PDA

View Full Version : implant tracking tags into mexicans

lieberalism
08-19-2007, 11:20 PM
the government needs to put tracking devices into all mexicans. that way when we deport them, we can see if they come back. if mexicans want to behave like animals we will track them like animals. we should give americans 500 dollars to rat out mexicans. if you find an illegal family, you get a bonus.

82Marine89
08-19-2007, 11:43 PM
the government needs to put tracking devices into all mexicans. that way when we deport them, we can see if they come back. if mexicans want to behave like animals we will track them like animals. we should give americans 500 dollars to rat out mexicans. if you find an illegal family, you get a bonus.

Like a true liberal, you want to give my hard earned tax dollars to someone else for doing nothing. No thanks, I'll keep my money and fight to make the government secure our borders.

nevadamedic
08-19-2007, 11:45 PM

All Mexican's? So the ones that are here legally, working, obeying the law and making a better life for them selves we need to track them to? Your generalizations really make you sound racist.