PDA

View Full Version : Mother proud of brain-washed 12yo 'anthem kneeler'

darin
04-03-2018, 06:01 AM
Mom is sick :(

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/mom-proud-of-daughter-who-kneeled-during-anthem-at-mariners-game/77-534502225

What do you do if your pre-teen daughter is upset about what she sees in the world?

What if she wants to do something about it?

"You stand up for what you believe in, and it's my job to have your back," Angel Caesar told her daughter.

12-year-old Helena Gamet approached her mom with her idea the day before Sunday's Mariners game.

As a student of Mt View Elementary school, the 6th grader and the rest of the choir had been invited to perform the national anthem.

Her teachers had no idea what she and a friend planned to do, according to the school district and Gamet's mother.

"I also told her if you are going to do this, there's gonna be pros and cons," said Caesar. "There's going to be ignorant people who say ignorant things and they're not going to care they're 12."

Caesar, who is Native American, said her daughter, Helena, was upset over the recently publicized police shooting of an unarmed man in Sacramento. Plus, their community still aches from the shooting of woodcarver John T Williams in Seattle eight years ago.

Caesar had her cell phone out when Helena took to the field with her choir, and with a friend, took a knee while singing the national anthem.

Ryan Clark, a reporter with the Tacoma News Tribune, tweeted out a photo of the girls kneeling.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-03-2018, 07:12 AM
Mom is sick :(

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/mom-proud-of-daughter-who-kneeled-during-anthem-at-mariners-game/77-534502225

What do you do if your pre-teen daughter is upset about what she sees in the world?

What if she wants to do something about it?

"You stand up for what you believe in, and it's my job to have your back," Angel Caesar told her daughter.

12-year-old Helena Gamet approached her mom with her idea the day before Sunday's Mariners game.

As a student of Mt View Elementary school, the 6th grader and the rest of the choir had been invited to perform the national anthem.

Her teachers had no idea what she and a friend planned to do, according to the school district and Gamet's mother.

"I also told her if you are going to do this, there's gonna be pros and cons," said Caesar. "There's going to be ignorant people who say ignorant things and they're not going to care they're 12."

Caesar, who is Native American, said her daughter, Helena, was upset over the recently publicized police shooting of an unarmed man in Sacramento. Plus, their community still aches from the shooting of woodcarver John T Williams in Seattle eight years ago.

Caesar had her cell phone out when Helena took to the field with her choir, and with a friend, took a knee while singing the national anthem.

Ryan Clark, a reporter with the Tacoma News Tribune, tweeted out a photo of the girls kneeling.

Stupid mom raises stupid daughter.Twenty bucks says this was the mom's idea to start with. The Indian killed 8 years ago was when the daughter was 4 years old.
As to the claim that is not disrespecting military veterans their sacrifices-- BULLSHIT!
That flag is a symbol and these morons are disrespecting the national anthem- same as spitting on the flag and it is a liberal propaganda and anti-american action taken.
Sure they now have young people not even mature/intelligent enough to truly understand what they are doing, doing crap like this and the leftist media is all for it, encouraging it.--Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
04-03-2018, 08:40 AM
FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO PROTEST, because to the FLAG and NATIONAL ANTHEM is SPITTING ON AMERICA.

WHAT FUCKING PART OF THAT don't these PIECES OF RANCID DOG SHIT understand?

I'm sick of this MORONIC disrespect to our FLAG and NATIONAL ANTHEM. I haven't watched the NFL for two years now, and I don't plan on watching this year either, JUST BECAUSE of this crap, and I will BOYCOTT ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I see that's associated with it.

These are IGNORANT SHIT STAIN people, and I think that if they have THAT big a problem with America, then they ought to just GET THE FUCK OUT... LEAVE!

Black Diamond
04-03-2018, 08:43 AM
FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO PROTEST, because to the FLAG and NATIONAL ANTHEM is SPITTING ON AMERICA.

WHAT FUCKING PART OF THAT don't these PIECES OF RANCID COW SHIT understand.

I'm sick of this MORONIC disrespect to our FLAG and NATIONAL ANTHEM. I haven't watched the NFL for two years now, and I don't plan on watching this year either, JUST BECAUSE of this crap, and I will BOYCOTT ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I see that's associated with it.

These are IGNORANT SHIT STAIN people, and I think that if they have THAT big a problem with America, then they ought to just GET THE FUCK OUT... LEAVE!
20 years i am telling you. Short of a miracle.

LongTermGuy
04-03-2018, 10:15 AM
"Caesar, who is Native American, said her daughter, Helena, was upset over the recently publicized police shooting of an unarmed man"

Liberal Media always likes to use "key-words" `Unarmed man`....But never explaining

arrest record and crimes committed and stupid things "unarmed man" does **while being arrested.... *Yes sir..yes ma`am... (how shall I proceed) can go a long ways with Police while making split second decisions.... who...BTW... also want to go home to their families....