PDA

View Full Version : Anne Rice Declares Self Pro-Life, Pro-Hillary...

KarlMarx
08-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Best selling author endorses Hillary Clinton for president. I read her statement and could not help but be surprised at this sentence....

Again, I believe the Democratic Party is the party that is most likely to help Americans make a transition away from the abortion crisis that we face today. Its values and its programs --- on a whole variety of issues --- most clearly reflect my values. Hillary Clinton is the candidate whom I most admire

"The party that is most likely (shouldn't it be "more likely"?) to help Americans make a transition away from the abortion crisis"???? Is she in denial or is she in denial?

For a self proclaimed Christian, I can't believe that she admires Hillary Clinton for anything. Next to her husband Hillary Clinton can tell more lies than a stadium full of cheating husbands.

Delusion thy name is Anne Rice!

Abbey Marie
08-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Hillary is clearly and strongly pro-choice. She loves spouting the "I want abortion to be safe, legal and rare" mantra, which does nothing in reality to stop abortions. Perhaps Ms. Rice is confused.

truthmatters
08-20-2007, 02:46 PM
maybe you should go back and study why it became legal?