PDA

View Full Version : It's Not Russia

Kathianne
04-14-2018, 10:31 PM
The more I read about Cohen matter, the more problematic it seems to be. Hasn't a thing to do with Russia, nor Muller in the larger sense:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/04/michael-cohen-investigation-serious-peril-for-trump/

McCarthy couldn't be called a train rider, but he's given the best reasons why the Russian nonsense, including special prosecutor has been wrong. He has written repeatedly on why obstruction charges wouldn't hold water, but sees peril possible ahead.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-15-2018, 07:22 AM
This "raid" was "handed off" by Mueller and approved by Rosenstein, and once again, this article was written by an SDNY alumni, and his "opinion," is that they're "above reproach." Apparently the DOJ and the FBI is packed with partisan democrats and rife with corruption, but the SDNY is as pure as the driven snow. Imagine that.

How many articles like this have we seen? How many times have seen an anti Trumper write an article stating Trump has REAL problems now?

Gunny
04-15-2018, 08:09 AM
This "raid" was "handed off" by Mueller and approved by Rosenstein, and once again, this article was written by an SDNY alumni, and his "opinion," is that they're "above reproach." Apparently the DOJ and the FBI is packed with partisan democrats and rife with corruption, but the SDNY is as pure as the driven snow. Imagine that.

How many articles like this have we seen? How many times have seen an anti Trumper write an article stating Trump has REAL problems now?He DOES have problems. When an agency of the US Government can declare war on the President of the United States, something is f-ing WAY wrong.

Why don't they go after Hillary with this much gusto? How about some of Barry's EO's? I mean for real. Anyone that can't see this for what it is needs to just return their head back into the dark hole on their backside where they keep it.

How desperate can it get? Shit. Just get Stan Lee to write a script and be done with it.

We're close to war with 3 major foreign powers and the petty-ass pussies are digging at the bubble gum on Trump's sneakers. Give me a fucking break. These idiots are their own worst enemy. Lesson pete311 : I won't believe anything your douchebag side dreams up even if it's true at this point. THIS is what you and your witch hunt have created. Feel free to dig up your excuses, word twisting or what the fucking fuck ever. You and your petty-ass little bitch party are done. You're so f-ing stupid you're turning people that don't care for Trump against you just because the truth is beyond you.

Enjoy.

pete311
04-15-2018, 08:31 AM
He DOES have problems. When an agency of the US Government can declare war on the President of the United States, something is f-ing WAY wrong.

Why don't they go after Hillary with this much gusto? How about some of Barry's EO's? I mean for real. Anyone that can't see this for what it is needs to just return their head back into the dark hole on their backside where they keep it.

How desperate can it get? Shit. Just get Stan Lee to write a script and be done with it.

We're close to war with 3 major foreign powers and the petty-ass pussies are digging at the bubble gum on Trump's sneakers. Give me a fucking break. These idiots are their own worst enemy. Lesson @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) : I won't believe anything your douchebag side dreams up even if it's true at this point. THIS is what you and your witch hunt have created. Feel free to dig up your excuses, word twisting or what the fucking fuck ever. You and your petty-ass little bitch party are done. You're so f-ing stupid you're turning people that don't care for Trump against you just because the truth is beyond you.

Enjoy.

This is exactly what happens when you elect a mob boss for president based off a reality tv series. Now you have to deal with his 10,000 skeletons. But you are so far down the rabbit hole into the Trump cult that you just admit to self blinding yourself. You guys have absolutely zero idea how investigations and prosecutions happen along with near no knowledge of the actual investigation and yet still cry foul.

NightTrain
04-15-2018, 08:42 AM
You guys have absolutely zero idea how investigations and prosecutions happen along with near no knowledge of the actual investigation and yet still cry foul.

Given your hilarious track record of being right about anything, that's a breathtaking statement to make.

You still somehow try to portray your intelligence as better than everyone here, even with your history of being almost 100% wrong.

Pray tell, how do you justify that?

Seriously, I am genuinely curious.

pete311
04-15-2018, 08:46 AM
Given your hilarious track record of being right about anything, that's a breathtaking statement to make.

You still somehow try to portray your intelligence as better than everyone here, even with your history of being almost 100% wrong.

Pray tell, how do you justify that?

Seriously, I am genuinely curious.

My mistake, I should have know you guys have deep connections inside the Mueller investigation. Please do tell.

NightTrain
04-15-2018, 08:49 AM
This is exactly what happens when you elect a mob boss for president based off a reality tv series. Now you have to deal with his 10,000 skeletons. But you are so far down the rabbit hole into the Trump cult that you just admit to self blinding yourself. You guys have absolutely zero idea how investigations and prosecutions happen along with near no knowledge of the actual investigation and yet still cry foul.

