PDA

View Full Version : Syrian Air Defenses Shot Down American Missiles

RichGin
04-14-2018, 09:53 AM
The United States,Great Britain and France launched a missile attack on government facilities in Syria early in the morning of April 14, 2018. According to the British Royal Air Forces representative Air Vice Marshal Gavin Parker, the targets were the research center in Damascus, Mezzeh Military Airport of the Syrian Air Force located near Damascus and several warehouses in Homs where the chemical weapons were allegedly located.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11340&stc=1
The Buksurface-to-air missile system of the Syrian Air Defense Force atMezzeh Military Airport

Of course, mainstreammedia started talking immediately about panic among the Syrianmilitary and the infrastructure facilities destruction but thesestatements were far from the truth.

103 missiles are reported were launched in Syria and the Syrian air defense systems managed to shoot down 71 missiles. In particular,five missiles were fired at the Mezze airfield and all of them were destroyed in the air. Thus, the Buk air defense systems accomplished their task successfully.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11341&stc=1
Mezzeh Military Airport after the U.S. shelling

According to the Syrian military airport photographs, the military equipment and the runways have not been destroyed.At the same time, the smoke is a consequence of launched Buk missiles.

Ingeneral, we can say with certainty that the attacks of the UnitedStates and its allies were ineffective, the targets were notaffected, the critical infrastructure facilities were not destroyed.And most importantly, the Syrian air defenses have fulfilled theirmission showing the countries of the West the Syrian land is underreliable protection.

Black Diamond
04-14-2018, 09:54 AM
Elessar.

Lets see how many threads the dude will spam like this

Elessar
04-14-2018, 09:55 AM
Elessar.

Lets see how many threads the dude will spam like this

Oh...I have plenty of fingers to count on! Two taken up so far!:laugh:

Gunny
04-14-2018, 09:57 AM
@Elessar (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3442).

Lets see how many threads the dude will spam like thisNot many. He gets his opportunity like everyone else. That means he probably has about enough time to come up with something intelligent before Jim, Darin or NT sees his act.

Black Diamond
04-14-2018, 09:58 AM
Not many. He gets his opportunity like everyone else. That means he probably has about enough time to come up with something intelligent before Jim, Darin or NT sees his act.
It's disappointing.

Elessar
04-14-2018, 10:01 AM
103 missiles are reported were launched in Syria and the Syrian air defense systems managed to shoot down 71 missiles. In particular,five missiles were fired at the Mezze airfield and all of them were destroyed in the air. Thus, the Buk air defense systems accomplished their task successfully.

How about some unaltered links instead of file photos?

Gunny
04-14-2018, 10:09 AM
How about some unaltered links instead of file photos?Obviously a Russian and obviously a liar trying to spread lies. How is it "Ivan the Poster" has up-to-the-minute failures of US missiles and our ever-predictable, slime on America MSM doesn't? They'd be all over it, calling Trump a failure. the US a failure, hailing Putin, etc. There's some jerkoff out their calling himself a journalist braving missile fire just to gather mud.

If it failed in its objective, we would know. Chris Matthews would get a tingle.

Elessar
04-14-2018, 10:47 AM
Obviously a Russian and obviously a liar trying to spread lies. How is it "Ivan the Poster" has up-to-the-minute failures of US missiles and our ever-predictable, slime on America MSM doesn't? They'd be all over it, calling Trump a failure. the US a failure, hailing Putin, etc. There's some jerkoff out their calling himself a journalist braving missile fire just to gather mud.

If it failed in its objective, we would know. Chris Matthews would get a tingle.

That sums it up quite well, much in line with my instincts.

Missed this! Could it be Hillary dodging sniper fire again?:laugh2:

pete311
04-14-2018, 11:11 AM
The fact that Russian trolls target a shithole like DP is pretty amazing and shows just how wide their reach is.

Gunny
04-14-2018, 11:18 AM
The fact that Russian trolls target a shithole like DP is pretty amazing and shows just how wide their reach is.Or how desperate and stupid they are.

