PDA

View Full Version : Teen told to put Band-Aids on her niρρles so she wouldn't distract boys at school

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2018, 10:35 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teen-told-put-band-aids-ni%CF%81%CF%81les-wouldnt-distract-boys-school-173350465.html

U.S.
Teen told to put Band-Aids on her niρρles so she wouldn't distract boys at school
Sabrina Rojas Weiss 21 hours ago

Photo: Lizzy Martinez
Photo: Courtesy of Lizzy Martinez

After a weekend in Orlando, 17-year-old Lizzie Martinez decided to go easy on her sunburned shoulders. So she went to school, Braden River High in Bradenton, Fla., without a bra under her oversize, gray, long-sleeved T-shirt. Those straps can sting when they rub against a sunburn!

“I just expected to make it through a normal day,” Martinez tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “I didn’t think anything of it.”

But during the day, Martinez says school dean Violeta Velazquez called Martinez into her office and told her a teacher heard a boy in her class laughing and telling his friends about her lack of bra.
The offending shirt. (Photo: Lizzy Martinez)
The offending shirt. (Photo: Courtesy of Lizzy Martinez)

“I never heard anybody,” Martinez says. Velazquez had her put on an undershirt and then asked Martinez to stand up and move around, according to the teen. Not satisfied with the solution, Martinez says the dean asked the nurse to get her four Band-Aids and told her to go to the bathroom and “X-out her nipples.”

“I got a text message from Lizzy that said, ‘I feel completely sexualized and I’m so embarrassed,’” Martinez’s mother, Kari Knop, tells Yahoo Lifestyle. Knop left work and picked her daughter up from school right away. “If this was a male dean, we would not even be having this discussion to try to justify the behavior.”

Over the course of three conversations with school administrators, Knop says she heard different variations on the story — because her daughter hadn’t violated any dress code rule, she wasn’t in trouble, but they also said that she was a “distraction.”

“What about the kid that was supposedly cackling in the class?” Knop said she asked during a meeting with the dean, the principal, and a representative of the school board. “That’s social bullying. Did we address that? You have a zero tolerance for bullying in the school.”

Martinez asked her mother to take their story to the local media to address the issue of body-shaming girls.

“The dean told me it was to save myself from my own embarrassment,” Martinez says. “If it truly was that, the students that were talking about me, that should have been addressed and not me, because I wasn’t the issue. I felt like they were shaming me into believing that I was the issue because I have a larger amount of breast tissue than most people at my school.”

The school district has admitted that the dean’s way of addressing Martinez was wrong.

“It is undisputed that this matter should have been handled differently at the school level, and corrective measures have been taken to prevent a reoccurrence in the way these matters will be addressed in the future,” Mitchell Teitelbaum, the district’s general counsel, told the Bradenton Herald in a prepared statement.

Knop tells Yahoo Lifestyle that school district Superintendent Diana Greene said in a phone conversation that she wanted to change the dress code to require girls to wear undergarments to avoid this kind of dispute in the future. Knop and her daughter don’t think this would be fair, either.

“Not that I’m going to start a whole revolution about it, but if girls don’t feel comfortable wearing bras, or whatever the case may be, I don’t think they need to be held up to a standard that they have to,” Martinez says.

Martinez is one of many students across the country who have been taking a stand against dress code rules that, at least in practice, some argue tend to discriminate against girls and children of color. Education and child psychology experts disagree with these schools’ justification that they’re protecting students from distraction.

“It’s much more disruptive, not just of that child’s education but of all children’s education, to pull that kid out, to have him and his peers buzzing about, ‘Is his hair going to get him in trouble?’” Deborah Gilboa, MD, a family physician and parenting expert, told Yahoo Lifestyle recently. “That drives a wedge between the educators and the students, and puts them on opposite sides of an issue that doesn’t have to be an issue.”

Martinez, who attended the March for Our Lives in Washington, D.C., in March, has taken inspiration from the student activists from Parkland, Fla.

There’s a valuable lesson kids can learn when they question the rules, whether they’re about gun control, dress codes, or something else that affects their lives, Gilboa said.

“Teaching kids how to create change within the systems in which they live, respectfully — that’s an incredibly useful skill,” she said.

If this was my teenage daughter and the female dean/principal made that request, I'd have no problem as log as it was done in n nice and respectful way. I do not see it as shaming , if her nipples were that prominent and truly a distraction to the boys. -Tyr

jimnyc
04-08-2018, 10:38 AM
Or keep very padded bras in stock just in case. Or any kids knowing they have, ummm, parts that are doing such things, maybe wear clothing and underparts to get rid of any, display?

Gunny
04-08-2018, 10:44 AM
So y'all should duct tape your dicks between your legs and not wear nut-hugger jeans? That woman's head would have exploded in the 70s.

gabosaurus
04-08-2018, 10:44 AM
Or perhaps boys should be told that nipples are an ordinary body part that everyone (including boys) has, and told to just ignore it.
Tight, form fitting jeans are popular among teens. I've never heard any stories about boys being shamed for displaying prominent bulges. Perhaps because men are not oversexualized like women are.

