PDA

View Full Version : Feds raid one of Trump's lawyers offices

jimnyc
04-09-2018, 03:47 PM
I can see how this too is all related to the 'Russia collusion' that they/he are supposed to be investigating. This thing is off the rails, and on a journey to go after everything and anything, related or not. I truly think it's run it's course, and everything Russia related should now be turned in - if anything. And it should also be reported back how all the findings on everything done and investigated, how it was related to the reasoning for the initial investigation.

---

FBI raids Trump lawyer's office

The FBI on Monday raided the office of President Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, and seized emails, tax documents and records related to his payment to adult film star Stormy Daniels

The New York Times reported that federal prosecutors in Manhattan obtained a search warrant after receiving a referral from special counsel Robert Mueller, but the raid does not appear to be directly connected to Mueller’s probe of Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

The seized documents also include business records and communications between Cohen and Trump. According to the Times, the payment to Daniels is just one of "many topics" being looked at by the FBI.

Cohen’s lawyer, Stephen Ryan, told The Times that search was “completely inappropriate and unnecessary.”
Among the documents agents seized are those related to Cohen’s $130,000 payment to Daniels as part of a nondisclosure agreement related to her alleged 2006 affair with Trump.

The payment went through just days before the 2016 election. Cohen has admitted to paying Daniels, but denied it violated campaign finances laws.

Rest - http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/382341-fbi-raids-trump-lawyers-office

LongTermGuy
04-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Butt-hurt leftist got `nothin`...and are very desperate ... focusing on bullshit instead of the real deal....>>>Obama / Hillary crimes against America and all associated with them...

Black Diamond
04-09-2018, 04:23 PM
What? Pete didn't start this thread?

LongTermGuy
04-09-2018, 04:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaXtRfNUwAA99zr.jpg

pete311
04-09-2018, 05:20 PM
I can see how this too is all related to the 'Russia collusion' that they/he are supposed to be investigating. This thing is off the rails, and on a journey to go after everything and anything, related or not. I truly think it's run it's course, and everything Russia related should now be turned in - if anything. And it should also be reported back how all the findings on everything done and investigated, how it was related to the reasoning for the initial investigation.

lol what you think doesn't matter because you don't know anything. Keep trying to protect mafia Don from behind your computer. The investigation will go on and more heads will roll.

Gunny
04-09-2018, 05:54 PM
lol what you think doesn't matter because you don't know anything. Keep trying to protect mafia Don from behind your computer. The investigation will go on and more heads will roll.
Oh BS, Pete :rolleyes:. The fact is this has gone way beyond stupid and you're just trying to protect YOUR witch hunt from behind your computer. The fact is, Mueller is completely outside the scope of the investigation and needs to be bitch-slapped.

More heads will roll? You mean like the ones that have rolled so far that no one gives a shit about? Oh yay :rolleyes:

NOTHING the the FBI, DJ or Mueller pulls up at this point of of tweaking a mouse's pubic hair to see if it squeals is going to be accepted. Get THAT through your thick head. Russian collusion has not been proven because it's not there and the rast of this is a fucking farce.

jimnyc
04-09-2018, 06:02 PM

I didn't say a word about Trump, but rather the way this whole investigation has been ran by Mueller.

And "from behind my computer" - sure, are you a little pissy and ran from the thread yesterday where you fucked up and tried to claim that Gowdy called Trump a loser? That's because you run around as MY little bitch, trying to come up with any little thing you can, while you ignore everything that may point to anyone at all on the left.

But I know when you're going to post. You come running as planned when certain things hit the news, to post like my bitch, so you can humor us and continually be wrong and show us what a schmuck you are. :)

The investigation will go on, you're correct. Things completely unrelated to Russia will be investigated, far and wide. And that will give you a little tingle up your leg to your little weenie, just as you pop on here with lame little news and your tingling weenie so many times before, only to end up walking away in shame. Or hiding in shame.

Thanks for posting, my little girlfriend. :laugh:

Gunny
04-09-2018, 06:10 PM
I didn't say a word about Trump, but rather the way this whole investigation has been ran by Mueller.