"Let's go change Pete's mind!"

"No, he already supports hating the US. Let's get a bunch of vets that would just as soon kill us as look at us to change their minds!"

"THERE'S an idea" :rolleyes:

NightTrain
04-14-2018, 11:20 AM
The fact that Russian trolls target a shithole like DP is pretty amazing and shows just how wide their reach is.

Tread softly, soy boy.

NightTrain
04-14-2018, 11:24 AM
Yes, RichGin is Russian, and yes, he's using a proxy.

Elessar
04-14-2018, 11:39 AM

What make you hang around then? Are you like a fly in an outhouse, just eating shit and bugging people?:laugh:

NightTrain
04-14-2018, 12:05 PM
Time will tell, but the Pentagon is saying all of our missiles hit as intended, while a wildly different account is being offered by the Syrians and Russians.

If 100% of our missiles hit, then this is going to be very embarrassing to Putin.

9:30 a.m.

The Pentagon says none of the missiles filed by the U.S. and its allies was deflected by Syrian air defenses, rebutting claims by the Russian and Syrian governments.

Lt. Gen. Kenneth McKenzie, the director of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon, says: "None of our aircraft or missiles involved in this operation were successfully engaged by Syrian air defenses." He says there also is no indication that Russian air defense systems were employed early Saturday in Syria.

The Russian military had previously said Syria's Soviet-made air defense systems downed 71 out of 103 cruise missiles launched by the United States and its allies.

McKenzie says 105 weapons were launched against three targets in Syria.

Characterizing the strike as a success, McKenzie says, "As of right now we're not aware of any civilian casualties."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-israel-says-syria-brought-airstrikes-itself-072425597--politics.html

Black Diamond
04-14-2018, 12:06 PM
Time will tell, but the Pentagon is saying all of our missiles hit as intended, while a wildly different account is being offered by the Syrians and Russians.

If 100% of our missiles hit, then this is going to be very embarrassing to Putin.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-israel-says-syria-brought-airstrikes-itself-072425597--politics.html
Putin will be insulted.

NightTrain
04-14-2018, 12:09 PM
Putin will be insulted.

Putin will lose all his sales of the vaunted and expensive S-400 AA defense systems. It would be akin to buying a Ford Edsel to go flying in.

Black Diamond
04-14-2018, 12:13 PM
Putin will lose all his sales of the vaunted and expensive S-400 AA defense systems. It would be akin to buying a Ford Edsel to go flying in.
Good thing the Russians own trump.

hjmick
04-14-2018, 12:26 PM

A shithole you troll frequently...

Which begs the question, if it's such a shithole, why do you bother? No one else wants you?

Gunny
04-14-2018, 12:30 PM
Putin will lose all his sales of the vaunted and expensive S-400 AA defense systems. It would be akin to buying a Ford Edsel to go flying in.I doubt he used any. This was, IMO, prearranged BS. Trump blew up shit he could claim mattered while not really having an effect on Russia or Syria. In return, Russia didn't bother trying to shoot it down.

You may think that sound like bullshit, but the reality is, it's how you avoid global thermonuclear war. BOTH Trump and Putin had talked their way into a war. It had to be avoided. Both sides know that. Syria isn't worth it. We blow some shit up, Putin swears it didn't matter, and everyone moves on to the next "It's Trump's fault air exists ..."

Or the entire world can start killing each other over Assad and some ragheads.

hjmick
04-14-2018, 12:33 PM
RichGin seems to be trolling other boards...

Gunny
04-14-2018, 12:35 PM
RichGin seems to be trolling other boards...He who denies being hurt first usually is hurt.

Black Diamond
04-14-2018, 12:49 PM
RichGin seems to be trolling other boards...
Moscow Rose?

jimnyc
04-14-2018, 12:56 PM

Feel free to find another place that isn't a shithole. Yet you continue to come back, and prove each and every time what a douche you are, and how stupid you are.

Seriously though, if you don't like the place, then leave, it's that simple. Seriously.