Gunny
04-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Or perhaps boys should be told that nipples are an ordinary body part that everyone (including boys) has, and told to just ignore it.
Tight, form fitting jeans are popular among teens. I've never heard any stories about boys being shamed for displaying prominent bulges. Perhaps because men are not oversexualized like women are.I beat you to it. Without all the blather.:slap:

gabosaurus
04-08-2018, 10:47 AM
I beat you to it. Without all the blather.:slap:

I'm an educator. I enjoy blather. :poke:

Gunny
04-08-2018, 10:51 AM
I'm an educator. I enjoy blather. :poke:You're an educator. THAT is scary.

My previous comment is sarcasm. The woman went too far and the accusation swings both ways because I've seen some pretty vulgar guys. It's a non-issue. Don't look comes to mind.

jimnyc
04-08-2018, 10:51 AM
So y'all should duct tape your dicks between your legs and not wear nut-hugger jeans? That woman's head would have exploded in the 70s.

I think any dickhead wearing jeans to the point that you can see his eggs - SHOULD be forced to change!! LOL Same as any kids wearing clothing to where you can see there asscrack and underwear, all races these days that like to wear their clothes down below their butts. I say lift them up ya little bastards!

Gunny
04-08-2018, 10:59 AM
I think any dickhead wearing jeans to the point that you can see his eggs - SHOULD be forced to change!! LOL Same as any kids wearing clothing to where you can see there asscrack and underwear, all races these days that like to wear their clothes down below their butts. I say lift them up ya little bastards!I don't. It's not that big a deal to me. I don't see why people should care. Like I said, back in the 70s ...

Our jeans were so tight I can't even imagine I wore them, and "country and western style" is tight jeans even now. Girls routinely didn't wear bra's. It wasn't an issue. I was a teenager. I LIKED girls not wearing bra's :) And I wasn't checking out the dudes so that was a non-issue as well.

I remember our juvenile little asses making fun of girls that DID wear bras when half of us were still waiting on puberty to strike :laugh:

This kind of crap drives me nuts. In one thread people are being gassed to death and in this one someone's worried about some girl's nipples. Mind boggling.

Taco Junkie
04-08-2018, 11:03 AM
I'd have to see the nipples to make a determination. :cool:

Having been a teenage boy and raised two teen aged boys, it can be a lot less than some nippleage to send a teen boy's mind to fantasy land. :rolleyes:

Gunny
04-08-2018, 11:21 AM
I'd have to see the nipples to make a determination. :cool:

Having been a teenage boy and raised two teen aged boys, it can be a lot less than some nippleage to send a teen boy's mind to fantasy land. :rolleyes:Hot and breathing usually worked for me :laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2018, 01:36 PM
Back in 1970 I was age 16 and something similar happened at our high school. Mr. Jones our principal called a ravishingly beautiful and sexy senior girl from out of 3rd period study hall because her miniskirt was too short(which she had been doing for a few months(to our delight) and hell it was-- but just not too short for we boys, as we thought it great.
She was sent home to change clothes. Nobody raised a stink about it and after that she wore far less revealing clothes.
Her miniskirt was so short that without even trying you'd see her panties full view when she sat down.......
Which caused many a young lad's stiff attention to appear. True incident and even had she not worn such revealing clothes she was so very hot, hot , hot that it was mind boggling.
I heard later, her second year at college she got pregnant and married the guy.
She certainly gave me cause to hit the red zone and wish that I was two/three years older. :laugh::laugh::laugh:--Tyr

Gunny
04-08-2018, 02:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOZPBUu7Fro

tailfins
04-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Tight, form fitting jeans are popular among teens. I've never heard any stories about boys being shamed for displaying prominent bulges. Perhaps because men are not oversexualized like women are.

As long as the boys don't get adverse action for noticing. That would be like giving someone a hard time because their mouth waters when they see and smell smoked brisket. After all, it's just food and everybody eats.

LongTermGuy
04-08-2018, 03:17 PM
I'm an educator. I enjoy blather. :poke:

:poke:
http://prepperbroadcasting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/11-14-indoctrination-300x192.png
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-P52W7laZjww/VSRkPJ6wizI/AAAAAAAAbIw/xNN4a5D2OkY/s1600/feminism-is-the-answer.PNG
http://www.meoso.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/indoctrination.jpg

Gunny
04-08-2018, 03:21 PM
As long as the boys don't get adverse action for noticing. That would be like giving someone a hard time because their mouth waters when they see and smell smoked brisket. After all, it's just food and everybody eats.And

some people wonder why I have lost faith in people. D-U-M-B. How do some of y'all survive? Get some mirrored sunglasses or learn to use your peripheral vision. I can't be the only person here who lived most of their life in beach towns. If you can't check out a girl without drooling or acting like a fool or without getting caught you just suck. And enjoy your Playboy. Bout as close as you're going to get.:rolleyes:

Sounds like a bunch of guys that talk to women's chests. And I am by NO means a feminist nor taking up their cause nor being all self-sanctimonious. I'm talking about keeping our mouth shut, observing EVERYTHING and NOT getting caught doing it.

