! No bias there, then :laugh::laugh::laugh: ... and of course, I need to believe everything THEY would say, instead of my own media ...

You not only shortened my post to suit your own propagandist needs, but it seems you ignored what the OPCW had to say, in its entirety.

The speaker was, of course, completely correct (& as you've just subsequently proved !). You'll ignore or ridicule anything the OPCW comes up with, unless you happen to like what it is.

Putting it mildly, you're NOT a convincing 'spokesperson' ....
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/04/skripal-poisoning-deleted-foreign-office-tweet-leads-to-awkward-questions

isn't that enough for you?
or is it all evil Putin? a thief and corrupt, a terrorist and a murderer of children?

I do what I want, you pay attention to the wrong things, my young friend. At stake is the honor of great Britain, and you tell me about the fact that I cut your message.

Gunny
04-04-2018, 12:44 PM
you have no idea what I'm talking about, this video of 30 American news channels saying the same thing, it's a manual?Actually, YOU don't know what you're talking about, Einstein. We don't have 30 news channels. Local/city news, maybe? They all get their news from the same sources which are way less than 30.

As Jim points out somewhere around here, you're a lousy propagandist. You DO however make a stellar dumbass commie. :)

Gunny
04-04-2018, 12:45 PM
before you speak you need to see, at you always so - you draw conclusions without checking. that is the essence of your NationsAlready took a look. I figure TASS has Tolstoy on the payroll :laugh:

Gunny
04-04-2018, 12:52 PM
these are empty words, the same thing was said by Theresa may. They're feeding Breakfast again. Russia March 19, 2018 said: to determine the country of origin "NOVICHOK" will take about two months, but London a few hours after the crime makes conventions. you are not funny?

my young friend, you will learn a lot, still aheadDidn't you post that you were 35 my brainwashed little commie puppy? Who you calling "young"?

And guess what Mr Know Nothing at ALL? It doesn't take 2 months to figure out where a SOVIET ERA MILITARY GRADE chemical weapon with a Russian freakin' name came from. You're not even good at being a straight-up liar. Note the words "Soviet" and "military grade chemical weapon". I don't think they make those in Iceland.

What a dumbass.

Gunny
04-04-2018, 01:00 PM
25.03.2018 Boris Johnson said in an interview: based on Portadown's analysis, we conclude that it was made in Russia.
04.04.2018 Meanwhile, the head of the laboratory Gary Aitkenhead said SKY NEWS that the evidence of the Russian origin of the poison laboratory does not have. The head of the laboratory also stressed that the creation of such a substance is possible only with the support of the state. According to Aitkenhead, the task of the laboratory was to identify the substance as a "Newbie" rather than to recognize its origin.

"Portadown"? Is that like a "port-o-john" ? Did your highly intelligent self mean to say "Porton Down"?

Thanks for verifying by your own ignorant conclusion that the identification was a blind one, with no preconceived notion as to what it might be. Makes you even guiltier. You should probably just shut up.

Gunny
04-04-2018, 01:03 PM
All these years we considered commies competition? What a waste of time I'll never get back :bang3:

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 01:06 PM
Didn't you post that you were 35 my brainwashed little commie puppy? Who you calling "young"?

And guess what Mr Know Nothing at ALL? It doesn't take 2 months to figure out where a SOVIET ERA MILITARY GRADE chemical weapon with a Russian freakin' name came from. You're not even good at being a straight-up liar. Note the words "Soviet" and "military grade chemical weapon". I don't think they make those in Iceland.

What a dumbass.
whiskey was invented in the UK, those who have been poisoned whiskey is to blame the UK?
in one of the videos that I gave said that in 1998, the Americans were synthesized NOVICHOK, now Russia provides information about those 20 countries that could develop NOVICHOK

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 01:09 PM
"Portadown"? Is that like a "port-o-john" ? Did your highly intelligent self mean to say "Porton Down"?

Thanks for verifying by your own ignorant conclusion that the identification was a blind one, with no preconceived notion as to what it might be. Makes you even guiltier. You should probably just shut up.
even if you shut me up, London won't stop deleting its tweets.
the head of the laboratory in Porton Down said: we could not find out the country of the manufacturer:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/04/skripal-poisoning-deleted-foreign-office-tweet-leads-to-awkward-questions

Gunny
04-04-2018, 01:20 PM
even if you shut me up, London won't stop deleting its tweets.
the head of the laboratory in Porton Down said: we could not find out the country of the manufacturer:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/04/skripal-poisoning-deleted-foreign-office-tweet-leads-to-awkward-questionsIf I wanted to shut you up I would. Grow up. I don't care what you post within the rules. You are responsible for what you post and the member WILL hold you accountable.