Gunny
04-14-2018, 01:05 PM
Feel free to find another place that isn't a shithole. Yet you continue to come back, and prove each and every time what a douche you are, and how stupid you are.

Seriously though, if you don't like the place, then leave, it's that simple. Seriously.Don't run Pete off. Dude does wonders for my self esteem :laugh:

jimnyc
04-14-2018, 01:09 PM
Don't run Pete off. Dude does wonders for my self esteem :laugh:

Hell, I would just ban the idiot if I wanted to run him off. I'm just showing him a little common sense is all. If the place is in fact as he states, then it would be foolish of him to remain. Not unless he LIKES to post at a "shithole" in his trolling ways though.

Black Diamond
04-14-2018, 01:11 PM

Seriously though, if you don't like the place, then leave, it's that simple. Seriously.
He should try Haiti.

jimnyc
04-14-2018, 01:14 PM
He should try Haiti.

Yeah right, AS IF he would actually go there and lift a finger. But I would pay for his flight there. At least if I knew for sure that another earthquake was going to hit, with the epicenter right underneath where he lays his fat head to sleep. :)

High_Plains_Drifter
04-14-2018, 01:16 PM
103 missiles are reported were launched in Syria and the Syrian air defense systems managed to shoot down 71 missiles.

Ingeneral, we can say with certainty that the attacks of the UnitedStates and its allies were ineffective, the targets were notaffected, the critical infrastructure facilities were not destroyed.
---------------------------------------- http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughter.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

Gunny
04-14-2018, 01:22 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-israel-says-syria-brought-airstrikes-itself-072425597--politics.htmlPutin is going to claim he didn't try. Again, that may be true. Look at all the different threads and inof, then add a dash of common sense.

I think the bat phone to Kremlin was off the hook all night. You can call it a conspiracy theory if you want, but the one thing more important to politicians than feigned indignation over the plight of innocents is self preservation. No one gets to talk shit if everyone is dead.

IF we had targeted and come even close to anything important, Russia would have retaliated. Period. Russian military people are not chickenshit any more than ours. Which i find funny because they probably think like us (military people): Put these politicians in an octagon and buy me a brewski. But they will fight just like we will. And while we scoff, they believe all the bullshit being fed them. Same as us.

Look at it any way you want. Putin and Trump went too far and had to find a means of saving face satisfactory to both. That's called diplomacy which I call bullshit for all my opinion matters but it did achieve the goal. No WW III.

I think it's a pussy move. My opinion and I'm sticking to it. I'd have shoved something up Putin's ass he would NOT find comfortable. Politicians are weak and should be gotten rid of.

Gunny
04-14-2018, 01:29 PM
Hell, I would just ban the idiot if I wanted to run him off. I'm just showing him a little common sense is all. If the place is in fact as he states, then it would be foolish of him to remain. Not unless he LIKES to post at a "shithole" in his trolling ways though.You're going to show Pete common sense? How about you come up with an easy to use, no-maintenance formula for growing hair? That's free. I might actually give a shit then :laugh: Maybe.

I think Pete likes us. Why else would he come back? Y'all are brutal to him. He knows he's not changing any minds.

Did I mention: pete311 thanks, Pete. I'm getting a grand and a half back in taxes. Yes, it IS Apr 14th :laugh2: Good thing you voted for Trump. I owed the last 8 years. A vote for Hitlery was a vote for Trump :)

Black Diamond
04-14-2018, 01:33 PM
You're going to show Pete common sense? How about you come up with an easy to use, no-maintenance formula for growing hair? That's free. I might actually give a shit then :laugh: Maybe.

I think Pete likes us. Why else would he come back? Y'all are brutal to him. He knows he's not changing any minds.

Did I mention: @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) thanks, Pete. I'm getting a grand and a half back in taxes. Yes, it IS Apr 14th :laugh2: Good thing you voted for Trump. I owed the last 8 years. A vote for Hitlery was a vote for Trump :)
What would you owe had sanders been elected. ?

Abbey Marie
04-14-2018, 01:35 PM
I tend to think that Putin removed his ships from the area for a good reason.