My mistake, I should have know you guys have deep connections inside the Mueller investigation. Please do tell.

No, no. You made the asinine statement, and you've done it a hundred times before.

Justify it.

pete311
04-15-2018, 08:54 AM
No, no. You made the asinine statement, and you've done it a hundred times before.

Justify it.

It's reasonable to assume no one with access to the investigation is wasting their time on DP. It's not that hard to understand.

jimnyc
04-15-2018, 08:55 AM
He DOES have problems. When an agency of the US Government can declare war on the President of the United States, something is f-ing WAY wrong.

We're close to war with 3 major foreign powers and the petty-ass pussies are digging at the bubble gum on Trump's sneakers. Give me a fucking break. These idiots are their own worst enemy. Lesson pete311 : I won't believe anything your douchebag side dreams up even if it's true at this point. THIS is what you and your witch hunt have created. Feel free to dig up your excuses, word twisting or what the fucking fuck ever. You and your petty-ass little bitch party are done. You're so f-ing stupid you're turning people that don't care for Trump against you just because the truth is beyond you.

Enjoy.

Well stated, my friend. :clap:

jimnyc
04-15-2018, 08:56 AM

YOU, and the way you respond to ALL fouls on the left - are someone to be laughed at when you judge others. His skeletons are still 10x better than brazen illegal activities from the democrats, and their supporters who smile as they do so.

jimnyc
04-15-2018, 08:58 AM

Justify it.

Pete and justification for the non-stop one liners that he graces us with? :laugh:

And only a hundred? He's slowly catching up with gabby. At least she will actually write sometimes, and try to backup the vomit she spews at times.

pete311
04-15-2018, 09:00 AM
YOU, and the way you respond to ALL fouls on the left - are someone to be laughed at when you judge others. His skeletons are still 10x better than brazen illegal activities from the democrats, and their supporters who smile as they do so.

Trump could kill someone and you'd still support him, yeah, I get it.

pete311
04-15-2018, 09:01 AM
Pete and justification for the non-stop one liners that he graces us with? :laugh:

And only a hundred? He's slowly catching up with gabby. At least she will actually write sometimes, and try to backup the vomit she spews at times.

Back up what exactly? You want me to prove that none of you have deep connections to the Mueller investigation? lol ooooohkay.... get over yourselves.

jimnyc
04-15-2018, 09:02 AM
Trump could kill someone and you'd still support him, yeah, I get it.

Good comeback, my little whiny bitch. Why aren't you finding a better place than this shithole? I truly don't understand why you would purposely remain logged into a site that you think is a shithole?

Bitch.

NightTrain
04-15-2018, 09:04 AM
It's reasonable to assume no one with access to the investigation is wasting their time on DP. It's not that hard to understand.

Possibly. But that's not what we're talking about, is it?

YOU made the call that we're a bunch of idiots and don't know what we're talking about, when YOU have been proven to be wrong damn near every time you open your mouth.

How do you justify that?

I capitalized the pertinent words for you. If you still miss them, I'll try again and bold them & color them red. If that helps.

jimnyc
04-15-2018, 09:05 AM

YOU made the call that we're a bunch of idiots and don't know what we're talking about, when YOU have been proven to be wrong damn near every time you open your mouth.

How do you justify that?

I capitalized the pertinent words for you. If you still miss them, I'll try again and bold them & color them red. If that helps.

He's simply not very bright. But he makes for a good little beotch for me.

Gunny
04-15-2018, 09:07 AM
This is exactly what happens when you elect a mob boss for president based off a reality tv series. Now you have to deal with his 10,000 skeletons. But you are so far down the rabbit hole into the Trump cult that you just admit to self blinding yourself. You guys have absolutely zero idea how investigations and prosecutions happen along with near no knowledge of the actual investigation and yet still cry foul.No. This is what happens when you're so stupid you can't see that when you beat your dick long and hard enough you just bleed.

I've overlooked and/or ignored your slights on many an occasion. You're not smarter than I am shit for brains. Not on your best day and my worst. Your stupidity and the stupidity of those you are willing to follow has created Trump, the Man the Myth. YOU did it. You have made him. Beat that into your head with a ball pein hammer. I can't stand the guy and I hope he beats the shit out of you and your side and your lies.

When you're kicking your own ass, it's time for a wake up.

pete311
04-15-2018, 09:10 AM

How do you justify that?

You make claims that can only be reasonably made if you have connection to the investigation, but you don't, so it makes them ridiculous claims.

pete311
04-15-2018, 09:14 AM
Good comeback, my little whiny bitch. Why aren't you finding a better place than this shithole? I truly don't understand why you would purposely remain logged into a site that you think is a shithole?

