PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely DISGUSTING...

High_Plains_Drifter
04-05-2018, 10:38 AM
I hope to someday before I die see the kenyan in PRISON. He is a DISGRACE, and was never LEGALLY president. He did more to HARM America than ALL prior LEGAL presidents before him. He should be STRICKEN from the pages of history as ever being president.

Obama State Dept. Gave $9M To Soros’ Activities In Albania, According To Watchdog

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:23 AM PT — Thurs. April 5, 2018

A new report from a watchdog group shows more evidence of the Obama administration’s mismanagement of taxpayer money.

Judicial Watch discovered the Obama State Department had funded George Soros activities in Albania.

The watchdog group found the previous administration spent nine million dollars in collusion with Soros as recently as 2016.

Judicial Watch said Obama officials funneled U.S. taxpayer money through “U.S. aid” to Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

http://www.oann.com/obama-state-dept-gave-9m-to-soros-activities-in-albania-according-to-watchdog/

Abbey Marie
04-05-2018, 11:12 AM
And though I like Trump, I guarantee you that if Obama is ever indicted for any misconduct, Trump will pardon him. They all ​do it. Probably because they fear they themselves will need pardoning.

LongTermGuy
04-05-2018, 11:40 AM
And though I like Trump, I guarantee you that if Obama is ever indicted for any misconduct, Trump will pardon him. They all ​do it. Probably because they fear they themselves will need pardoning.

Ya...its "supposed" to be the tradition with normal American Presidents... Thing is Abbey ..`nothing` is normal about the times we live in now....:laugh:

I would make a $5 bet ..That Trump would never Pardon Obama for Damage he has done to America...Trump knows "Americans" absolutely despise obama.. and all "his ..."yes we can" people" he put in power...

Black Diamond
04-05-2018, 12:40 PM
Cost ford an election.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Well... if that ever happened... it would ruin 8 years of me thinking Trump was a good president. It would ruin my opinion of him forever... but I think you're probably right, Ab.

LongTermGuy
04-05-2018, 01:56 PM
Well... if that ever happened... it would ruin 8 years of me thinking Trump was a good president. It would ruin my opinion of him forever... but I think you're probably right, Ab.

Correct friend...and Trump knows that... and "WONT" Pardon the Kenyan....

http://yournewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/obama-gps-fusion.jpg

Gunny
04-05-2018, 05:53 PM
I hope to someday before I die see the kenyan in PRISON. He is a DISGRACE, and was never LEGALLY president. He did more to HARM America than ALL prior LEGAL presidents before him. He should be STRICKEN from the pages of history as ever being president.

Obama State Dept. Gave $9M To Soros’ Activities In Albania, According To Watchdog

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:23 AM PT — Thurs. April 5, 2018

A new report from a watchdog group shows more evidence of the Obama administration’s mismanagement of taxpayer money.

Judicial Watch discovered the Obama State Department had funded George Soros activities in Albania.

The watchdog group found the previous administration spent nine million dollars in collusion with Soros as recently as 2016.

Judicial Watch said Obama officials funneled U.S. taxpayer money through “U.S. aid” to Soros’ Open Society Foundations.

http://www.oann.com/obama-state-dept-gave-9m-to-soros-activities-in-albania-according-to-watchdog/I keep wondering how some people who are hated as Soros, among others, aren't dead.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-05-2018, 06:17 PM
I keep wondering how some people who are hated as Soros, among others, aren't dead.
My thoughts exactly. If there was ever a mission for some black ops to take out a shit stain, Soros is it.

But then his son isn't much different... might was do a two'fer.