I'll bet we hit all of the targets, and like someone said, Putin was aware which targets those would be.

Gunny
04-14-2018, 01:47 PM
I tend to think that Putin removed his ships from the area for a good reason.

I'll bet we hit all of the targets, and like someone said, Putin was aware of which targets those would be.I hate Russ. I am quite envious of him. Good thing I can beat him one on one at b-ball ...:laugh2:

Putin was told where and when his ships shouldn't be. You can't make this up. I spent too many years in the game.

jimnyc
04-14-2018, 01:49 PM
I hate Russ. I am quite envious of him. Good thing I can beat him one on one at b-ball ...:laugh2:

Putin was told where and when his ships shouldn't be. You can't make this up. I spent too many years in the game.

I read an article yesterday, from a Russian, that stated if we made any strikes that they would sink the USS Donald Cook (I think that's the name). I wonder what happened to that threat? :rolleyes:

Black Diamond
04-14-2018, 01:52 PM
I read an article yesterday, from a Russian, that stated if we made any strikes that they would sink the USS Donald Cook (I think that's the name). I wonder what happened to that threat? :rolleyes:
That would have escalated things. Just a bit.

jimnyc
04-14-2018, 01:55 PM
That would have escalated things. Just a bit.

Quite frankly, I don't think they can.

Gunny
04-14-2018, 02:03 PM
The Cook is in the Black Sea. I guarantee you, go right the fuck ahead and fuck with that frigate. The Cook is bait. The ComPhibron has orders.

Abbey Marie
04-14-2018, 02:07 PM
I hate Russ. I am quite envious of him. Good thing I can beat him one on one at b-ball ...:laugh2:

:laugh2: No comment on the hoops...

Abbey Marie
04-14-2018, 02:12 PM
Watching video over Syria last night on Fox News I didn't see anything resembling a missile strike. I guess it might have been after the fact.
I was disappointed.
Does that make me a bad person?

:dev2:

jimnyc
04-14-2018, 02:19 PM
Watching video over Syria last night on Fox News I didn't see anything resembling a missile strike. I guess it might have been after the fact.
I was disappointed.
Does that make me a bad person?

:dev2:

Here's a video of the strikes starting. You can even see cars driving down the road as the city goes black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRATdRiYHns

Abbey Marie
04-14-2018, 02:22 PM
Here's a video of the strikes starting. You can even see cars driving down the road as the city goes black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRATdRiYHns

Thanks, wow.

LongTermGuy
04-14-2018, 02:26 PM

Man I admire you Jimmy...You have great patience...More than I can ever have....for `his` previous said comment...Damn! I wanna be like you!!:laugh:

Oh...I didnt read the whole thread..Is the Russian troll still here? :)

Russ
04-15-2018, 03:17 PM

What the....?! No way you can beat Russ at b-ball! Meet you at the gym in 15 minutes, and loser has to buy a bottle of Scotch. (Single-malt, of course)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11346&stc=1
(Russ during warmups)

aboutime
04-15-2018, 03:28 PM
The Cook is in the Black Sea. I guarantee you, go right the fuck ahead and fuck with that frigate. The Cook is bait. The ComPhibron has orders.

Gunny. Not a Phibron. More like ComDesRon 2....I have neighbors there.
USS Donald Cook (DDG 75) history
www.uscarriers.net/ddg75history.htm
December 16, USS Donald Cook arrived at its homeport of Naval Station Norfolk, Virginia, for the first time. .... March 22, USS Donald Cook moored at C Buoy in Plymouth Sound, United Kingdom, in preparation for the Royal Navy's Flag Officer Sea Training (FOST) that will be held in and out of Plymouth Sound from March ...
No need for Phibron's, no beach assaults taking place. DESRON'S out of Norfolk, Jax, and San Diego DO THE JOB!

Elessar
04-15-2018, 05:06 PM
Don't run Pete off. Dude does wonders for my self esteem :laugh:

I still say a resident 'chew toy' is a good addition!:laugh2:

jimnyc
04-18-2018, 08:38 AM

Yup, and it was.