Bitch.

Got your triggered eh snowflake? I love self deprecation and masochism just as much as any of you.

NightTrain
04-15-2018, 09:17 AM
You make claims that can only be reasonably made if you have connection to the investigation, but you don't, so it makes them ridiculous claims.

Still trying to dodge, huh? You're not very good at this.

Very well, I'll play, but we'll come back to your asinine blather later.

Show me where I made such claims.

jimnyc
04-15-2018, 09:18 AM
Got your triggered eh snowflake? I love self deprecation and masochism just as much as any of you.

I was triggered a long time back. I detest stupidity. But then you writing to other members and more or less trying to push them away, yeah, that pisses me off. Interestingly enough, gabby tried the same tactic once before. And yet you 2 retards continue to return, and continue to show off stupidity.

pete311
04-15-2018, 09:19 AM
Still trying to dodge, huh? You're not very good at this.

Very well, I'll play, but we'll come back to your asinine blather later.

Show me where I made such claims.

My reply was in reference to Gunny genius. Go back to the first page. For some reason you stuck your head in.

pete311
04-15-2018, 09:21 AM
I was triggered a long time back. I detest stupidity. But then you writing to other members and more or less trying to push them away, yeah, that pisses me off. Interestingly enough, gabby tried the same tactic once before. And yet you 2 retards continue to return, and continue to show off stupidity.

You should be thankful I am here. I generate so much discussion. It's simple. I am the enemy and you guys are soliders. You never stop playing war. Even here.

NightTrain
04-15-2018, 09:22 AM
My reply was in reference to Gunny genius. Go back to the first page. For some reason you stuck your head in.

No, you quoted me and specifically referred to me, genius.

I'm waiting for the quotes, Sparky. Tick tock.

pete311
04-15-2018, 09:24 AM
No, you quoted me and specifically referred to me, genius.

I'm waiting for the quotes, Sparky. Tick tock.

Not you specifically. My reply was to Gunny.

jimnyc
04-15-2018, 09:26 AM
You should be thankful I am here. I generate so much discussion. It's simple. I am the enemy and you guys are soliders. You never stop playing war. Even here.

You generate SHIT and insult wars and fights, and generate pretty much next to dog shit when it comes to opening up actual discussion and a volley of opinions and facts. And save your lame crap about others here not doing so. I can point to many open threads where actual discussion takes place. No one has love for Russia, but look at the back and forth discussion with "Polite Russian" in the other thread. And why does it work with someone like him, and not with the likes of you? Because even though many here disagree with him, he's a decent guy and speaks respectfully to others, and gets treated the same in return.

I don't even think you are ever looking for "discussion".

Kathianne
04-15-2018, 09:26 AM
This thread, the article linked in first post really have 0 to do with Russia or Mueller. It's about how the stuff on Cohen has moved from Mueller to NYSA and how that may be tied to legally bringing down Trump.

Surprise, I'm not a fan of his, though he's already done more than other Presidents that I liked more. Go figure.

What concerns me is how both extremes are now taking the position of destroying the other side is a win, even if they lose what was built over two hundred years ago.

NightTrain
04-15-2018, 09:28 AM
Not you specifically. My reply was to Gunny.

Then you concede that you were wrong. I graciously accept your surrender.

Now then, back to the original charge : Gunny has proven that he's a hell of a lot smarter and knowledgeable than you are. In fact, almost every other member has proven you to be wrong damn near every time you open your mouth with a few notable exceptions.

How do you justify making your claims with your horrific track record of being correct?

jimnyc
04-15-2018, 09:30 AM
This thread, the article linked in first post really have 0 to do with Russia or Mueller. It's about how the stuff on Cohen has moved from Mueller to NYSA and how that may be tied to legally bringing down Trump.

Surprise, I'm not a fan of his, though he's already done more than other Presidents that I liked more. Go figure.

What concerns me is how both extremes are now taking the position of destroying the other side is a win, even if they lose what was built over two hundred years ago.

BOTH sides are responsible for worrying more about fighting, and power, than they do trying to actually fix problems. You know which side I'll blame more - but it takes two as they say.

It's hard to get things done when the other side spends every waking hour working against you, and voting against you, simply because they are the other side. And it pretty much happens the same way when the other is in power. This needs a way of getting fixed, but I'm clueless as to how.

As for Trump/Cohen, I have no issue with an investigation, but I do have an issue with plenty of what they seized. Doing this to the president, and to his personal attorney, and the attorney/client privilege that exists - the precedent being set is mind boggling and scary.

pete311
04-15-2018, 09:33 AM
Then you concede that you were wrong. I graciously accept your surrender.

