PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Supreme Court Unanimously Votes To PROHIBIT In State Tuition To DACA ILLEGAl

LongTermGuy
04-10-2018, 12:47 AM
Arizona Supreme Court Unanimously Agrees To Prohibit In-State Tuition For ‘Dreamers’

Illegal immigrants in Arizona who are covered under the hotly discussed Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program can no longer receive in-state tuition, the Arizona Supreme Court ruled Monday.

​http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/09/arizona-supreme-court-dreamers-tuition/

darin
04-10-2018, 03:16 AM
I like arizona, a lot.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-10-2018, 07:53 AM
I like arizona, a lot.
I lived in Apache Junction / Phoenix, then up in Deer Valley while going to MMI... hated it.

Northern AZ is much better. There's timber at least.

I never found it appealing to live where there wasn't any significant water, like a big lake, or lakes, or big river. I was born in a town on the Mississippi River and my Dad loved to fish there. We always had some kind of boat and were out on the river, it was endless fun, I enjoyed it. About the only thing I enjoyed about FL was the Gulf and the beaches. When my mother passes away, I just might move back down to Tampa. I have family and friends there. I'd sell out lock, stock'n barrel and after finding a suitable house, Id buy a nice boat, and I mean a big boat... 40 or 50 feet.