They played them, and even had one dummy claiming they were going to sink it. But then - the missiles come from a submarine elsewhere! And also a few ships elsewherre. :) :)

Gunny
04-18-2018, 09:14 AM
What the....?! No way you can beat Russ at b-ball! Meet you at the gym in 15 minutes, and loser has to buy a bottle of Scotch. (Single-malt, of course)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11346&stc=1
(Russ during warmups)
I can out shoot you. Where's your finger roll? From behind the board. This is going to hurt my leg. You DO realize the girls are going to beat you up for hurting me?

Stop posting pics lease. Just say the Doc. Wanna argue? I think the Doc could smoke MJ. Bring it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-18-2018, 09:17 AM

Really?? So according to you we Conservative members here are wading around in a shit-hole and loving it..
Got news for you hoss, you best climb out of that beloved sewer that you yourself so happily wallow in and try to see the light.
Not a good way to go- drowning in your own stinking , brown excrement..... but in your case perhaps would be a well deserved finality.--Tyr

Black Diamond
04-18-2018, 09:19 AM
Really?? So according to you we Conservative members here are wading around in a shit-hole and loving it..
Got news for you hoss, you best climb out of that beloved sewer that you yourself so happily wallow in and try to see the light.
Not a good way to go- drowning in your own stinking , brown excrement..... but in your case perhaps would be a well deserved finality.--Tyr
Pete likes being in shitholes. I'll leave it there.

Gunny
04-18-2018, 09:30 AM
F-y-all. Where's my game, russ? Y'all want to argue about dumbass sh*t. This is important. Who givesa sh^t about idiots shooting at each other? i got a court
in my yard, bubba..
I can still hoop.

Russ
04-18-2018, 01:30 PM
I can out shoot you. Where's your finger roll? From behind the board. This is going to hurt my leg. You DO realize the girls are going to beat you up for hurting me?

Stop posting pics lease. Just say the Doc. Wanna argue? I think the Doc could smoke MJ. Bring it.

Things for Russ to bring to b-ball game with Gunny:

Finger roll? - check
Sky-hook? - check
Fadeaway jumper? - check
3-point shot? - check but not needed
Slam dunk? - well....
Elbows for creating space for easy rebounds - check and check
9 inch vertical leap? - check :)

As far as girls beating me up if I beat you, I'm more worried about what Abbey will do if I don't!

About Doc, I'm with you 100 percent. Doc is my favorite athlete of all time, and I agree he could smoke MJ without breaking a sweat.

Abbey Marie
04-18-2018, 01:38 PM
This is for both of you geezers:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dd/a5/ce/dda5ce68b556513d6408d37b4a45a26a.jpg

aboutime
04-18-2018, 08:31 PM
They might believe this....https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2018/03/saudi.jpghttp://s2.quickmeme.com/img/8c/8c1bb08414a1a3713088c55399faaa61bbd5e8938f991fa58f 804a66faa3c66e.jpghttps://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6d90d4cc77efe1660bbd418642293cb1http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1445207.1378274049!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/syria-missiles-graphic.jpghttp://conservativeread.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/syriabeforeandafter.jpg

Gunny
04-19-2018, 05:45 AM
This is for both of you geezers:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dd/a5/ce/dda5ce68b556513d6408d37b4a45a26a.jpgShe can't talk to us like that. Can she?

LongTermGuy
04-19-2018, 08:00 AM
She can't talk to us like that. Can she?

*​Abbey knows best...dont mess with her...:cool:

aboutime
04-19-2018, 09:36 PM

The Russian trolls came here when they knew YOU were here, guarding the shithole, as the chief SHITHEAD. So..your reach is pretty wide too! Can you say: THAN FRAN THISCO?

https://i1.wp.com/bluepillsheep.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/San-Francisco-is-a-real-shithole-city.jpg?resize=696%2C498

Russ
04-21-2018, 09:50 PM
She can't talk to us like that. Can she?

Nope, no way! :cool: