PDA

View Full Version : ‘Our Immigration Laws Are an Obama Joke’

jimnyc
04-03-2018, 01:47 PM
Figured it better to get a roundup of stories instead of multiple posts. All of these bring up great points and/or ideas, starting with using our military if necessary to protect our border from an invading gang if illegals that have a list of "demands".

---

‘Our Immigration Laws Are an Obama Joke’ – Trump DEMANDS Congress Act Now as Illegal Alien Army Marches Towards US Border

President Trump is furious over the country’s asylum program which created a massive problem when Obama instituted his ‘catch and release’ policy for illegal aliens.

Because of Obama’s catch and release policy, asylum applications have gone up 18 times.

Americans are watching in horror as the army caravan of illegal aliens marches through Mexico to the U.S.

Trump has been tweeting up a storm since news broke of the illegal alien army marching through Mexico to the U.S. border seeking asylum.

The President took to Twitter again Monday evening to blast our “ridiculous” immigration laws thanks to Obama’s ‘catch and release’ policy.

“ACT CONGRESS,” Trump demanded in all caps.

Trump tweeted: As ridiculous as it sounds, the laws of our country do not easily allow us to send those crossing our Southern Border back where they came from. A whole big wasted procedure must take place. Mexico & Canada have tough immigration laws, whereas ours are an Obama joke. ACT CONGRESS

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/our-immigration-laws-are-an-obama-joke-trump-demands-congress-act-now-as-illegal-alien-army-marches-towards-us-border/

Mr. President, Deploy the Military to the Border. This is War.

Here we go again! A few years ago it was trains loaded with "unaccompanied minors" coming over our borders by the thousands from Central America. They were detained for a short period of time with no background checks or ways of investigating who they were and then released with no hope of tracking them. This was Obama's legacy to America. Now they're at it again, only this time they are openly being shuffled up to the border by advocacy organizations claiming to want a "world with no borders." Mexico is facilitating the marchers in their quest to get to America. Reuters reported,

Local officials have offered lodging in town squares and empty warehouses or arranged transport for the migrants, participants in a journey organized by the immigrant advocacy group Pueblo Sin Fronteras. The officials have conscripted buses, cars, ambulances and police trucks. But the help may not be entirely altruistic. "The authorities want us to leave their cities," said Rodrigo Abeja, an organizer from Pueblo Sin Fronteras. "They’ve been helping us, in part to speed the massive group out of their jurisdictions."
Mexico doesn't want the burden of thousands of uninvited immigrants and is openly shoving them off on their neighbor to the north. Why is no one criticizing Mexico for being so heartless and not accepting people in distress who want help? Perhaps we should continue the march from the Mexican border to the Canadian border and let them off there. The outrage would be deafening if we behaved as Mexico has. And yet the world is looking to us to open our doors to 1,400 unknown people, ignoring the rule of law, erasing our borders, and downgrading the security of America in order to cater to anyone (except Americans) who want something from us they aren't legally entitled to have.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/mr-president-deploy-military-border-war/

Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen ‘Exploring All Options’ on Illegal Migrant Caravan

Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen spoke out on Twitter Monday afternoon about the illegal migrant caravan moving through Mexico to the United States. Nielsen said she is working with the Mexican government and is ‘exploring all options’.

“Working with Mexican officials to address the yearly illegal alien caravan. Exploring all options.”

“I echo @POTUS demand for Congress to address outdated and dangerous immigration loopholes – the system is broken. The traffickers, TCOs and others know how to exploit our laws. We need to get smarter, tougher. We are exploring all options to protect the Homeland.” (Note TCOs is short for Transnational Criminal Organizations.)

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/homeland-security-sec-nielsen-exploring-all-options-on-illegal-migrant-caravan/

Paul Gosar: Trump Should Declare NAFTA ‘Null and Void’ if Mexico Won’t Help End Illegal Immigration to U.S.

Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ), during an interview on Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Tonight on Monday, advised President Donald Trump to pressure Mexico into doing its “fair share” to combat illegal immigration to the U.S. via leveraging NAFTA negotiations.
Breitbart Senior Editor-at-Large Rebecca Mansour asked Gosar about the “caravan” of Central Americans crossing Mexico to reach the Mexico-U.S. border.