And "from behind my computer" - sure, are you a little pissy and ran from the thread yesterday where you fucked up and tried to claim that Gowdy called Trump a loser? That's because you run around as MY little bitch, trying to come up with any little thing you can, while you ignore everything that may point to anyone at all on the left.

But I know when you're going to post. You come running as planned when certain things hit the news, to post like my bitch, so you can humor us and continually be wrong and show us what a schmuck you are. :)

The investigation will go on, you're correct. Things completely unrelated to Russia will be investigated, far and wide. And that will give you a little tingle up your leg to your little weenie, just as you pop on here with lame little news and your tingling weenie so many times before, only to end up walking away in shame. Or hiding in shame.

Thanks for posting, my little girlfriend. :laugh:

:laugh: That's funny

Black Diamond
04-09-2018, 06:12 PM
:laugh: That's funny
I remember mike Tyson saying that to razor Ruddock. Funny stuff.

Black Diamond
04-09-2018, 06:13 PM
Mafia Don will serve two terms.

Gunny
04-09-2018, 06:15 PM
I remember mike Tyson saying that to razor Ruddock. Funny stuff.I'm easily amused :)

pete311
04-09-2018, 06:18 PM
Mafia Don will serve two terms.

oh yes he will ;)

Black Diamond
04-09-2018, 06:21 PM
oh yes he will ;)
Good one.

He will serve two terms at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

jimnyc
04-09-2018, 06:24 PM
oh yes he will ;)

How's things going for you in seeing justice for the many criminals on the left that have been exposed?

Oh, I know, that matters none at all to you unless investigated AND found guilty, then you agree. Otherwise, it's all smiles.

While the rest of your waking hours and wasted breathing is used in hating and hoping Trump goes down somehow. You probably posted various stories of his demise about 75 or 100 times now. It's actually grown kinda comical at this point.

Black Diamond
04-09-2018, 06:43 PM
How's things going for you in seeing justice for the many criminals on the left that have been exposed?

Oh, I know, that matters none at all to you unless investigated AND found guilty, then you agree. Otherwise, it's all smiles.

While the rest of your waking hours and wasted breathing is used in hating and hoping Trump goes down somehow. You probably posted various stories of his demise about 75 or 100 times now. It's actually grown kinda comical at this point.
It all started with none of us understand electoral math.

Gunny
04-09-2018, 06:58 PM

While the rest of your waking hours and wasted breathing is used in hating and hoping Trump goes down somehow. You probably posted various stories of his demise about 75 or 100 times now. It's actually grown kinda comical at this point.Can you imagine if the DOJ had investigated Hitlery as thoroughly as they have Trump? She'd be UNDER Leavenworth.

Black Diamond
04-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Can you imagine if the DOJ had investigated Hitlery as thoroughly as they have Trump? She'd be UNDER Leavenworth.
When donald leaves office in 2025, Pete will still be saying trump is going to be impeached.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Paul Ryan called the raid, "totally inappropriate and unnecessary."

I'll tell ya, the fascist dems piss off the republican house and senate with pushing this farce like they're doing, and Mueller will get fired, and I think that's exactly what they're trying to do, push so far beyond what the intended scope of this witch hunt was that Trump fires the whole lot from Sessions on down, and then the dems will scream like rabid junk yard dogs. They want Trump to do this before the November elections so they can rally their radical shit stain base, like little bubble head pete.

Black Diamond
04-09-2018, 07:04 PM

I'll tell ya, the fascist dems piss off the republican house and senate with pushing this farce like they're doing, and Mueller will get fired, and I think that's exactly what they're trying to do, push so far beyond the what the intended scope of this witch hunt was that Trump fires the whole lot from Sessions on down, and then the dems will scream like rabid junk yard dogs. They want Trump to do this before the November elections so they can rally their radical shit stain base, like little bubble head pete.
Given that comment by the speaker of the house, I am sure they will move forward with impeachment proceedings.

LongTermGuy
04-09-2018, 07:56 PM
**The real Russia Collusion are the ones doing the Soviet style investigation

Into the President of the United States. If Sessions doesn’t have a plan against his own Deputy AG and

Mueller.....Sessions needs to go yesterday. No more of this One Firing after 16 months. Fire them all....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaXxmZ4VMAAOya4.jpg

:cool:I'm betting that 200 Million plus Trump supporters says we won't let you impeach our President. How's That!!