I mean this is dumb. Want to check out a chick? Let's make sure she knows we are by acting like 3rd graders and drawing attention to ourselves because everybody knows girls just LOVE immature guys :rolleyes:

Always got to be Ralph Malph in the crowd :rolleyes:

tailfins
04-08-2018, 03:31 PM
And

some people wonder why I have lost faith in people. D-U-M-B. How do some of y'all survive? Get some mirrored sunglasses or learn to use your peripheral vision. I can't be the only person here who lived most of their life in beach towns. If you can't check out a girl without drooling or acting like a fool or without getting caught you just suck. And enjoy your Playboy. Bout as close as you're going to get.:rolleyes:

Sounds like a bunch of guys that talk to women's chests. And I am by NO means a feminist nor taking up their cause nor being all self-sanctimonious. I'm talking about keeping our mouth shut, observing EVERYTHING and NOT getting caught doing it.

I mean this is dumb. Want to check out a chick? Let's make sure she knows we are by acting like 3rd graders and drawing attention to ourselves because everybody knows girls just LOVE immature guys :rolleyes:

Ralph Malph would be a registered sex offender in today's uptight society.

Elessar
04-08-2018, 05:22 PM
And

Heh! 20 years as a lifeguard, I always had a beach towel handy.

Why?

Not just to dry myself, but to toss to a gal whose bikini top or bottom
came off after going off the diving board or even a shallower spot!:laugh:

You just did not see it that much with guys!:laugh:

Kathianne
04-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Heh! 20 years as a lifeguard, I always had a beach towel handy.

Why?

Not just to dry myself, but to toss to a gal whose bikini top or bottom
came off after going off the diving board or even a shallower spot!:laugh:

You just did not see it that much with guys!:laugh:

Tubing should not be done in a bikini, water skiing either. I just know. ;)

aboutime
04-08-2018, 07:09 PM
You're an educator. THAT is scary.

My previous comment is sarcasm. The woman went too far and the accusation swings both ways because I've seen some pretty vulgar guys. It's a non-issue. Don't look comes to mind.

When will you begin to put your own education to good use? Tell us about your husband's reaction to you when you are braless, or next to him...if that even takes place...in bed???

Taco Junkie
04-08-2018, 07:28 PM

I see the formation of the brainwashing against males in our society you employ. You apparently, no obviously, know nothing of males. Are you a lesbian?

Taco Junkie
04-08-2018, 07:29 PM
When will you begin to put your own education to good use? Tell us about your husband's reaction to you when you are braless, or next to him...if that even takes place...in bed???

post redacted

Gunny
04-08-2018, 07:33 PM
Just a reminder gents ... careful with the family.

Kathianne
04-08-2018, 07:52 PM

I second that. I don't even want to think if she returned like fire.

Taco Junkie
04-08-2018, 08:07 PM

I redacted, not for me but because you other perverts have wayyyyyy too many skeletons (and other weird shit) in your closets :laugh2:

LongTermGuy
04-08-2018, 08:19 PM
I redacted, not for me but because you other perverts have wayyyyyy too many skeletons (and other weird shit) in your closets :laugh2:

:laugh2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1hOjyQkgao

tailfins
04-08-2018, 08:31 PM

Guidance and advice taken: I will say this then: gabosaurus doesn't have to worry about being gawked at. That's only a problem for women who haven't HIT THE WALL.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hit%20The%20Wall

The point at which a girl (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=girl) that used to be hot, is no longer (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=longer) hot. This is typically due to advancing age (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=age).
Heather Locklear has finally hit the wall (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hit%20the%20wall). She must be (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=must%20be) over 40 (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=40) now.

gabosaurus
04-08-2018, 08:41 PM
Guidance and advice taken: I will say this then: gabosaurus doesn't have to worry about being gawked at. That's only a problem for women who haven't HIT THE WALL.

If I have "hit the wall" at 34, that would leave you and your wife buried under a shed in the backyard. :cool:

I try to avoid returning like fire on DP. It gets me thread banned and/or tossed in the DP dungeon. Too many thin skinned folks here. ;)

aboutime
04-08-2018, 08:50 PM
See how POLITICAL CORRECTNESS really works? We can talk about nipples, but we have to be ever-so-careful with the other words we use???

Don't dare be honest, and speak your mind. Somebody might be offended, or insulted.

No wonder this country is slowly goin' down the tubes. Everybody judges everybody else...FOR WHAT??

Gunny
04-08-2018, 09:04 PM
See how POLITICAL CORRECTNESS really works? We can talk about nipples, but we have to be ever-so-careful with the other words we use???

Don't dare be honest, and speak your mind. Somebody might be offended, or insulted.

No wonder this country is slowly goin' down the tubes. Everybody judges everybody else...FOR WHAT??It's simpler than that. Jim said no family the last time it turned into a nutroll. From being in his shoes, it IS a pain in the ass and NEVER ends well. Some people are more sensitive than others about having their family members trashed. I believe the other point is, that family member is not here to defend him/herself.

