PDA

View Full Version : Roger Stone Advises Against Interview Between Pres. Trump, Special Counsel

Gunny
04-07-2018, 06:18 PM
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 2:30 PM PT – Sat. April 8, 2018Former Trump Campaign Adviser Roger Stone advises the President against sitting down with Special Counsel Robert Mueller due to political bias.
During an interview Friday, Stone stressed text messages and emails between FBI agents ‘demonstrate’ Mueller’s political bias and the investigation is ‘political’ in nature.
He also pointed out Mueller could be examining topics unrelated to allegations of collusion.
Despite his concerns, Stone indicated the president should not fire Mueller but did call on him to dismiss Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein over his role in the FISA abuse scandal.
http://www.oann.com/roger-stone-advises-against-interview-between-pres-trump-special-counsel/

I agree with Stone on this, and disagree with Gowdy. At this point it isn't about guilt or innocence. It's about one wrong word. Mueller is beyond desperate and will snap at anything. I'd rather the Dems accuse me of not cooperating than have the Special Counsel dream up some "process charge".

Black Diamond
04-07-2018, 06:21 PM
Nothing will be good enough for dems except trumps removal from office.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-07-2018, 06:36 PM
Mueller the witch hunt man hack say's president Trump isn't the "target" of his investigation... OH REALLY... then WHY does he want to TALK TO HIM?

This is a SET UP, and if Trump does sit down with him, he WILL fuck SOMETHING up and he'll be charged with SOMETHING. Mueller will NOT let that interview go WITHOUT finding SOMETHING to charge Trump with, PERIOD, because if he DIDN'T, then he knows full damn well he'd be SHUT DOWN... FIRED... the GAME WOULD BE OVER, and he's not going to let that happen. They took huge chances and ILLEGALLY got that investigation going to take Trump out and he's NOT going to just let the ONLY REAL CHANCE he had at it just SLIP THROUGH HIS FINGERS. Mueller and the democrats are just SALIVATING over the chance to catch Trump on some PATHETIC PROCESS CRIME and IMPEACH HIM.

I'll tell ya what, if Trump is STUPID enough to sit down with Mueller, then by God he DESERVES whatever comes out of it. How STUPID can you be? Is his EGO really that BIG?

GOOD LUCK TRUMP... I hope you enjoyed the time you HAD as president.

Gunny
04-07-2018, 06:46 PM
Mueller the witch hunt man hack say's president Trump isn't the "target" of his investigation... OH REALLY... then WHY does he want to TALK TO HIM?

This is a SET UP, and if Trump does sit down with him, he WILL fuck SOMETHING up and he'll be charged with SOMETHING. Mueller will NOT let that interview go WITHOUT finding SOMETHING to charge Trump with, PERIOD, because if he DIDN'T, then he knows full damn well he'd be SHUT DOWN... FIRED... the GAME WOULD BE OVER, and he's not going to let that happen. They took huge chances and ILLEGALLY got that investigation going to take Trump out and he's NOT going to just let the ONLY REAL CHANCE he had at it just SLIP THROUGH HIS FINGERS.

I'll tell ya what, if Trump is STUPID enough to sit down with Mueller, then by God he DESERVES whatever comes out of it. How STUPID can you be? Is his EGO really that BIG?

GOOD LUCK TRUMP... I hope you enjoyed the time you HAD as president.Mueller will most likely subpoena Trump if he doesn't agree to "sit down and have a chat" with him.

It HAS TO BE about Trump. Mueller has run out of options on that one. The DOJ or whoever already has stated the Russians ineffectively attempted to meddle in our election. And all the roads lead to the DOJ and the Clintons, but none to Trump. In over a year he hasn't found a single shred of evidence. He's nailed some small-time players on unrelated events.

This isn't even about what's legal and/or right anymore, or getting the facts. It's a partisan witch hunt going nowhere that if called off, the Dems will scream bloody murder. THAT last is the ONLY reason it's still alive.

Mueller's "job" is find Trump guilty. Period.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-07-2018, 06:53 PM
Mueller will most likely subpoena Trump if he doesn't agree to "sit down and have a chat" with him.

It HAS TO BE about Trump. Mueller has run out of options on that one. The DOJ or whoever already has stated the Russians ineffectively attempted to meddle in our election. And all the roads lead to the DOJ and the Clintons, but none to Trump. In over a year he hasn't found a single shred of evidence. He's nailed some small-time players on unrelated events.

This isn't even about what's legal and/or right anymore, or getting the facts. It's a partisan witch hunt going nowhere that if called off, the Dems will scream bloody murder. THAT last is the ONLY reason it's still alive.

Mueller's "job" is find Trump guilty. Period.
Ya... pretty much what I just said... :laugh:

The dems will scream bloody murder even if Trump does sit down with Mueller and Mueller by some unmitigated twist of fate say's everything was fine, no charges. The left would CRUCIFY Mueller. He would be the new TRUMP ASS KISSING PUPPET that is totally INCOMPETENT. Hell they'd probably want ANOTHER S.C.

It's a no win situation for Trump, but if I was him, I'd FIRE Mueller and just weather whatever came of it, period.

aboutime
04-07-2018, 06:53 PM
The President should invite Muller to the White House with the Press in the room as well, and let Muller ask whatever he wants...IN PUBLIC. That way. If there is a TRAP. The entire nation will be able to see, and hear it...until the President says " Thanks Everybody. That's all!"

Gunny
04-07-2018, 06:56 PM
The President should invite Muller to the White House with the Press in the room as well, and let Muller ask whatever he wants...IN PUBLIC. That way. If there is a TRAP. The entire nation will be able to see, and hear it...until the President says " Thanks Everybody. That's all!"I like that idea.

Black Diamond
04-07-2018, 07:17 PM
Would dems scream any louder than they are right now if trump fired mueller? What would they say ? That they really hate trump? That they really want him gone now ?

High_Plains_Drifter
04-07-2018, 07:26 PM
I like that idea.
I do too.

Would dems scream any louder than they are right now if trump fired mueller? What would they say ? That they really hate trump? That they really want him gone now ?
Exactly... when you're constantly, full bore unhinged, you really don't have anything left to be any worse, and they are full bore unhinged already...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvnWM4kzIgw

Black Diamond
04-07-2018, 07:29 PM
I do too.

Exactly... when you're constantly, full bore unhinged, you really don't have anything left to be any worse, and they are full bore unhinged already...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvnWM4kzIgw
They can run around with two vaginas on their heads. :).

Gunny
04-07-2018, 07:34 PM
No level of shame is too deep when Dems want attention.