“Apparently, their plan was to go to a port of entry and request asylum into the United States, in which case they would presumably be admitted, and then, they would be given a court date for them to come in front of a court to petition,” said Mansour. “If they did not show up to that court date, if they sort of disappeared into the interior, we would never know. … What do you make of this process, and what is Congress to prevent something like this from happening again?”

“This was brought forward in large scale by the Obama administration,” replied Gosar, “because what ends up happening, for the minors that are here, if they’re a non-contiguous country, we can’t send them right back. Minors from Mexico or Canada can be sent immediately right back, but there’s a loophole that allows people from non-contiguous states to be able to stay pending a court hearing.”

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/04/03/gosar-trump-should-declare-nafta-null-void-if-mexico-wont-help-end-illegal-immigration-u-s/

FLASHBACK: Mexico’s Economy Minister Threatened To Allow Illegals To Flood U.S. Unless Given Favorable NAFTA Deal

As a caravan of illegal aliens moves toward the U.S. border, the Department of Homeland Security is readying a host of options to handle the inflow. Conflicting reports have emerged about what Mexican officials will or will not do to stop the caravan from reaching the southern border.

Amid the confusion, the question must be asked: Was America warned about Mexico’s unwillingness to stop illegal aliens from reaching the U.S.?

In August 2017, Mexico’s Economy Minister suggested it may allow illegal aliens to flood the U.S. unless it was given a favorable NAFTA agreement.

Reuters reported:

Mexico could pull back on cooperation in migration and security matters if the United States walks away from talks to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement, the Mexican economy minister said in a newspaper report published on Thursday.

Ildefonso Guajardo, who will take part in the first round of NAFTA talks with U.S. and Canadian officials in Washington on Wednesday, told the Reforma daily that new tariffs on Mexican exports to the United States were unacceptable.

“If they do not treat [us] well commercially, they should not expect us to treat them well by containing the migration that comes from other regions of the world and crosses Mexico,” Guajardo said. “Or they should not expect to be treated well in collaboration with security issues in the region.”

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/flashback-mexicos-economy-minister-threatened-to-allow-illegals-to-flood-u-s-unless-given-favorable-nafta-deal/

High_Plains_Drifter
04-03-2018, 05:07 PM
If I was president, I'd be telling Mexico, "you better STOP that bunch of illegals marching for America RIGHT NOW, or there WILL BE, IMMEDIATE, CONSEQUENCES, and do NOT DOUBT ME. I'm going to put a fucking HURTIN' on you if you don't, and there is a LOT of different ways I can do it."

Number one, I'd slap a 75% TARIFF on ALL WESTERN UNION money transfers to Mexico.
Second, I'd shut down ALL border crossing stations to foot traffic crossing.
Third, I'd line the fuckin' NATIONAL GUARD up on the border THREE DEEP as a HUMAN FENCE, and if someone TOUCHED one of them, they'd have permission to use WHATEVER FORCE NECESSARY to defend their position.

ENOUGH of this shit is ENOUGH. OBAMA AIN'T PRESIDENT NO MORE... we don't HAVE to ALLOW this anymore.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-03-2018, 05:15 PM
If I was president, I'd be telling Mexico, "you better STOP that bunch of illegals marching for America RIGHT NOW, or there WILL BE, IMMEDIATE, CONSEQUENCES, and do NOT DOUBT ME. I'm going to put a fucking HURTIN' on you if you don't, and there is a LOT of different ways I can do it."

Number one, I'd slap a 75% TARIFF on ALL WESTERN UNION money transfers to Mexico.
Second, I'd shut down ALL border crossing stations to foot traffic crossing.
Third, I'd line the fuckin' NATIONAL GUARD up on the border THREE DEEP as a HUMAN FENCE, and if someone TOUCHED one of them, they'd have permission to use WHATEVER FORCE NECESSARY to defend their position.

ENOUGH of this shit is ENOUGH. OBAMA AIN'T PRESIDENT NO MORE... we don't HAVE to ALLOW this anymore.

WHAT DID I JUST SAY? HOOOO FUCKIN' RAAAAHHHH....!!!!

Trump says the military will secure the southern border until wall can be built

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/03/trump-says-military-will-secure-southern-border-until-wall-can-be-built.html