Black Diamond
04-09-2018, 08:03 PM
**The real Russia Collusion are the ones doing the Soviet style investigation

Into the President of the United States. If Sessions doesn’t have a plan against his own Deputy AG and

Mueller.....Sessions needs to go yesterday. No more of this One Firing after 16 months. Fire them all....

:cool:I'm betting that 200 Million plus Trump supporters says we won't let you impeach our President. How's That!!
:laugh:

aboutime
04-09-2018, 08:51 PM
Sad to say, or admit, but...TODAY...I TRUST NO POLITICIAN from either party.
It is beyond time to get rid of every RINO in Congress...now.

Start with McCain, and half the DRAINING OF THE SWAMP can begin.
https://pics.me.me/rinos-john-mccain-mitch-paul-ryan-mcconnell-lindsey-graham-the-25950144.pnghttps://joyannaadams.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/john-mccain.jpg
http://blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/files/2014/05/05022014_adams-trust.pnghttp://img.picturequotes.com/2/3/2319/if-you-ever-injected-truth-into-politics-you-have-no-politics-quote-1.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZysMtoV4AAS6oB.jpg

mundame
04-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Well, I suppose they'll get Trump sooner or later, but it makes me sad. The FBI is clearly out of control, and no one tries (or can) bring them under control. It's like a banana republic here, or the SS and Gestapo in 1937.

No one has ever seen anything like this disrespect for the office of president and the coarse and vulgar attempts to get rid of him any way they can. That Comey was trying for a coup d'état seems obvious to me: he attacked both candidates. And even after Comey, it continues.

If the left takes out Trump, I think we might be in Franco territory. This is the iffiest time I've seen since the Vietnam War.

pete311
04-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Turns out Jim, your own SDNY was responsible for the raid. Meaning, even if Mueller is fired Cohen's investigation continues.

pete311
04-09-2018, 09:03 PM
When donald leaves office in 2025, Pete will still be saying trump is going to be impeached.

hmm correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I've made any claims Trump will be impeached.

pete311
04-09-2018, 09:04 PM

I'll tell ya, the fascist dems piss off the republican house and senate with pushing this farce like they're doing, and Mueller will get fired, and I think that's exactly what they're trying to do, push so far beyond what the intended scope of this witch hunt was that Trump fires the whole lot from Sessions on down, and then the dems will scream like rabid junk yard dogs. They want Trump to do this before the November elections so they can rally their radical shit stain base, like little bubble head pete.

lol that you suddenly like Ryan. I agree Trump will fire Mueller at some point. I got my popcorn ready!

Black Diamond
04-09-2018, 09:12 PM
hmm correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I've made any claims Trump will be impeached.
Ryan is a twatwaffle. I was saying Ryan won't impeach trump. You're stuck with him for until January 2025.

aboutime
04-09-2018, 09:35 PM
http://litigation.findlaw.com/legal-system/presidential-impeachment-the-legal-standard-and-procedure.html

Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure
225 50.5K
The involuntary removal of a sitting President of the United States has never occurred in our history. The only legal way such can be accomplished is by the impeachment process. This article discusses the legal standard to be properly applied by members of the U.S. House of Representatives when voting for or against Articles of Impeachment, and members of the U.S. Senate when voting whether to convict and remove from office a President of the U.S., as well as the procedure to be followed.

Article I § 2 of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach (make formal charges against) and Article I § 3 gives the Senate the sole power to try impeachments. Article II § 4 of the Constitution provides as follows:

"The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."
Thus, the operative legal standard to apply to an impeachment of a sitting President is "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors." There is substantial difference of opinion over the interpretation of these words.

There are essentially four schools of thought concerning the meaning of these words, although there are innumerable subsets within those four categories.

CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE FOR ENTIRE SECTION

FakeNewsSux
04-10-2018, 01:45 AM

https://d3kvsdrdan3wbb.cloudfront.net/img/50853188/1030/Show-me-the-man-and-Ill.jpg

pete311
04-10-2018, 08:51 AM
Both the attorney and judge that filed and approved the raid were Trump appointees.

jimnyc
04-10-2018, 09:05 AM
Turns out Jim, your own SDNY was responsible for the raid. Meaning, even if Mueller is fired Cohen's investigation continues.