Porton Down did not did not say they could not find the country of origin. Porter Down identified it. A media source (SKY News) contradicted it. Who to believe ... the scientists or the media ....:rolleyes: Not a hard choice.

Stop being such a baby. And your attempt to relate whiskey to a military grade chemical weapon? STOOPID. Whiskey is legal everywhere in the world if you meet the age requirement. Military grade chemical weapons are not.

Your desperation is worse than a Democrats. THAT is BAD :laugh:

Papokarlo
04-04-2018, 02:52 PM
If I wanted to shut you up I would. Grow up. I don't care what you post within the rules. You are responsible for what you post and the member WILL hold you accountable.

Porton Down did not did not say they could not find the country of origin. Porter Down identified it. A media source (SKY News) contradicted it. Who to believe ... the scientists or the media ....:rolleyes: Not a hard choice.

Stop being such a baby. And your attempt to relate whiskey to a military grade chemical weapon? STOOPID. Whiskey is legal everywhere in the world if you meet the age requirement. Military grade chemical weapons are not.

Your desperation is worse than a Democrats. THAT is BAD :laugh:
no, your logic is this - if made in Russia then and poisoned Russia :laugh:

aboutime
04-04-2018, 07:29 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Qf1sqaM1XnE/maxresdefault.jpg

reedak shows how he lives too! https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/business-commerce-portable_toilet-port_a_john-porta_potty-startup-start_up-jknn1039_low.jpg

Gunny
04-04-2018, 07:57 PM
no, your logic is this - if made in Russia then and poisoned Russia :laugh:That was stupid. I get the feeling you don't get much brighter ....:rolleyes:

Drummond
04-05-2018, 07:53 AM
whiskey was invented in the UK, those who have been poisoned whiskey is to blame the UK?
in one of the videos that I gave said that in 1998, the Americans were synthesized NOVICHOK, now Russia provides information about those 20 countries that could develop NOVICHOK

Really ?

Seriously ?

Under what circumstances would Russia have released this information ? According to you, they've done that ? Am I understanding correctly ?

Ok, then. In the full knowledge that all this is a diversion to escape culpability ... even so, let's play this game.

LIST FOR US THE COUNTRIES YOU'VE 'ENABLED' to PRODUCE THIS MILITARY GRADE TOXIN !!!

And, tell us WHY.

Papokarlo
04-05-2018, 12:27 PM

Really ?

Seriously ?

Under what circumstances would Russia have released this information ? According to you, they've done that ? Am I understanding correctly ?

Ok, then. In the full knowledge that all this is a diversion to escape culpability ... even so, let's play this game.

LIST FOR US THE COUNTRIES YOU'VE 'ENABLED' to PRODUCE THIS MILITARY GRADE TOXIN !!!

And, tell us WHY.

there is a book dated 1998 released in America with the support of the Ministry of defense. the title of the book is even in this video. you're not even looking , do you think it's propaganda hahahaha

how many more people have to die for you to understand?

Papokarlo
04-05-2018, 12:29 PM
I so understand, this theme on this forum has become no one it is no fun after as OPCW became not on your side. today or tomorrow, the General meeting on this topic with Russia, Russia should provide a list of countries that have the ability to develop " NOVICHOK"

jimnyc
04-05-2018, 01:28 PM
I so understand, this theme on this forum has become no one it is no fun after as OPCW became not on your side. today or tomorrow, the General meeting on this topic with Russia, Russia should provide a list of countries that have the ability to develop " NOVICHOK"

PapaCommie - you still here blabbing your lame propaganda? Comical shit that you try so hard. :laugh:

Drummond
04-05-2018, 05:28 PM

Most interesting in that last detail.

You say ..'Russia should provide a list of countries that have the ability to develop "NOVICHOK"'

It's interesting in a couple of ways.

The OPCW originally believed that all existing stocks of it had been destroyed. They based that, partly, on their understanding that ONLY Russia had ever produced it. This was what Russia had assured them was true.

Now, you say that there's a list of countries, THAT RUSSIA CAN PROVIDE, to say that each country you'd list can produce it.

So tell me. HOW CAN RUSSIA POSSIBLY KNOW THAT INFORMATION ?