So nobody is being judged as it is a rule that applies to all.

tailfins
04-08-2018, 09:07 PM
If I have "hit the wall" at 34, that would leave you and your wife buried under a shed in the backyard. :cool:

I try to avoid returning like fire on DP. It gets me thread banned and/or tossed in the DP dungeon. Too many thin skinned folks here. ;)

Who cares? It's just text on a screen. And... being a nasty feminist will make you hit the wall sooner.

Gunny
04-08-2018, 09:15 PM

I try to avoid returning like fire on DP. It gets me thread banned and/or tossed in the DP dungeon. Too many thin skinned folks here. ;)Try being gracious. I promise it won't hurt you.

Gunny
04-08-2018, 09:15 PM
Who cares? It's just text on a screen. And... being a nasty feminist will make you hit the wall sooner.Define: "hit the wall".

aboutime
04-08-2018, 10:01 PM
I know about the rules Gunny. I agree with them. So, here's my contribution to the thread.

Time for a laugh or two...for a change....http://www.detroitnippleworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/DETROIT-NIPPLE-WORKS-1-300x300.png

LongTermGuy
04-08-2018, 10:49 PM
:laugh:
https://www.askideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/I-would-like-to-apologize-to-anyone-I-have-not-offended.-Please-be-patient.-I-will-get-to-you-shortly.jpg

Abbey Marie
04-08-2018, 10:56 PM
As for the OP: just turn down the AC. Problem solved.

Black Diamond
04-08-2018, 10:56 PM
I was just thinking of a Carly Simon album cover. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
04-08-2018, 11:03 PM
I was just thinking of a Carly Simon album cover. :laugh:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vHa3qzY_DBs/T7usbz6Q3KI/AAAAAAAAAU4/aLjLsweC8hA/s1600/ndib.jpg
Good point.....:laugh:
https://s2.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/BgluWyEFsCOQqKAqmL4SlA--/YXBwaWQ9eW15O3E9NzU7dz02NDA7c209MQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/homerun/techcrunch_350/a11fae51ff162b1de87b962edcb51204

Black Diamond
04-08-2018, 11:05 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vHa3qzY_DBs/T7usbz6Q3KI/AAAAAAAAAU4/aLjLsweC8hA/s1600/ndib.jpg
Good point.....:laugh:
https://s2.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/BgluWyEFsCOQqKAqmL4SlA--/YXBwaWQ9eW15O3E9NzU7dz02NDA7c209MQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/homerun/techcrunch_350/a11fae51ff162b1de87b962edcb51204
There is one where she has a blue shirt on. I'll post it from Gunny's collection. :laugh:

Black Diamond
04-08-2018, 11:08 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11335&stc=1
There we go.

FakeNewsSux
04-08-2018, 11:13 PM
https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/f31db78b-2ac3-4c33-bba0-04092b8ed22c_1.842909369906b5cce4877eb37fc70fa5.jp eg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

FakeNewsSux
04-08-2018, 11:15 PM
Well Black Diamond, it looks like great minds think alike. (Or is that sick minds?)

mundame
04-09-2018, 07:11 AM
Interesting feminist issue, though. I didn't know what I thought about this at first, but last night it came to me ----

I think this girl was showing off. Like the girls who used to get sent home for skirts too short.

She has big boobs, the article says -- so it was not a casual decision to go bra-less. Thinner, smaller girls can get away with "sunburns," as if, but she wanted male attention. Mission accomplished.

That said, obviously they should have simply sent her home to dress correctly, rather than go through all that bandaid grotesquerie. Obviously that was going to end up on national news! "Flash tape" is the solution they use in Hollywood movie shooting. It's just rather wide tape that looks like duct tape (and it's probably easier to use duct tape, but flash tape is more flexible) and is also good for fast taping up hems that come unsewn. That's what I used it for at work.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-09-2018, 08:34 AM
OK, I HAVE TO REPLY TO ANY SAYING, JUST NIPPLES NO BIG DEAL.
If that were the case then women could go topless in public. Female breasts in our culture are highly erotic to straight males. And that is just how the cookie crumbles.
Girls with beautiful breasts, etc, attract attention from we males.
I think the school handled this wrong, perhaps should have sent her home to change but if that was no feasible then just warn her to take adequate steps from now on.
We males have a , GENETIC, BIOLOGICAL PROGRAMMING AND as teen many can not control certain reactions.
As in, once in 10th grade, our 24 year old extremely sexy new teacher called on me to go to the chalkboard, but I was indisposed due to arousal at seeing her in that miniskirt and low cut, open type shirt--she was hotter than a 3 dollar pistol.
I told her that I was too dizzy to get up, being sick and she looked at me, smiled and said ok- then called on another boy.
I think she had already seen my problem.
And yes, several - TIMES THAT YEAR SHE CAME TO TEACH WEARING NO BRA, VERY THIN TOP , AND WE SAW HER NIPPLES PLAINLY AND CLEAR.
WE EVEN HEARD THE GIRLS IN OUR CLASS TALKING(complaining among themselves) ABOUT HER DOING THAT.
Yet our principal never put a stop to it and in that inaction on his part, we boys were quite happy!!! --:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Women are treasures for many, many reasons and sex is one of those reasons...-Tyr

