PDA

View Full Version : Michael Ian Black Blames NRA for YouTube HQ Shooting

jimnyc
04-04-2018, 08:01 AM
The cuckoos in California already set some of the most stringent gun laws in the nation. But it doesn't matter to some liberals, they will blame the NRA, or find someone to blame, instead of looking at the problems in a common sense manner.

---

Michael Ian Black Blames NRA for YouTube HQ Shooting

s news of the shooting at YouTube’s San Bruno, California, headquarters was still coming in, actor-comedian Michael Ian Black tweeted of his plans to “politicize the fuck out of” the shooting and blame it on the “NRA and its blood-soaked lackeys.”

“Another shooting. I’m going to politicize the fuck out of it, and so should you,” Black tweeted. “The NRA is a terrorist organization.”

When Twitter users urged Black to wait for the facts before politicizing the incident, the Hot American Summer star responded by admitting he does not know who the shooter was but is sure they got their gun via the “NRA and its blood-soaked lackeys.”

“No, I don’t know who the shooter is. It doesn’t matter if they are an NRA member Yes, I know how they got the gun: the NRA and its blood-soaked lackeys made it possible for that person to get it,” Black wrote.

Black sent another tweet calling the NRA a “terrorist organization.”

Black complained about the “easy access of firearms,” although California the most stringent gun controls in American.

For example, one has to acquire a gun safety certificate from the state before being allowed to purchase a gun to keep in their home. Once they have the certificate they must go to a gun store, choose a gun, pass a background check, and then wait 10 days before being allowed to take it home. They must also register the gun with the state of California. In order to carry the gun for self-defense they have to convince their county sheriff they have “good cause” to do so, which is part of the process of going through another background check to acquire a concealed carry permit.

California also has an “assault weapons” ban and ammunition controls.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/04/03/michael-ian-black-blames-nra-youtube-shooting-facts-even/

CSM
04-04-2018, 08:21 AM
let's not blame the shooter.... that would make too much sense

High_Plains_Drifter
04-04-2018, 10:34 AM
https://image.ibb.co/nHoxrc/yup.jpg

Gunny
04-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Funny. The NRA never provided ME with a firearm. Dammit. I feel screwed.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Funny. The NRA never provided ME with a firearm. Dammit. I feel screwed.
Well, let's figure this out... according to the rabid hysterical left, VETERANS are TERRORISTS, and the NRA is a TERRORIST organization and all it's members are also TERRORISTS, so... ya... if you haven't gotten your terrorist gun yet from the terrorist NRA because you're a veteran terrorist, you better call 'em up and find out what's going on. Ask for me too, because I haven't gotten a gun from them either.

Gunny
04-04-2018, 09:20 PM
Well, let's figure this out... according to the rabid hysterical left, VETERANS are TERRORISTS, and the NRA is a TERRORIST organization and all it's members are also TERRORISTS, so... ya... if you haven't gotten your terrorist gun yet from the terrorist NRA because you're a veteran terrorist, you better call 'em up and find out what's going on. Ask for me too, because I haven't gotten a gun from them either.Yeah, I forgot we're the terrorist now. Talk about Vietnam deja vu.

You'd think if they were THAT smart us ruthless bastards don't need guns to slaughter sheep. :)