Now then, back to the original charge : Gunny has proven that he's a hell of a lot smarter and knowledgeable than you are. In fact, almost every other member has proven you to be wrong damn near every time you open your mouth with a few notable exceptions.

How do you justify making your claims with your horrific track record of being correct?

Cool story bro. So we are going with the claim that Gunny has connections to the Mueller investigation? Got it.

pete311
04-15-2018, 09:36 AM
As for Trump/Cohen, I have no issue with an investigation, but I do have an issue with plenty of what they seized. Doing this to the president, and to his personal attorney, and the attorney/client privilege that exists - the precedent being set is mind boggling and scary.

Why? Cohen has been Trumps fixer for like 20 years. Of course he's going to be targeted in the investigation. A republican attorney appointed by Trump had to convince a republican judge appointed by Trump that the raid was warranted. How can that be any less clean? Who are you to disagree and with what authority?

Elessar
04-15-2018, 09:40 AM
You guys have absolutely zero idea how investigations and prosecutions happen along with near no knowledge of the actual investigation and yet still cry foul.

Oh Really?

And I suppose in your dream world of CSI heroics you have experience?

Try again basement boy.

Gunny
04-15-2018, 09:41 AM

Be quiet, woman. I'm taking up for you. Least you can do is let me.

jimnyc
04-15-2018, 09:45 AM
Why? Cohen has been Trumps fixer for like 20 years. Of course he's going to be targeted in the investigation. A republican attorney appointed by Trump had to convince a republican judge appointed by Trump that the raid was warranted. How can that be any less clean? Who are you to disagree and with what authority?

Because attorneys and clients have that privilege. Can you post a photo of the warrant - that states the intended search is for private phone calls? There are overreaches beyond what a warrant allows for all the time, and I think this is one of them.

And you can stop with who appointed these folks - that see Mueller involved and likely don't want to be a part of the witch hunt. Really, I truly don't care WHO is the judge and prosecutor - none of that means that the president of the USA should have such privilege taken away.

Who am I to disagree? I am a citizen of the USA, and am entitled to voice my opinion and disagree when I choose to.

Who are YOU to disagree? My little bitch, that's who.

Elessar
04-15-2018, 09:46 AM
He's simply not very bright. But he makes for a good little beotch for me.

It seems every site keeps a chew toy on hand to relieve boredom!

Pete is DP's, even though he insists on staying around what he called a 'shit-hole.

Outhouse fly is all he is then.

Elessar
04-15-2018, 09:52 AM
Cool story bro. So we are going with the claim that Gunny has connections to the Mueller investigation? Got it.

Why must you always put words that were not spoken into other folk's mouths?

NightTrain
04-15-2018, 09:55 AM

Put your bong down for a moment and try to focus. See, this sort of idiocy is why you lose at a startling rate.

How do you justify that?

High_Plains_Drifter
04-15-2018, 09:56 AM
This is exactly what happens when you elect a mob boss...
You TRULY are PATHETIC... and that's actually putting it mild.

Could I ask, for real... what made you so retarded?

pete311
04-15-2018, 10:09 AM
Because attorneys and clients have that privilege. Can you post a photo of the warrant - that states the intended search is for private phone calls? There are overreaches beyond what a warrant allows for all the time, and I think this is one of them.

And you can stop with who appointed these folks - that see Mueller involved and likely don't want to be a part of the witch hunt. Really, I truly don't care WHO is the judge and prosecutor - none of that means that the president of the USA should have such privilege taken away.

Who am I to disagree? I am a citizen of the USA, and am entitled to voice my opinion and disagree when I choose to.

Who are YOU to disagree? My little bitch, that's who.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/the-crime-fraud-exception-the-attorney-client-privilege.html

Gunny
04-15-2018, 10:11 AM
Russia doe not have special forces. SPEZNAZ. I remember.

Abbey Marie
04-15-2018, 12:41 PM
BOTH sides are responsible for worrying more about fighting, and power, than they do trying to actually fix problems. You know which side I'll blame more - but it takes two as they say.

It's hard to get things done when the other side spends every waking hour working against you, and voting against you, simply because they are the other side. And it pretty much happens the same way when the other is in power. This needs a way of getting fixed, but I'm clueless as to how.

I agree that both sides do it, but in my lifetime, I have never seen any political party go after a sitting President as relentlessly and completely as the Dems are going after Trump. And I am including Nixon. At least in that case he was allowed to do his job for a while, first. The attacks on Trump started before he was even sworn in.

I am just hoping that America sees the witch hunt for what it is, and finds the unfairness extremely distasteful, because this subterranean level dirty partisan politics will never end. Just the fact that Hillary is free, while they attack Trump, is gross.

I think I posted back a few months about how the worm has turned in American politics with the Trump era. To use another metaphor, the horse is out of the barn.