aboutime
04-09-2018, 07:45 PM
Everyone alive has nipples, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAJXKETXcAEhj-8.jpg

just like assholes....https://i.pinimg.com/236x/2e/56/64/2e56644f47f9eda8627e187bcbd89798--asshole-quotes-action.jpghttps://pics.me.me/a-jellyfishs-mouth-is-also-its-anus-justlike-chuck-schumer-28052123.png

our commonality in Life.

tailfins
04-09-2018, 09:27 PM
Define: "hit the wall".

Hitting the wall:
* Droopy tits
* A puffy, bloated appearance
* Wrinkles
* A belly that has a mashed potato skin tone
* Jowls
* Gray hair

I could come up with more characteristics, but I think what I listed gets the point across.

Gunny
04-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Hitting the wall:
* Droopy tits
* Wrinkles
* Jowls
* Gray hair

I could come up with more characteristics, but I think what I listed gets the point across.You know what Gabby looks like?

aboutime
04-09-2018, 09:38 PM
You know what Gabby looks like?

That was my first question Gunny. You beat me to it!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gunny
04-09-2018, 09:39 PM
That was my first question Gunny. You beat me to it!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::slap:

I have no idea what she looks like. That was an honest question :laugh:

tailfins
04-09-2018, 10:05 PM
:laugh::slap:

jimnyc described her a few years ago. It would only stand to reason that she has smacked into the wall by now.

Black Diamond
04-09-2018, 10:07 PM

High_Plains_Drifter
04-09-2018, 10:36 PM
That woman's head would have exploded in the 70s.
NO SHIT... back when the WOMEN'S LIB MOVEMENT started and they all decided to BURN THEIR BRAS.

I remember girls in our school going braless, and I don't remember ANYONE having a problem with it. There was nips and jiggling and the like. No one loved it more than us guys.

When I see a female having a problem with a young girl, I see jealousy.

jimnyc
04-10-2018, 09:06 AM
jimnyc described her a few years ago. It would only stand to reason that she has smacked into the wall by now.

Unlike Gabby herself, I'll keep things I discussed and saw in private, just that, private.

gabosaurus
04-10-2018, 10:29 AM
At 34, I am far from over the hill. I have posted my picture on DP before. I am a few years older, but I basically haven't changed. I would think that someone who is significantly older than myself, has had two kids and spent much of their adult life as a house servent would fit the stated description of "over the hill" a lot better than me. :cool:

High_Plains_Drifter
04-10-2018, 10:36 AM
At 34, I am far from over the hill.
True that... when I was 34 I could eat steel and shit bullets. I was 34 when I got out of the AF.

I didn't start feeling old until I hit 60.

Gunny
04-10-2018, 11:29 AM
NO SHIT... back when the WOMEN'S LIB MOVEMENT started and they all decided to BURN THEIR BRAS.

I remember girls in our school going braless, and I don't remember ANYONE having a problem with it. There was nips and jiggling and the like. No one loved it more than us guys.

When I see a female having a problem with a young girl, I see jealousy.Recall in another thread about us going the way of Europe just later? THIS thread is your answer. Remember all those things in the 70s that were okay that are mortal sins now? Almost EVERY single one stepping on personal liberty.

Girls routinely wore halter tops and tube tops without bras then and nobody got their panties in a twist over it. Now, you get sent home from school to change because the nipple police are watching.

This is but one example of freedoms LOST to a societal change by guess who? The very people that wore the halters and tube tops in the 70s. The so-called "liberals". THAT is when the left in this country ceased to be liberal and turned into Nazis.

I routinely went to the grocery store barefoot, smoking a cigarette as I went through the aisles. I remember hating the refrigerator part because my feet got cold :laugh:

You could pull over to to a wide spot in the road in S FL and jump in the ocean. Nobody cared. Now you get charged for parking, have a dress and conduct code and somebody will probably STILL break into your vehicle.

Just an example. But that downhill slide you hope you don't live to see? We're already living through it.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Recall in another thread about us going the way of Europe just later? THIS thread is your answer. Remember all those things in the 70s that were okay that are mortal sins now? Almost EVERY single one stepping on personal liberty.

Girls routinely wore halter tops and tube tops without bras then and nobody got their panties in a twist over it. Now, you get sent home from school to change because the nipple police are watching.

This is but one example of freedoms LOST to a societal change by guess who? The very people that wore the halters and tube tops in the 70s. The so-called "liberals". THAT is when the left in this country ceased to be liberal and turned into Nazis.

I routinely went to the grocery store barefoot, smoking a cigarette as I went through the aisles. I remember hating the refrigerator part because my feet got cold :laugh:

You could pull over to to a wide spot in the road in S FL and jump in the ocean. Nobody cared. Now you get charged for parking, have a dress and conduct code and somebody will probably STILL break into your vehicle.

