PDA

View Full Version : Are shaving/razor companies sexist

LiberalNation
08-19-2007, 07:31 PM
Okay so I use a male shaving razor, gilet fusion or something. Why, all the female types are less well made and have fewer bladed 3 compared to 5 in this case. The more blades, the better the shave. Why should that be, woman shave as much to more than men. Are the shaving companies that produce these razors sexist. Why should female marketed razor be crap compared to their male counterparts.

Clearly the razor companies are sexist.

Abbey Marie
08-19-2007, 07:37 PM
Perhaps men's razors too rough for our sensitive female skin? I used my husband's razor once, and ended up with shaving cuts on my legs.

LiberalNation
08-19-2007, 07:38 PM
Shrugs my new razor is better than any female one I've tried. Didn't nick myelf once. It's heavier too tho, made up of some type of medal instead of all light plastic.

Abbey Marie
08-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Shrugs my new razor is better than any female one I've tried. Didn't nick myelf once.

I'll admit, I have no patience for the job, and tend to go too fast. But with my razor, I tend to get away with it.

LiberalNation
08-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Hmmm, how sharp is razor. I can go fast and don't nick myself unless I accidently turn the blade the wrong way like to the side. Or if the razor is made so the head doesn't set flat against your skin, which ones like the venus don't totally.

Mr. P
08-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Oh BOY a girls shaving thread, I'll watch! :popcorn:

*BTW...my razor only has two blades, women have more blades because they're a BITCH to shave!* :laugh2:

Dilloduck
08-19-2007, 08:40 PM
Okay so I use a male shaving razor, gilet fusion or something. Why, all the female types are less well made and have fewer bladed 3 compared to 5 in this case. The more blades, the better the shave. Why should that be, woman shave as much to more than men. Are the shaving companies that produce these razors sexist. Why should female marketed razor be crap compared to their male counterparts.

It's true. They want all women to have stubble or bleed to death.

jackass
08-19-2007, 09:22 PM
:gives:

MtnBiker
08-19-2007, 11:05 PM

Try waxing your beard, you will have a better result.

LiberalNation
08-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Yes but then you hafta deal with the whole pain issue. Now laser would be good, still a little pain but lasts longer, cost to much tho.

82Marine89
08-19-2007, 11:11 PM

Sounds like you need something industrial.

MtnBiker
08-19-2007, 11:16 PM
woman shave as much to more than men.

I thank God, that I have never been involved with a woman that has to shave more than I do!

LiberalNation
08-19-2007, 11:19 PM
Wow the women your with don't shave their underarms daily. You get stubble if not. I prefer clean shaven girls.

Angel Heart
08-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Wow the women your with don't shave their underarms daily. You get stubble if not. I prefer clean shaven girls.

I don't shave daily, but I have such limited hair growth there's nothing to shave. I shave every 3-4 days but can do as long as a week before anyone would even notice. I have very little body hair as well. In a square inch on my legs I have about 6-7 hairs. Thankfully I don't have to rely on it for warmth.

jimnyc
08-20-2007, 06:32 AM
How about shaving, you know, ummmmmm.... down there? Fully blossomed? Neatly trimmed? Runway strip? Or "Wood Floor" as Opie and Anthony would say! These are the things I NEED to know! :)

Trigg
08-20-2007, 12:32 PM
How about shaving, you know, ummmmmm.... down there? Fully blossomed? Neatly trimmed? Runway strip? Or "Wood Floor" as Opie and Anthony would say! These are the things I NEED to know! :)

men geez!! :slap:

LiberalNation
08-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Trimmed normally, but sometimes don't bother if I know no one but me will be looking "down there" for awile.

08-20-2007, 01:37 PM
because they also own the waxing companies and prefer women to wax:-p

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 01:51 PM
Shrugs my new razor is better than any female one I've tried. Didn't nick myelf once. It's heavier too tho, made up of some type of medal instead of all light plastic.

Is that the one that vibrates? If not im not shitting you The New Fusion is a vibrating Razor, now who would have thought that one up?

jackass
08-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Trimmed normally, but sometimes don't bother if I know no one but me will be looking "down there" for awile.

Oh damn....:puke3:

Jim I HATE you sometimes! That was a visual I NEVER needed!

Hagbard Celine
08-20-2007, 03:13 PM
because they also own the waxing companies and prefer women to wax:-p

As do I.

LiberalNation
08-20-2007, 03:41 PM
LOL, what can't stand a natural female.

LiberalNation
08-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Is that the one that vibrates?
Nah, not the one I bought.

jackass
08-20-2007, 04:09 PM

au naturale?? not really!

jimnyc
08-20-2007, 04:29 PM

Well, therein lies your problem! Even if you're looking for a lady friend, they too would rather not have to deal with weeding through the grass to find the treasure!

LiberalNation
08-20-2007, 04:34 PM
On this subject we have decided our health sciences book is sexist. In the diagram of the female pics there is hair but the males, none. If that isn't the furthest thing from reality I don't know what is.

Abbey Marie
08-20-2007, 04:46 PM
On this subject we have decided our health sciences book is sexist. In the diagram of the female pics there is hair but the males, none. If that isn't the furthest thing from reality I don't know what is.

Hairless males scare me.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Oh damn....:puke3:

Just wait until Pale read's it. :laugh2: He is gonna go apeshit.

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Well, therein lies your problem! Even if you're looking for a lady friend, they too would rather not have to deal with weeding through the grass to find the treasure!

But what if they want to floss their teeth?!?!? :laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Nah, not the one I bought.

Yea imagine if a female was shaving down there with a vibrating razor and got carried away from the vibrating. Ouch.......... :laugh2:

08-20-2007, 04:59 PM

a woman is no less natural shaved or with a full garden:p nothing artificial about either.