If true -- IF -- then surely that must mean one of two things:

1. Russia provided the means for each such country to produce it ... surely, in direct violation of OPCW mandate and the UN ??

2. Is the 'truth' that such stocks, if held by other countries, actually WERE SUPPLIED BY RUSSIA ?

You and your people are digging yourselves an ever-deepening hole. Aren't you ? It's getting ridiculous !

My advice: why not just ADMIT Russia's culpability for the UK attack, instead of inventing ever-more convoluted excuses to EVADE it ... and be done with it ?

Gunny
04-05-2018, 05:41 PM

You say ..'Russia should provide a list of countries that have the ability to develop "NOVICHOK"'

The OPCW originally believed that all existing stocks of it had been destroyed. They based that, partly, on their understanding that ONLY Russia had ever produced it. This was what Russia had assured them was true.

Now, you say that there's a list of countries, THAT RUSSIA CAN PROVIDE, to say that each country you'd list can produce it.

1. Russia provided the means for each such country to produce it ... surely, in direct violation of OPCW mandate and the UN ??

2. Is the 'truth' that such stocks, if held by other countries, actually WERE SUPPLIED BY RUSSIA ?

You and your people are digging yourselves an ever-deepening hole. Aren't you ? It's getting ridiculous !

My advice: why not just ADMIT Russia's culpability for the UK attack, instead of inventing ever-more convoluted excuses to EVADE it ... and be done with it ?Need to read between the lines with this guy, Drummond. BET that list includes the US, UK, and probably Germany, France and Sweden. Absent will be all former Warsaw Pact members.

Just more bogus crap. Russia needs to hire a REAL PR guy. One that knows how to lie. Maybe CNN will loan them a couple of people :laugh: Russia sucks at it.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-05-2018, 08:51 PM
these are empty words,
There's your problem right there, bubble head... you fail to recognize the truth.

But... my guess is you're getting PAID to post your garbage here in some moronic attempt to indoctrinate people here.

Well, hate to break this to ya pard but, it AIN'T WORKIN'.

aboutime
04-05-2018, 09:02 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9Gv6fZdBUjfZEyQzojPYlENFUONco0 duDcrl6bMCQbpqOR3uWtg
https://antizionistleague.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/putin-as-stalin-animated.gif
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/c4/6a/afc46af01faad47839310369fb248d6d.gif
https://www.bismikaallahuma.org/wp-content/uploads/Invasion.gif
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-11/10/15/enhanced/webdr04/anigif_enhanced-24046-1415649790-22.gif
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b2/a4/06/b2a406a87df758d17499e1b9611301ee.gif
http://newscult.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/EPc7FXT.gif
https://www.animationfestival.ca/archives/2004/images/prog_soviet01.gif

Drummond
04-06-2018, 06:21 AM
Need to read between the lines with this guy, Drummond. BET that list includes the US, UK, and probably Germany, France and Sweden. Absent will be all former Warsaw Pact members.

Just more bogus crap. Russia needs to hire a REAL PR guy. One that knows how to lie. Maybe CNN will loan them a couple of people :laugh: Russia sucks at it.

Oh, yes. All this is a 'given'.

But all of this bogus crap comes from a so-called 'truth' that trips people like Papokarlo up anyway. The OPCW is supposed to have visited Russia many years ago, & overseen (or otherwise verified) the destruction of Russian stocks of Novichok agent at that time.

Then, Russia was the one country having any. At that time, only Russia had produced any, knew its chemical makeup in order to produce it. So, with the 'genuine' destruction of all stocks, Novichok would be gone from this world.

It's one hell of a leap to go from this, to a proliferation of a nerve agent which Russia 'doesn't have', but around 20 other countries DO have. Add to that Russia's certain knowledge, they say, of what those countries are. Highly suspicious in itself.

It stands to reason that Russia would've had a hand in ensuring those countries had their stocks (while Russia itself had none ??) .. which isn't exactly likely, is it, if we're talking about Western societies ! Why would Russia help them out ? It's like saying that Russia will donate some of its nuclear arsenal to America ... !

So, no. It's obvious as to what's happened. Russia misled the OPCW, kept stocks, never destroyed any. They're currently using them, as we saw in Salisbury.

Gunny
04-06-2018, 08:18 AM
There's your problem right there, bubble head... you fail to recognize the truth.

But... my guess is you're getting PAID to post your garbage here in some moronic attempt to indoctrinate people here.