Just an example. But that downhill slide you hope you don't live to see? We're already living through it.

Yep... and you can give thanks to all that retardation to the democraps, and their hypocrisy.

Women can walk around topless in San Franqueerco and illegal alien criminals can shit on the sidewalk and live in a tent in your front yard, but God forbid a girl go to school and you can see the outline of her nips, and like I say, I think that's just a case of an older woman that's jealous as hell of a younger, prettier, stacked girl.

It's insane... it's leftist fascist democrap insanity and hypocrisy.

There is a push though, Gunny... all be it not that huge of a one, but there is push back, and we can thank president Trump for that.

When I see women with babies and young kids, I think to myself... WHY in the FUCK would you want to bring a kid into this jacked up world?

Abbey Marie
04-10-2018, 11:42 AM
At 34, I am far from over the hill. I have posted my picture on DP before. I am a few years older, but I basically haven't changed. I would think that someone who is significantly older than myself, has had two kids and spent much of their adult life as a house servent would fit the stated description of "over the hill" a lot better than me. :cool:

Girl, just ignore them. I’m sure our guys aren’t exactly springtime fresh themselves. ;)

High_Plains_Drifter
04-10-2018, 12:03 PM
Girl, just ignore them. I’m sure our guys aren’t exactly springtime fresh themselves. ;)
-------------------------- http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughter.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-10-2018, 02:13 PM
Hitting the wall:
* Droopy tits
* Wrinkles
* Jowls
* Gray hair

I could come up with more characteristics, but I think what I listed gets the point across.

TF, are you describing women that you yourself have dated in the past or women that you sneak out and pay for now? -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-10-2018, 02:25 PM
Recall in another thread about us going the way of Europe just later? THIS thread is your answer. Remember all those things in the 70s that were okay that are mortal sins now? Almost EVERY single one stepping on personal liberty.

Great times back then , with pretty gals wearing halter tops and tube tops no bra, low-cut jeans , skin tight short shorts and
most very happy, proud to be looked at with a gleam in the guy's eyes.
That freedom the girls had, enjoyed and shared with the guys when they so desired.
I REMEMBER SEEING(AND EVEN DATING) GIRLS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT IT PRACTICALLY MADE ONE FALL DOWN AND CRY OUT LOUD!
Although not moral according to Christian principles, it was a great time to be a wild , young and roving male hellbent on chasing the pretty gals.
Youth and its treasures, a shame it is so fleeting a time span in ones life..-Tyr

tailfins
04-10-2018, 02:57 PM
TF, are you describing women that you yourself have dated in the past or women that you sneak out and pay for now? -Tyr

Actually, I'm describing what some YouTube MGTOW guys describe as "boomerang ex-wives". Theses are guys whose wife divorced them to "monkey branch" to a richer or more attractive dude, then offer to take them back after they hit the wall.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Great times back then , with pretty gals wearing halter tops and tube tops no bra, low-cut jeans , skin tight short shorts and
most very happy, proud to be looked at with a gleam in the guy's eyes.
That freedom the girls had, enjoyed and shared with the guys when they so desired.
I REMEMBER SEEING(AND EVEN DATING) GIRLS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT IT PRACTICALLY MADE ONE FALL DOWN AND CRY OUT LOUD!
Although not moral according to Christian principles, it was a great time to be a wild , young and roving male hellbent on chasing the pretty gals.
Youth and its treasures, a shame it is so fleeting a time span in ones life..-Tyr
I used to love the "short shorts" where their ass cheeks would hang out.

aboutime
04-10-2018, 09:59 PM
I do, and my wife and I both do. We were both at WOODSTOCK in N.Y. in the same year we were married, 1969. We were there with an ambulance squad, and got to hear a lot of GREAT SOUNDS, from Great people....and we also got to see more than nipples, on many occasions as they danced in the rain...and mud.

Those were the days when REAL PEOPLE paid attention to each other, even IF they were smoking funny cigs. But we helped a few there who took LSD, and ended up in what they called TRIP TENTS, where a doctor watched over them.

NO BIG DEAL ABOUT NIPPLES, except today, in our POLITICALLY INCORRECT DUMB WORLD where everybody sues everybody for being offended at being human.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSILHeVodv_DHt813q7B5kSKUAAuXjb_ yImNgc0uyLhSVsqA0ArfA

Even got to hear Jimmy play....https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6C4zcTJQjUYtV5Ak-EeXBgjkfrmMYBGV4D0n9ieA9oFanoT1U

LongTermGuy
04-10-2018, 11:55 PM
:laugh::slap:

​She looks good (Members Pic`s Thread) Pic from (I believe) November 2009 Gab is on the left. :)
http://i33.tinypic.com/scz0cz.jpg

Gunny
04-11-2018, 07:36 AM
​She looks good (Members Pic`s Thread) Pic from (I believe) November 2009 Gab is on the left. :)

