PDA

View Full Version : Did Comey screw himself?

jimnyc
04-14-2018, 02:59 PM
I sure hope he did. Especially after reading how he made decisions leading up to the election, even if it helped Trump.

Apparently he has quite a few statements in his new book, which are more or less based on some of the "Comey memos". These are government property, and he can't even take them himself. Many are confidential and were on a "read and review" basis only.

Now the R's in congress are demanding all of these memos by Monday.

LongTermGuy
04-14-2018, 03:22 PM
​Ya he did...sure he thought about it and now...not happy...https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DasLIcVXkAAfVjh.jpg

pete311
04-14-2018, 05:49 PM
Comey, an FBI Director... you don't think he knows how to handle confidential info? You don't think he had a team of lawyers and ethics counsel comb through the book?

jimnyc
04-14-2018, 06:04 PM
Comey, an FBI Director... you don't think he knows how to handle confidential info? You don't think he had a team of lawyers and ethics counsel comb through the book?

And yet there he was, relating things in the book, things that were in the memos submitted to congress, and why they want them all brought for review.

Now go find a new shithole to be wrong at.

pete311
04-14-2018, 06:12 PM
And yet there he was, relating things in the book, things that were in the memos submitted to congress, and why they want them all brought for review.

Now go find a new shithole to be wrong at.

Yeah Nunes, like he's impartial. Nice try.

jimnyc
04-14-2018, 06:27 PM
Yeah Nunes, like he's impartial. Nice try.

It was more than just Nunes, but you knew that, didn't you? 2 committees, in the house & senate, have both asked for the memos. Nunes, Grassley, Dianne FEINSTEIN, Graham - those from a bipartisan judiciary committee.

But you knew all of this, didn't you? And I guess Feinstein is wrong too?

Idiot.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-14-2018, 06:32 PM
I'm sure he "knows." The problem is he doesn't give a fuck. He knows that the democrat propaganda wing will just ignore his corruption, and he knows who all the rest of his radical democrat brethren are that will have his back, and he obviously believes at this point he is above the law.

pete311
04-14-2018, 06:34 PM
I'm sure he "knows." The problem is he doesn't give a fuck. He knows that the democrat propaganda wing will just ignore his corruption, and he knows who all the rest of his radical democrat brethren are that will have his back, and he obviously believes at this point he is above the law.

I seriously doubt that considering he must know Trump and DOJ will pounce on any way to stick it to him.

aboutime
04-14-2018, 06:34 PM

petey. You are still a fool. Of course Comey knew how to handle confidential info. The same way Hillary did with her 33000 emails. That didn't matter because Comey even admitted...HE THOUGHT IT WOULD PASS when HILLARY BECAME PRESIDENT. So, how'd that work out for him?

As for the team of lawyers....you must be speaking about all of the OBAMA team who also planned on Hillary winning....before they found out....THEY WERE ALL GONNA BE EXPOSED AS LIARS!

jimnyc
04-14-2018, 06:37 PM
I seriously doubt that considering he must know Trump and DOJ will pounce on any way to stick it to him.

The way they have been able to with Hillary, with her crimes clear enough and spelled out for the world to see?

High_Plains_Drifter
04-14-2018, 06:41 PM
That's your problem... you're doubting the obvious, just because you're a democrat hack and you don't want to believe the truth because it doesn't fit your narrative.

We know... carry on making a fool out of yourself... I don't care.

LongTermGuy
04-14-2018, 07:18 PM
"I thought we owned everybody....what happened?Trump happened!"

:laugh:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DawS8cEUQAA1rOQ.jpg

FakeNewsSux
04-14-2018, 09:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNJky7WalnQ