PDA

View Full Version : The Point of the Hannity Controversy Is About Hurting Trump and Anyone Close to Trump

jimnyc
04-17-2018, 03:53 PM
I have no doubt that this is the goal. Just maybe, some had the goal of intitially looking into Russian collusion, and whether Trump had a connection or it played a part in the election. But it has morphed into much more, and the goal is to get Trump or his friends at all costs.

---

Tucker Carlson: The Point of the Hannity Controversy Is About Hurting Trump and Anyone Close to Trump

Tucker Carlson blasted liberal judge Kimba Wood for revealing in court that Sean Hannity was listed as one of Michael Cohen’s client.

Tucker Carlson: Michael Cohen was forced to hand over a list of his clients on a list to a judge. Among those on a list was our friend Sean Hannity in the hour after ours. Judge Kimba Wood ordered Hannity’s identity revealed even though Hannity had specifically requested that his name remain private which is his right… Keep in mind that Sean Hannity is a talk-show host. He’s not under investigation by anyone for anything. Who he hires as a lawyer and why is nobody’s business. No judge has a right to violate his privacy or anybody else’s. Those used to be the rules but the rules have changed. The point of the Russian investigation, you may have figured out, is not to find collusion. There was no collusion. Everybody knows that and everybody has always known that. The point is and was to hurt Trump and anyone close to Trump. And by the way it’s working.

Russia collusion was always a lie.
The media knows it.
The Democrats know it.
Deep State knows it.

The point of the investigation has always been to destroy President Trump and anyone who supported him.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/tucker-carlson-the-point-of-the-hannity-controversy-is-about-hurting-trump-and-anyone-close-to-trump-video/

Black Diamond
04-17-2018, 03:55 PM
This will all backfire eventually

hjmick
04-17-2018, 04:14 PM
When Hannity was railing against the raid on Cohen's files, and though I do not watch the hack I'm certain he did, he should have revealed his association with Cohen. Bottom line. Had he done that, there would be no story.

Black Diamond
04-17-2018, 04:18 PM
When Hannity was railing against the raid on Cohen's files, and though I do not watch the hack I'm certain he did, he should have revealed his association with Cohen. Bottom line. Had he done that, there would be no story.
I'm still waiting for him to go through waterboarding.

hjmick
04-17-2018, 04:35 PM
I'm still waiting for him to go through waterboarding.

Now that I would watch...

Black Diamond
04-17-2018, 04:38 PM
Now that I would watch...
Pay per view party at Micks.

hjmick
04-17-2018, 04:51 PM
Pay per view party at Micks.

Absolutely, and I won't even ask anyone to chip in, it's on me!

pete311
04-17-2018, 04:57 PM
"Just imagine how Sean Hannity would respond if it were true that Obama’s personal lawyer, the target of a criminal investigation, was also secretly the lawyer for Rachel Maddow—and she had been using her show to defend the lawyer without disclosing that relationship. Just imagine" - Brian Klauss

jimnyc
04-17-2018, 05:19 PM
"Just imagine how Sean Hannity would respond if it were true that Obama’s personal lawyer, the target of a criminal investigation, was also secretly the lawyer for Rachel Maddow—and she had been using her show to defend the lawyer without disclosing that relationship. Just imagine" - Brian Klauss

How stupid you are.

Why should ANYONE be forced to disclose an attorney/client connection in ANY way, shape or form?

And it we be the SAME if it were an attorney of Obama's. And it would be the SAME if it were the attorney of Rachel Maddow.

Apparently you see the attorney issues as a political issue. I see it as simply - an issue. One that has obvious legal implications, and potentially devastating implications for such relationships going forward, depending on what is found/used and what was on the warrant.

I truly couldn't care less if this were Trump. If this was some unknown guy that made the internet, my stance would be identical.

pete311
04-17-2018, 05:52 PM
How stupid you are.

Why should ANYONE be forced to disclose an attorney/client connection in ANY way, shape or form?

And it we be the SAME if it were an attorney of Obama's. And it would be the SAME if it were the attorney of Rachel Maddow.

Apparently you see the attorney issues as a political issue. I see it as simply - an issue. One that has obvious legal implications, and potentially devastating implications for such relationships going forward, depending on what is found/used and what was on the warrant.

I truly couldn't care less if this were Trump. If this was some unknown guy that made the internet, my stance would be identical.

There you go again, armchair lawyer. You guys love to do that, especially if it fits your agenda. Get a law degree or prove what they did was illegal.

jimnyc
04-17-2018, 06:01 PM
There you go again, armchair lawyer. You guys love to do that, especially if it fits your agenda. Get a law degree or prove what they did was illegal.