Both the attorney and judge that filed and approved the raid were Trump appointees.

Yes, and? This still all came down from Mueller, even if a "referral". I don't think they are going to ignore someone who is doing such an investigation - they'll be the next investigated.

But thanks for salivating and checking in again, my little beotch. :) :beer:

FakeNewsSux
04-10-2018, 09:10 AM
"Originallt posted by pete311

Great to have you on board Pete! I'm sure you'll now join the rest of us in demanding that the Senate get off its' ass and approve the rest of Trump's obviously qualified judicial appointments!

jimnyc
04-10-2018, 09:19 AM
"Originallt posted by pete311

Great to have you on board Pete! I'm sure you'll now join the rest of us in demanding that the Senate get off its' ass and approve the rest of Trump's obviously qualified judicial appointments!

That they have fought and held up from day one. Odd I don't see Petey complaining about such activity. Pretty much the only time petey posts is when he thinks he has some garbage against Trump. :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
04-10-2018, 10:33 AM
lol that you suddenly like Ryan.
Please link to where I said... " I LIKE RYAN."

Black Diamond
04-10-2018, 10:35 AM
Please link to where I said... " I LIKE RYAN."
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?62523-Feds-raid-one-of-Trump-s-lawyers-offices&p=903190#post903190

High_Plains_Drifter
04-10-2018, 10:47 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?62523-Feds-raid-one-of-Trump-s-lawyers-offices&p=903190#post903190
"Said," not "say."

Cute though... :laugh:

jimnyc
04-10-2018, 12:25 PM

You were saying what again pete? This is why you don't gleefully run with news like you do.

--

Trump-appointed US attorney recused from Michael Cohen investigation

ABC News has learned that Geoffrey Berman, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, is recused from the Michael Cohen investigation.

Two sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News Berman was not involved in the decision to raid Cohen's office because of the recusal.

The recusal was approved by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

The raid of Cohen's handled by others in the office of the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York and approved by a federal judge.

Berman is a Trump appointee with ties to Rudy Giuliani who donated money to the 2016 Trump campaign.

The U.S. Attorney's office declined to comment.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/us-attorney-trump-appointee-recused-michael-cohen-investigation-161206157--abc-news-topstories.html

Black Diamond
04-10-2018, 12:46 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11337&stc=1

High_Plains_Drifter
04-10-2018, 03:05 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11337&stc=1
Everything.

jimnyc
04-10-2018, 05:03 PM
Agreeing wholeheartedly with Rand Paul once again. This is becoming a habit. Ok, well lets not go that far. :)

But he IS spot on here, even if the liberals will in fact cry it's ok because it's Trump.

---

Rand Paul Roasts Bob Mueller For Abusing His Authority, Calls Cohen Raid A ‘Great Overstep’

Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky said the FBI crossed the line with its raid of President Donald Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen, calling it a “great overstep” Tuesday on “America’s Newsroom.”

“The first question we ought to ask is what does this have to do with Russia,” Paul said. “I thought the special prosecutor was investigating Russian collusion. Going after someone’s personal attorney is a great overstep I think, in the authority of the prosecutor.”

“This is why I have opposed really having special prosecutors for almost anything,” Paul continued. “I think they abuse their authority. I think Mueller has abused his authority. They say. well he asked somebody else, another U.S. Attorney to do it. Yes but this is coming at the behest of Mueller.”

Paul said the investigation has spun out of control and warned Americans that this abuse of power may last well after Trump leaves the White House.

“I think this investigation no longer has much to do with Russia. I would warn people around America who say oh, that don’t like the president, oh, this is just fine because it’s against President Trump. This is an enormous power used against anybody,” Paul said.

“You remember what Chuck Schumer said a couple months ago? He said if you cross the intelligence agencies, they can screw you six ways to Sunday,” Paul concluded. “This is about enormous power, prosecutorial power but also power in the intelligence communities. We have to rein this in or every American citizen is exposed to this kind of abuse of power.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/10/rand-paul-bob-mueller-cohen-raid/

Black Diamond
04-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Agreeing wholeheartedly with Rand Paul once again. This is becoming a habit. Ok, well lets not go that far. :)

But he IS spot on here, even if the liberals will in fact cry it's ok because it's Trump.

