PDA

View Full Version : Now that its apparently okay to violate attorney-client privilege...

Russ
04-15-2018, 07:26 PM
Now that Bobby-boy Mueller has gotten away with raiding the office and home of a President's private attorney, expressly for the reason to trying to charge the President with crimes, I think we've reached new depths of slime in our current political climate. Dems may think it is great; I am just incredibly shocked.

In a direct response to slimeball Mueller, I'd think this is what should happen during the next election:

1. Special Counsels - As soon as any Democrat declares their candidacy for the next Presidential election, Trump should immediately ask Jeff Sessions to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate every aspect of the candidates life. Nothing is out of bounds; every minute of the candidate's life is suspect.

2. Attorney office and home raids - The following day, the Democrat candidate's lawyer's office and home should be raided. Nothing is out of bounds. Anything incriminating in any of the lawyer's files should be used promptly to bring charges against the candidate.

3. Leaks to the media - Parallel to the criminal investigation, anything from the lawyer's files that seems embarrassing to the candidate should immediately be leaked to the press and every website in the world. Maligning the candidate personally is an important objective.

As you might be able to tell from my posts over the last two years, I'm not even an avid Trump supporter. But I think the way CNN and Robert Mueller are devolving our democracy is disgraceful, and is causing damages to our country that will never go away. It seems like the era of treating people across the aisle as if they are also humans deserving or courtesy and respect, is over. The era of trying to trash them at all costs has now begun, thanks to liberal media like CNN, and thanks to the slimeball Robert Mueller. May God have mercy on America.

Black Diamond
04-15-2018, 07:30 PM
Now that Bobby-boy Mueller has gotten away with raiding the office and home of a President's private attorney, expressly for the reason to trying to charge the President with crimes, I think we've reached new depths of slime in our current political climate. Dems may think it is great; I am just incredibly shocked.

In a direct response to slimeball Mueller, I'd think this is what should happen during the next election:

1. Special Counsels - As soon as any Democrat declares their candidacy for the next Presidential election, Trump should immediately ask Jeff Sessions to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate every aspect of the candidates life. Nothing is out of bounds; every minute of the candidate's life is suspect.

2. Attorney office and home raids - The following day, the Democrat candidate's lawyer's office and home should be raided. Nothing is out of bounds. Anything incriminating in any of the lawyer's files should be used promptly to bring charges against the candidate.

3. Leaks to the media - Parallel to the criminal investigation, anything from the lawyer's files that seems embarrassing to the candidate should immediately be leaked to the press and every website in the world. Maligning the candidate personally is an important objective.

As you might be able to tell from my posts over the last two years, I'm not even an avid Trump supporter. But I think the way CNN and Robert Mueller are devolving our democracy is disgraceful, and is causing damages to our country that will never go away. It seems like the era of treating people across the aisle as if they are also humans deserving or courtesy and respect, is over. The era of trying to trash them at all costs has now begun, thanks to liberal media like CNN, and thanks to the slimeball Robert Mueller. May God have mercy on America.
Can't imagine there would be any dirt on a Kennedy to dig up.