Well, hate to break this to ya pard but, it AIN'T WORKIN'.Nobody's paying this guy to be this stupid. Why pay him for something he does for free on a daily basis?:laugh:

Gunny
04-06-2018, 08:21 AM
Oh, yes. All this is a 'given'.

But all of this bogus crap comes from a so-called 'truth' that trips people like Papokarlo up anyway. The OPCW is supposed to have visited Russia many years ago, & overseen (or otherwise verified) the destruction of Russian stocks of Novichok agent at that time.

Then, Russia was the one country having any. At that time, only Russia had produced any, knew its chemical makeup in order to produce it. So, with the 'genuine' destruction of all stocks, Novichok would be gone from this world.

It's one hell of a leap to go from this, to a proliferation of a nerve agent which Russia 'doesn't have', but around 20 other countries DO have. Add to that Russia's certain knowledge, they say, of what those countries are. Highly suspicious in itself.

It stands to reason that Russia would've had a hand in ensuring those countries had their stocks (while Russia itself had none ??) .. which isn't exactly likely, is it, if we're talking about Western societies ! Why would Russia help them out ? It's like saying that Russia will donate some of its nuclear arsenal to America ... !

So, no. It's obvious as to what's happened. Russia misled the OPCW, kept stocks, never destroyed any. They're currently using them, as we saw in Salisbury.

Not impossible. After all, the Clintons stocked Russia up ...

Papokarlo
04-06-2018, 01:06 PM

My advice: why not just ADMIT Russia's culpability for the UK attack, instead of inventing ever-more convoluted excuses to EVADE it ... and be done with it ?

once it is proven then acknowledge, and yet highly likely

Papokarlo
04-06-2018, 01:10 PM

Well, hate to break this to ya pard but, it AIN'T WORKIN'.

we see it on the example of the RT channel for 6 years, his audience is 8 000 000 000 Americans, you're scared of him and trying to close the RT channel now
English speaking people weight more and more believe RT information;)
JOHN KERRY talked about this 3 years ago

Papokarlo
04-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Nobody's paying this guy to be this stupid. Why pay him for something he does for free on a daily basis?:laugh:

yep

Drummond
04-06-2018, 05:19 PM
once it is proven then acknowledge, and yet highly likely

Oh, come on !!! This answer is pure evasion.

You know you can't answer me. This 'once it's proven' reply of yours answers nothing.

If you're going to be (even in only your own mind !) a 'successful' propagandist for Mother Russia, you need to meet challenges with credible, detailed answers. Not evade points entirely. And .... if in fact you have no way of answering, doesn't that of itself suggests that the points ranged against you defeat you, because they're RIGHT, JUSTIFIED, REASONABLE ?

Simple fact: Russia has, indeed, tried all sorts of fantastical ways of wriggling out of culpability. For Russia to now say that upwards of 20 countries have a nerve agent DEVELOPED IN RUSSIA, just has to mean that Russia is sufficiently involved with that fact to know it.

Involved, how ? As supplier ? As information-disseminator, to allow others to reproduce what it, itself, once did ? And as disseminator to Western countries, yet ???

This is nonsense. You know it is. We ALL know it is. Your side needs to come clean, and pronto, because the nonsense now out there is taking things to not only obscene, but ridiculous extremes.

Bottom line: the more your country wriggles, squirms out of its duty of culpability, then the less the world in general will ever trust you again.

Does Russia want to be a pariah nation ? Can its leaders be THAT stupid ???

aboutime
04-06-2018, 07:15 PM
we see it on the example of the RT channel for 6 years, his audience is 8 000 000 000 Americans, you're scared of him and trying to close the RT channel now
English speaking people weight more and more believe RT information;)
JOHN KERRY talked about this 3 years ago

So, like Putin, you also admire American Traitors? John Kerry is a liar, cheat, and even betrayed his fellow Americans back in the 1970's, with his fellow Traitor Notso Fonda Jane who gave the North Vietnamese soldiers the names of Americans who were being held there. Which brought more pain, and struggle to all of them.

So you...Papokario whatever you call yourself...Are nothing but a Propagandist from HELL.

Gunny
04-06-2018, 07:27 PM
So, like Putin, you also admire American Traitors? John Kerry is a liar, cheat, and even betrayed his fellow Americans back in the 1970's, with his fellow Traitor Notso Fonda Jane who gave the North Vietnamese soldiers the names of Americans who were being held there. Which brought more pain, and struggle to all of them.