It's called an opinion, asshole.

Why are you still here? Very top right of the board is the "log out" option, and then you're welcome to find a place that isn't a shithole.

And then maybe when you go there, you can learn how to post more than a sentence. Idiot.

aboutime
04-17-2018, 08:36 PM

petey.....THERE YOU GO AGAIN, armchair Idiot. May you someday need a lawyer to defend you, and whoever you pick..calls the local press, and tells them YOU CONFESSED to being Stupid, and it's big news for everyone who knows you...since they all knew it anyway.

If you cannot afford a lawyer...one will be appointed for you at no cost. So you can prove how ignorant you are..when he or she tells you....THERE IS NO LAWYER, CLIENT privilige ASSHOLE. By the way. Look up J.A.G. and see where I am coming from.

mundame
04-17-2018, 09:01 PM

I can't see why. It's his business. No reason he should volunteer to get his head washed~!

mundame
04-17-2018, 09:06 PM
Okay, so the lawyer was not exactly a lawyer, he was a fixer. I guess we've all got that now.

But ----------- he actually does have a law degree, license, practice, right? I mean, he's legally a lawyer?

Seems to me in that case that there ought to be lawyer-client privilege respected. Okay, it does look as though this guy normally hires thugs to threaten people who threaten his clients. Still, if he's a legitimate lawyer, seems to me there is a principle involved, lawyer-client privilege. Why was that not respected by the FBI?

I am just not understanding this point. Does anyone?

mundame
04-17-2018, 09:08 PM
. Everybody knows that and everybody has always known that. The point is and was to hurt Trump and anyone close to Trump. And by the way it’s working.

Russia collusion was always a lie.
The media knows it.
The Democrats know it.
Deep State knows it.

The point of the investigation has always been to destroy President Trump and anyone who supported him.

Yes, well, duh!

aboutime
04-17-2018, 09:27 PM
Has anyone bothered to notice something taking place? Everything about the hatred of Trump has begun, and continued....Being run by...LAWYERS. Lawyers in Congress, Democrat Lawyers, everyone in Washington D.C. connected to politics....IS almost 100% a Law grad, Law Assistant, Lawyer, Judge, Corporate Lawyers, Business Lawyers, Wannabe Lawyers, TV Lawyers, Magazine, and Newspaper Lawyers....and....if you connect all of them together with a common Bond....it always has MONEY as their aim, cause, reward. ACLU, SCOTUS, NAACP, BLM, GM, GE, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN....ALL FOR POLITICS AND MONEY.

And who runs the country? I'll let you fill in the blank __________

Black Diamond
04-17-2018, 09:36 PM
Has anyone bothered to notice something taking place? Everything about the hatred of Trump has begun, and continued....Being run by...LAWYERS. Lawyers in Congress, Democrat Lawyers, everyone in Washington D.C. connected to politics....IS almost 100% a Law grad, Law Assistant, Lawyer, Judge, Corporate Lawyers, Business Lawyers, Wannabe Lawyers, TV Lawyers, Magazine, and Newspaper Lawyers....and....if you connect all of them together with a common Bond....it always has MONEY as their aim, cause, reward. ACLU, SCOTUS, NAACP, BLM, GM, GE, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN....ALL FOR POLITICS AND MONEY.

Lawyers will try for sure.

LongTermGuy
04-18-2018, 12:36 AM

Oh Ya...This is `their` last chance...ALL OF THEM...and they are sounding off...pushing their Garbage..."They " ..come in different forms and genders with their deceit and Ignorance.....Americans (Patriots) Know.....Its a war...We lose.. we lose the country...

For "US"...Its all about Information...good information (Putting it out there) and voting and getting other good people to vote...

**Here is a start....Its the little things that add up

`Mitch McConnell (R-KY) Blocks Bill to Protect Mueller `

"Today is a prime example, where Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell actually showed signs of leadership,

blocking the dramatic bill from ever reaching the Senate floor.

McConnell called the bill “unnecessary,” suggesting that there's been “no indication” that

President Trump has sought to terminate Robert Mueller, although it's clear that the

Democratic Party and the “fake news” media have made it a political potshot towards the

President to propagandize a hypothetical scenario where Trump would fire Mueller, using it

to further their fear-mongering campaign of a nonexistent “Constitutional crisis.”`

https://thegoldwater.com/news/23384-Mitch-McConnell-R-KY-Blocks-Bill-to-Protect-Mueller-now-Giving-Trump-Greenlight-for-Firing