Gee. Looks like a normal person. Who'd have ever thought THAT the way she's described by a few?:laugh:

Nice pic, gabosaurus You look like a conservative :poke:

I'm STILL not going to be nice to you :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-11-2018, 07:44 AM

Dare I say, she looks pretty. I just did.
We each are far, far more than the image we may project to others here.
Gabs, is not so bad and even here political views are her right to have and expressssssssssssssssssssssss.
Tho' I disagree with much of her political judgment, I see no reason not to be polite and civil in discourse with her.
That is not a condemnation of others, just me expressing my view..
Now, TF-- THAT IS ANOTHER MATTER ENTIRELY.. Tho' I do my best to be civil with him as well.-Tyr

LongTermGuy
04-11-2018, 07:49 AM
Looks can be Deceiving ...:coffee:

http://orig00.deviantart.net/620a/f/2013/233/d/e/looks_can_be_deceiving__by_xeagerxlovexrevengex-d6j4sv9.gif

Gunny
04-11-2018, 08:03 AM
Ain't THAT the truth ...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-11-2018, 08:45 AM
Looks can be Deceiving ...:coffee:

http://orig00.deviantart.net/620a/f/2013/233/d/e/looks_can_be_deceiving__by_xeagerxlovexrevengex-d6j4sv9.gif

How well I know that truth my friend. Each of my first two wives was drop-dead gorgeous, each one almost destroyed me, attempting to break me.
Such neither could have done that at all, had I not so deeply and truly loved each.
And that true love was not just based upon looks..
To love a person that true and deep exposes a man no matter how tough, brave, true and decent he may be.
And that my friend, is when it is so easy to repeatedly stab the dagger so deep, as each one did just that, repeatedly ......-Tyr

aboutime
04-11-2018, 05:17 PM
http://www.quotesvalley.com/images/44/beauty-is-only-skin-deep-but-ugly-goes-clean-to-the-bone4.jpg

Gunny
04-11-2018, 05:32 PM
http://www.quotesvalley.com/images/44/beauty-is-only-skin-deep-but-ugly-goes-clean-to-the-bone4.jpg

I can agree with that. It is also in the eyes of the beholder ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-12-2018, 08:37 AM
I can agree with that. It is also in the eyes of the beholder ;)

Aint that the truth?
As a bouncer in clubs, I've seen guys with hideously ugly women that simply adored them.
And I mean these were otherwise decent guys, not ugly assclown themselves. I never understood it unless it was about either some spell the ugly witch had cast on them or else it was some unique and powerful strong sexual act the female provided.
Call me crazy but I went with the usual American guy's lust for the Playboy type female body.
Never understood it, unless by some strange quirk those guys saw beauty where only glaring , massive ugliness stood....Tyr

tailfins
04-12-2018, 09:39 PM

Eight and a half years is a long time.

tailfins
04-12-2018, 09:42 PM

You overlook one important detail: As they age, men become distinguished; women turn frumpy.

Abbey Marie
04-12-2018, 09:44 PM
You overlook one important detail: As they age, men become distinguished; women turn frumpy.

:laugh: You'd like to think so, wouldn't you?

aboutime
04-12-2018, 09:51 PM

So tell us. Which one are you?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-13-2018, 04:49 AM
:laugh: You'd like to think so, wouldn't you?

Some people bask in self-delusion. When one only thinks of their own life, pleasures and desires, they tend to think themselves superior in every way.
Self delusion then becomes the preferred drug they so faithfully imbibe.
I hear that TF, HAS NO MIRRORS IN HIS HOUSE.......- ;)--Tyr

Gunny
04-13-2018, 01:47 PM
Eight and a half years is a long time.8 1/2 years from WHAT, jackass? Is that when you joined DP? Some of us have known her since Jim owned USMB. So tack about 7 years onto your Johnny Come Lately.

In that time, I haven't seen Gabby even once until this thread. I like her. End of fucking story. I don't care who doesn't. Their problem and I stay out of it. That doesn't mean I agree with her politics. If you look ... I've nailed her ass to the wall WAY more than your player-hating dumbshit ass has.

I always figured she was like that fat, nasty woman on Beavis and Buthead doing the sex calls. So, bonus for me she's cute.

Why don't you just start a thread titled "I'm More Afraid of Women than Death by Acid"?

Black Diamond
04-13-2018, 01:55 PM
:popcorn:

LongTermGuy
04-13-2018, 01:57 PM
Eight and a half years is a long time.

​Yes and No...Depends on what you mean.....Explain.

Gunny
04-13-2018, 02:02 PM
:popcorn:You better get more than popcorn if you're waiting on Tingle-fins to take me on. Gazelle's got more shit on him.

Black Diamond
04-13-2018, 02:03 PM
You better get more than popcorn if you're waiting on Tingle-fins to take me on. Gazelle's got more shit on him.
I just ran out. Need to make another hopper. :laugh:

Black Diamond
04-13-2018, 02:04 PM
​Yes and No...Depends on what you mean.....Explain.
He's implying gabbys appearance had deteriorated in 8 years.