---

Rand Paul Roasts Bob Mueller For Abusing His Authority, Calls Cohen Raid A ‘Great Overstep’

Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky said the FBI crossed the line with its raid of President Donald Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen, calling it a “great overstep” Tuesday on “America’s Newsroom.”

“The first question we ought to ask is what does this have to do with Russia,” Paul said. “I thought the special prosecutor was investigating Russian collusion. Going after someone’s personal attorney is a great overstep I think, in the authority of the prosecutor.”

“This is why I have opposed really having special prosecutors for almost anything,” Paul continued. “I think they abuse their authority. I think Mueller has abused his authority. They say. well he asked somebody else, another U.S. Attorney to do it. Yes but this is coming at the behest of Mueller.”

Paul said the investigation has spun out of control and warned Americans that this abuse of power may last well after Trump leaves the White House.

“I think this investigation no longer has much to do with Russia. I would warn people around America who say oh, that don’t like the president, oh, this is just fine because it’s against President Trump. This is an enormous power used against anybody,” Paul said.

“You remember what Chuck Schumer said a couple months ago? He said if you cross the intelligence agencies, they can screw you six ways to Sunday,” Paul concluded. “This is about enormous power, prosecutorial power but also power in the intelligence communities. We have to rein this in or every American citizen is exposed to this kind of abuse of power.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/10/rand-paul-bob-mueller-cohen-raid/
Next the fbi will be tackling him.

Gunny
04-10-2018, 05:30 PM
Next the fbi will be tackling him.Yeah? I want to see THAT. One thing Rand Paul isn't missing is a set of stones.

mundame
04-11-2018, 10:43 AM
http://litigation.findlaw.com/legal-system/presidential-impeachment-the-legal-standard-and-procedure.html

Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure
225 50.5K
The involuntary removal of a sitting President of the United States has never occurred in our history. The only legal way such can be accomplished is by the impeachment process. This article discusses the legal standard to be properly applied by members of the U.S. House of Representatives when voting for or against Articles of Impeachment, and members of the U.S. Senate when voting whether to convict and remove from office a President of the U.S., as well as the procedure to be followed.

Article I § 2 of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach (make formal charges against) and Article I § 3 gives the Senate the sole power to try impeachments. Article II § 4 of the Constitution provides as follows:

"The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."
Thus, the operative legal standard to apply to an impeachment of a sitting President is "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors." There is substantial difference of opinion over the interpretation of these words.

There are essentially four schools of thought concerning the meaning of these words, although there are innumerable subsets within those four categories.

CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE FOR ENTIRE SECTION

The White House IS floating firing Mueller today..........

Could he be impeached for firing Mueller?

Nixon was NOT impeached or threatened with impeachment for his "Saturday Night Massacre," which was exactly the same thing, and that guy who paid for it with not getting his Supreme Court seat, Robert Bork, did end up firing the Watergate Special Investigator. So theoretically, Trump could indeed fire Mueller. Without being impeached. Though he might lose a few Justice Dept. people on the way there. He'd do well to line up his guys and get their agreement first, don't just suddenly make calls and orders on a Saturday night! That worked out poorly for Nixon.

I think there would be a lot of support from his base (me, for instance) if Trump did put an end to this Neverending Nonstory. Am I right? Could the Dems come back with an attempt to push him out of office? ---- Wait, what am I saying, of course they would try, they try 24/7 to get Trump gone. Could they succeed?

aboutime
04-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Trump WILL NOT fire Mueller. He's only the male version of Nancy Pelosi. The longer he's around, the worse the Dems become, and TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME eats them alive.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5C2bSVFbRw8/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.imgflip.com/230lbw.jpg
https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://img.esteem.ws/h0s9pwoo7v.jpg

http://richard-jacobs-blog.com/uploads/3/4/4/9/34498925/tds_orig.jpg

LongTermGuy
04-12-2018, 10:00 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaoOWsqVwAEX-q6.jpg