So you...Papokario whatever you call yourself...Are nothing but a Propagandist from HELL.Kerry should be in prison for lying under oath before Congress. Instead, he's allowed to show his p*ssy to Iran representing the US. I'm surprised he hasn't offered his "diplomatic expertise" to talk to Putin :rolleyes:

aboutime
04-06-2018, 08:29 PM
Kerry should be in prison for lying under oath before Congress. Instead, he's allowed to show his p*ssy to Iran representing the US. I'm surprised he hasn't offered his "diplomatic expertise" to talk to Putin :rolleyes:

OH, but he did Gunny. He did... John Kerry Meets Vladimir Putin to Discuss New Syria Plan - The New ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/.../john-kerry-vladimir-putin-syria-plan.html
Jul 14, 2016 - President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia and Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday during their meeting at the Kremlin in Moscow. Credit Pool .... A version of this article appears in print on July 15, 2016, on Page A4 of the New York edition with the headline: Kerry Meets Putin to Talk Cooperation on Syria.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/world/middleeast/john-kerry-vladimir-putin-syria-plan.html

Gunny
04-06-2018, 09:38 PM
OH, but he did Gunny. He did... John Kerry Meets Vladimir Putin to Discuss New Syria Plan - The New ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/.../john-kerry-vladimir-putin-syria-plan.html
Jul 14, 2016 - President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia and Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday during their meeting at the Kremlin in Moscow. Credit Pool .... A version of this article appears in print on July 15, 2016, on Page A4 of the New York edition with the headline: Kerry Meets Putin to Talk Cooperation on Syria.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/15/world/middleeast/john-kerry-vladimir-putin-syria-plan.htmlI bet even Putin couldn't stand being around him. Kerry is a disgrace to Mankind, not just the US.

Elessar
04-07-2018, 11:44 AM
This "Papo" is so amusing to watch blather endlessly! I could eat popcorn while laughing endlessly.

And "Papo", do you realize that some members responding here are retired U.S. Military Veterans,
most of whom served over 20 years? In my case 37 years.

Calling us young man, little boy - yet you admittedly say you are 35?

Are a fucking joke!

Papokarlo
04-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Oh, come on !!! This answer is pure evasion.

You know you can't answer me. This 'once it's proven' reply of yours answers nothing.

If you're going to be (even in only your own mind !) a 'successful' propagandist for Mother Russia, you need to meet challenges with credible, detailed answers. Not evade points entirely. And .... if in fact you have no way of answering, doesn't that of itself suggests that the points ranged against you defeat you, because they're RIGHT, JUSTIFIED, REASONABLE ?

Simple fact: Russia has, indeed, tried all sorts of fantastical ways of wriggling out of culpability. For Russia to now say that upwards of 20 countries have a nerve agent DEVELOPED IN RUSSIA, just has to mean that Russia is sufficiently involved with that fact to know it.

Involved, how ? As supplier ? As information-disseminator, to allow others to reproduce what it, itself, once did ? And as disseminator to Western countries, yet ???

This is nonsense. You know it is. We ALL know it is. Your side needs to come clean, and pronto, because the nonsense now out there is taking things to not only obscene, but ridiculous extremes.

Bottom line: the more your country wriggles, squirms out of its duty of culpability, then the less the world in general will ever trust you again.

Does Russia want to be a pariah nation ? Can its leaders be THAT stupid ???
OPCW knows about these 20 countries, but not for the media, only at the request of the country it can be published.

the main thing is not this, the main thing is that London has already started to remove tweets, this is not a good fact

Papokarlo
04-07-2018, 01:07 PM

So you...Papokario whatever you call yourself...Are nothing but a Propagandist from HELL.
you have someone good?your Obama bad, Hillary bad, Kerry bad as you there generally live?
manage your state bad people, be careful)

Papokarlo
04-07-2018, 01:09 PM
This "Papo" is so amusing to watch blather endlessly! I could eat popcorn while laughing endlessly.

And "Papo", do you realize that some members responding here are retired U.S. Military Veterans,
most of whom served over 20 years? In my case 37 years.

Calling us young man, little boy - yet you admittedly say you are 35?