Gunny
04-13-2018, 02:14 PM
He's implying gabbys appearance had deteriorated in 8 years.Repea ten usted .. I have never had any idea what she looks like. Who cares?
Let's play put the fuck up or shut the fuck up. Let's- see it tailfins. Put your mug up. Let's see what a handsome fuck you are.

LongTermGuy
04-13-2018, 02:19 PM
He's implying gabbys appearance had deteriorated in 8 years.

Thanks BD....Not very cool to judge on appearance (at this place and since we all Know one another and talk daily) ....I seen later pic`s and she is just fine which really should not make any difference either way......

**Politically we have differences of opinion and thats what this place is for...discussion ..disagreement...and sometimes arguing...fussing...**Getting Personal is a different story....and should not be tolerated ... No one wants it or has time for it...IMO...an apology is due...*If the comment is as you say and just maybe a slip by TF.

Black Diamond
04-13-2018, 02:22 PM
Repea ten usted .. I have never had any idea what she looks like. Who cares?
Let's play put the fuck up or shut the fuck up. Let's- see it @tailfins (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2229). Put your mug up. Let's see what a handsome fuck you are.

It was tailfins implication. Odds of tailfins posting a pic? Probably same as Mike Tyson recapturing the heavyweight title.

Gunny
04-13-2018, 03:25 PM
It was tailfins implication. Odds of tailfins posting a pic? Probably same as Mike Tyson recapturing the heavyweight title.Odds of Tailfins taking on a woman, much less a man? Zero.

Y'all are pissing me off.

Black Diamond
04-13-2018, 03:47 PM
Odds of Tailfins taking on a woman, much less a man? Zero.

Y'all are pissing me off.
Well we are going to look at new kittens. Our cat passed away in November. Not sure I am ready to replace him. I like watching good fights. Hopefully twatfins doesn't pussy out.

LongTermGuy
04-13-2018, 03:50 PM
:cool:

:laugh2:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Daov352UMAAfMTZ.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
04-13-2018, 09:11 PM
Black Diamond... I brought more popcorn, help yourself... :popcorn: ... http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/eating/eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon-1.gif (http://www.sherv.net/) ... http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/drink/popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

tailfins
04-13-2018, 10:23 PM
Repea ten usted .. I have never had any idea what she looks like. Who cares?
Let's play put the fuck up or shut the fuck up. Let's- see it @tailfins (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2229). Put your mug up. Let's see what a handsome fuck you are.

You've confused me with someone who gives a sh|t about what you have to say.

Black Diamond
04-13-2018, 10:34 PM
What a jip.

Gunny
04-14-2018, 07:59 AM
You've confused me with someone who gives a sh|t about what you have to say.So sayeth the jackass that that has his fear of women pasted all over the board. Tell me, how do you clean all the yellow dripping off your backside up wherever you go? That must be a bigger pain in the ass than being you.

I bet in your little chickenshit mind you think anyone gives a shit ab out you constant need to put females down. Does that make you feel like a big man? Can't do it at home so you slop it all over a message board? I know I'm REAL impressed.

Here's a secret tip just for you, scaredy-cat ... It's not the women? You suck. You couldn't attract mosquitoes in Miami with that award-winning personality of yours. Why don't you go look in the mirror at the ugly-ass POS that is to blame for all your whining?

Now get your ass back to doing the chores the little lady laid out for you to keep your dull little mind occupied for the day.

Gunny
04-14-2018, 08:22 AM
What a jip.You weren't entertained? I got taken out by an 11 months old demolition derby driver in a walker. That SOB hurts. Actually, land on the other kid's toys hurt more.

Babies are dangerous :laugh:

LongTermGuy
04-14-2018, 08:43 AM
Hey everybody...Good Morning...:coffee:

https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/compositions/1014008020/views/1,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=1,version=1480 903958/gladiator-are-you-not-entertained-t-shirts-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

>>> Responding to arrogant... FAKE...threatening... dickless ...rude stupid Fools gets Old!!

https://comps.canstockphoto.nl/can-stock-photo_csp14411461.jpg

mundame
04-16-2018, 07:37 AM
JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS SAFELY DEAD --------

Florida Student Calls for 'Bracott' to Protest Dress Code
U.S. News & World Report· 6h ago

Related Coverage

Bradenton student calls for 'bracott' after she was told to cover up breasts with band-aids

I would guess a lawyer got at her: everybody seeing dollar signs.

You know, if I were going to get my 15 minutes of fame, I would wish it were NOT about .......quite what this young woman's 15 minutes is about.

Gunny
04-16-2018, 08:41 AM
I know this is going to sound crude and all, but I'm a jarhead so it's okay. Where are the pics?

aboutime
04-16-2018, 03:30 PM
I know this is going to sound crude and all, but I'm a jarhead so it's okay. Where are the pics?

http://thebuzztube.imgix.net/1510940467190/braless-for-a-week?auto=format,compress&q=75&w=2048&fit=max

For those who may be offended. They came from GOOGLE, the capitol of Censorship, and Advertising