PDA

View Full Version : Mormons and Freemasonry: Don't trust Mitt

TheSage
02-01-2007, 06:55 AM
Mormons are freemasons and thus Noahides. They wish to bring you under jew servitude. I will furnish proof of anything you doubt.

http://www.freemason.org/cfo/may_june_2001/mormon.htm
Mormonism and Freemasonry are so intimately interwoven and interrelated that the two can never be dissociated. Mormonism was born in the throes of the holocaust provoked by the Anti-Masonic Morgan affair of 1826. What I shall attempt to cover is the period from the beginning of Mormonism is the 1820's, with its early Masonic ties, through social and political upheaval in New York State tied into the so-called Morgan Affair, the establishment and marriage of Freemasonry and Mormonism in Nauvoo, Illinois; the assassination of Joseph Smith by members of the Masonic Fraternity, the subsequent exodus to Utah by Brigham Young, the rejection of Mormonism by Utah Freemasonry, and finally the coming of universal Freemasonry to Utah.

Dilloduck
02-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Mormons are freemasons and thus Noahides. They wish to bring you under jew servitude. I will furnish proof of anything you doubt.

That settles it then--Mitt will be the GOP nominee.

Gaffer
02-01-2007, 02:05 PM
Since the noahides control everything then it doesn't matter who the nominee is. Both dem and rep will be noahide choices.

Dilloduck
02-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Since the noahides control everything then it doesn't matter who the nominee is. Both dem and rep will be noahide choices.

You finally get it !!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

Hagbard Celine
02-16-2007, 11:10 AM

What about the Arcangel Gabriel and the golden tablets and the white people who lived in the US before Christ appeared to them and turned them red? Where do they fit in to your theory that Mormons are Freemasons?

darin
02-16-2007, 11:16 AM
What about the Arcangel Gabriel and the golden tablets and the white people who lived in the US before Christ appeared to them and turned them red? Where do they fit in to your theory that Mormons are Freemasons?

He wont be back for a few months...don't hold your breath for an answer.

Abbey Marie
02-16-2007, 11:17 AM

Is Chuck Norris noahide?!

darin
02-16-2007, 11:19 AM
Chuck Norrahide?

Abbey Marie
02-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Chuck Norrahide?

Well, just look at the roles he's played:

Walker, Texas Noahide

An Eye for a Noahide

Lone Wolf Noahide

I mean, the evidence was right there all along.

Hagbard Celine
02-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Well, just look at the roles he's played:

Walker, Texas Noahide

An Eye for a Noahide

Lone Wolf Noahide

I mean, the evidence was right there all along.

"Noahide the Salami." He won an award for that one I think.

darin
02-16-2007, 11:46 AM

cue music: Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

5stringJeff
02-20-2007, 04:08 PM

Best. Post. Today.