PDA

View Full Version : Major Harry Reid Protest In Carson City On September 3rd.

nevadamedic
08-19-2007, 09:06 PM
The National "Fight for Victory Tour" Kickoff Event

Carson City, Nevada - Sept. 3, 2007 - 9:00 AM

Join Move America Forward and a coalition of other pro-troop groups as we launch the national "Fight for Victory Tour" (a patriotic pro-troop caravan that crosses the nation) for our first Pro-Troop Rally. The "Fight for Victory Tour" kicks off on Monday September 3rd with this 9:00 AM rally in Carson City then crosses the nation before concluding with "The Gathering of Eagles" and a giant pro-troop rally in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, September 15th.

The rally takes place at Mills Park, which is located at intersection of East Williams & North Roop St. It's adjacent to Senator Harry Reid's office.

Bring your American flags, and also bring notes and cards with messages of support & appreciation for U.S. troops who have been injured in the war on terrorism. We'll collect your notes and cards and deliver them to our wounded warriors who are recovering from their injuries at Walter Reed Medical Center (in Washington, D.C.) and other military medical facilities at the completion of this national pro-troop caravan.

For more information, email Mary Pearson at: fightforvictorytour@yahoo.com

Be sure to pass on word to others about this big event! You can also find the complete itinerary/schedule for the "Fight for Victory Tour" online here: www.MoveAmericaForward.org

Ok guys you Norther Nevada members here this is your chance to show your disapproval for Senator Reid. Shoot me a PM if you want to attend and I will give youo more information. We need to get as many people there as we can as the DNC has found out and they are rallying their troops as well.

waterrescuedude2000
08-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Will be there and drag as many as i can with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Will be there and drag as many as i can with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I herd that last time and youo flaked at the last minute.

gabosaurus
08-21-2007, 11:08 PM
To participate in the protest, you have to show up in Carson City. Which is not something you would wish on a sane and rational person.

nevadamedic
08-21-2007, 11:32 PM
To participate in the protest, you have to show up in Carson City. Which is not something you would wish on a sane and rational person.

Your just to afraid to show up. Your only 4 hours away.

actsnoblemartin
08-22-2007, 02:10 AM
he looks like a drag queen,