Are a fucking joke!

it is this expression of, diminutive endearment: my young friend, that does not mean that you're young, it's a joke

Gunny
04-07-2018, 03:17 PM
you have someone good?your Obama bad, Hillary bad, Kerry bad as you there generally live?
manage your state bad people, be careful)Says Josef Stalin Jr.:rolleyes:

Drummond
04-07-2018, 05:42 PM
OPCW knows about these 20 countries, but not for the media, only at the request of the country it can be published.

the main thing is not this, the main thing is that London has already started to remove tweets, this is not a good fact

Not that I'm aware of. OPCW's position has always been that they were led to believe that Russia destroyed all of its stocks many years ago ... and they did so, as the ONE national power possessing any.

The questions will still remain: if there's anything at all to the possibility of those countries having Novichok, HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE ?

Because Russia, covertly, sold them some, in total violation of OPCW and UN mandates ?

Or because the knowledge of how to make it was released, AGAIN, thanks to Russia ??

Either way, Russia has acted criminally, irresponsibly, on the world stage, working to make this planet an ever-more unsafe place to live. And that's IF we believe any claims that those countries DO have Novichok !!

The simplest answer is no doubt the correct one. Russia never did destroy Novichok stocks, and is using them (to incompetent effect, since the intended victim(s) are recovering !!) right now.

aboutime
04-07-2018, 06:32 PM
manage your state bad people, be careful)

You forgot Papokarlo, and Putin....both BAD. By the way. You have no idea how great it is to live here in the USA. We've all seen the real Russia in video's, where it seems NOBODY pays attention to Traffic Laws, Signs, or Crosswalks...which is why everybody needs a DASH CAMERA to prove how BAD they all are....IF THEY GET CAUGHT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsQ-obL1Z4

Papokarlo
04-08-2018, 12:14 PM
You forgot Papokarlo, and Putin....both BAD. By the way. You have no idea how great it is to live here in the USA. We've all seen the real Russia in video's, where it seems NOBODY pays attention to Traffic Laws, Signs, or Crosswalks...which is why everybody needs a DASH CAMERA to prove how BAD they all are....IF THEY GET CAUGHT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsQ-obL1Z4

need a camera for your own security. in Russia prohibited from weapons unlike America. but we're not saying America is bad because it's allowed guns. you are trying all the time to stab Russia, to find small flaws and blame, it's not for an adult

you draw conclusions because of one video ahahaha

London's reputation is at stake, and you're showing me some video.

Elessar
04-08-2018, 12:38 PM
it is this expression of, diminutive endearment: my young friend, that does not mean that you're young, it's a joke

You are the joke, you young brain-washed fool of a communist! If it is a 'joke', be smart and use a gif like these--->:laugh::laugh2::lol:

Otherwise are are making yourself to look like a condescending, insulting fool.

Drummond
04-08-2018, 02:37 PM
need a camera for your own security. in Russia prohibited from weapons unlike America. but we're not saying America is bad because it's allowed guns. you are trying all the time to stab Russia, to find small flaws and blame, it's not for an adult

you draw conclusions because of one video ahahaha

London's reputation is at stake, and you're showing me some video.

London's reputation is rock-solid, thanks. The support we've received internationally, says so.

It's Russia that's in (and belongs in) the doghouse over this. We all know it.

My belief is that YOU also know it, Papokarlo .. but you'll never admit such a thing. National pride, faith in Putin and all he represents ... it blinds you, as an act of pure convenience, to everything but what you're told to believe.

I'm sure Russian propaganda outlets (called 'The News') are still going into overdrive, spinning their crap for all they're worth. You, my son, are lapping it up.

I hope you enjoy the experience. Others of us have better taste.

Truth. Freedom. Disgust at unlawful, especially hideous and indiscriminate, murders (successful or otherwise) .. with military grade weapons used on a whim against civilians. Things like that ..

Papokarlo
04-16-2018, 09:32 AM
all, all forgotten about Skripal, a new now - the chemical weapons in Syria. don't forget we are waiting for evidence Skripal's, I always told you that you will never see them again, like many other evidence
I have to remind you about it

Gunny
04-16-2018, 10:49 AM
all, all forgotten about Skripal, a new now - the chemical weapons in Syria. don't forget we are waiting for evidence Skripal's, I always told you that you will never see them again, like many other evidence
I have to remind you about itGot news for you, Junior. Wait. That's a perfectly good redneck name not to be wasted on the likes of you. Got news for you, Vlad, nobody's forgotten a thing. When we learn something new I can guarantee you drummond will be the first to tell you what you need to know about it.

You going to use the same lame denials or have you gotten creative over the week or so you were sulking?