PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't Sure Where to Put This

Gunny
04-18-2018, 07:53 AM
Ass hat hit my daughter. I picked him up literally and threw him into the street. Yes, it hurt. Him more than me. Pussy called the cops. Not my first rodeo in the Bexar County Jail.

I can afford to replace him. I'm sick of the bully. Picks on my daughter and my grandkids. I told Ash it was only a matter of time. Pick on me. He did. Not a good plan.

Kathianne
04-18-2018, 08:01 AM
Ass hat hit my daughter. I picked him up literally and threw him into the street. Yes, it hurt. Him more than me. Pussy called the cops. Not my first rodeo in the Bexar County Jail.

I can afford to replace him. I'm sick of the bully. Picks on my daughter and my grandkids. I told Ash it was only a matter of time. Pick on me. He did. Not a good plan.

Did she press charges? Please tell me you weren't arrested.

Gunny
04-18-2018, 08:06 AM
Did she press charges? Please tell me you weren't arrested.I was.

Gunny
04-18-2018, 08:10 AM
I was.He's still in jail, btw. I''m home. Felony to beat on a senior citizen. Guess I get to be in a victim group too. He's crying his ass off and I have the freakin money. Hope he's not holding his breath waiting on bond.

I need a new weight set. :)

Kathianne
04-18-2018, 08:10 AM
I was.

So Ash didn't press charges? Hope things get better, precarious place if she's not done with him.

Gunny
04-18-2018, 08:18 AM
So Ash didn't press charges? Hope things get better, precarious place if she's not done with him.She's not going to press charges. I am.

jimnyc
04-18-2018, 08:19 AM
That all sucks, bro, sorry you have to deal with shit like this. :(

Felony to beat on a senior citizen.

Gotta say, that's kinda humorous though!! :laugh:

https://i.imgur.com/8TkyI3Z.gif

Kathianne
04-18-2018, 08:24 AM
You are living with them, right?

Gunny
04-18-2018, 08:25 AM
fuck you asshole. You could actually be a jarhead. What a jackass.
Kathianne. He hit a senior citizen. I can smoke him. My charge is a misdemeanor. His is a felony.

Kathianne
04-18-2018, 08:27 AM
Kathianne. He hit a senior citizen. I can smoke him. My charge is a misdemeanor. His is a felony.

I hope ut works out.

Gunny
04-18-2018, 08:31 AM
You are living with them, right?
he can't come back here. Ash has to let him. Already got arrangements. I'm not as dumb as I pretend to be, princess. :)

Kathianne
04-18-2018, 08:33 AM
he can't come back here. Ash has to let him. Already got arrangements. I'm not as dumb as I pretend to be, princess. :)

I've never thought you dumb, not before or after illness. Protective and determined, yes. Still can land you in hot water.

Gunny
04-18-2018, 08:34 AM
I hope ut works out.Truth? I want it to stop.

Kathianne
04-18-2018, 08:35 AM
Truth? I want it to stop.

I know.

jimnyc
04-18-2018, 08:40 AM

I hope you know when I poke at you I only intend to do so in good fun, or to try and lighten you up. By NO means am I trying to piss you off about this situation, or what transpired.

Not sure what I would do in the same situation. Likely respond in the same manner, as I always stated I would if someone hit my child or another child in front of my eyes.

Gunny
04-18-2018, 08:44 AM
I know.He's sucking up. I'm not playing. Ash is. My daughter an abused woman. just f-ing sigh.

Kathianne
04-18-2018, 08:48 AM
He's sucking up. I'm not playing. Ash is. My daughter an abused woman. just f-ing sigh.

She's also an adult with children. I'd feel the same, but tread carefully.

Black Diamond
04-18-2018, 08:50 AM
yikes. Sorry this has been going on.

Gunny
04-18-2018, 09:04 AM
I know.I know you know.

LongTermGuy
04-18-2018, 09:05 AM
yikes. Sorry this has been going on.

​Me also...bad stuff to go through...But...Gunny got it handled...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-18-2018, 09:28 AM
Sorry for your troubles my friend, but I would have done same as you did..
Told every guy my daughter ever dated , you'd best not ever hit her. For if you do nothing on earth will stop me from breaking you like A DAMN TWIG.
MAN, DID SHE SO DEARLY HATE THAT LITTLE SPEECH I GAVE THEM.
We old Southern boys don't play-- certainly not when it comes to our family!
I agree with you- when action needs to be taken, take it, be damn the consequences! -Tyr

Elessar
04-18-2018, 10:19 AM
Am I to hear that correctly?

You defended a family member by ejecting him from your property (force-ably albeit), and
you get held for a misdemeanor? You can beat that rap!

What about him beating the daughter and you standing up for her? Does not that gain
some merit for the charge on you to be dropped?

I threw my ex MIL through a doorway once when she pulled a steak knife on me, and was hurling
books and porcelain knick-knacks at me.

Cops just told me to go to a hotel for a couple of days.

CSM
04-18-2018, 10:21 AM
Seems to me that Gunny intervened in an assault. Almost willing to bet that charges against him are dropped. Then again, I am no lawyer.

Black Diamond
04-18-2018, 10:24 AM
I'm pissed and I don't know anybody. Gunny took the trash out.

Kathianne
04-18-2018, 10:26 AM
Here's why I say, "tread carefully," pretty sure the property is SIL and daughter's. Gunny won't be there if someone successfully gets a restraining. order. Change has to happen with Ash, right now she seems to be making bad choices, but ma l ing her choose is not likely to wind up well for the female Gunny mini me.

Gunny
04-18-2018, 10:42 AM
Seems to me that Gunny intervened in an assault. Almost willing to bet that charges against him are dropped. Then again, I am no lawyer.Already dropped, Sergeant Major.

If you go AWOL I will hunt you down,

Kathianne
04-18-2018, 10:43 AM
Already dropped, Sergeant Major.

If you go AWOL I will hunt you down,

:beer:

Gunny
04-18-2018, 10:52 AM
Here's why I say, "tread carefully," pretty sure the property is SIL and daughter's. Gunny won't be there if someone successfully gets a restraining. order. Change has to happen with Ash, right now she seems to be making bad choices, but ma l ing her choose is not likely to wind up well for the female Gunny mini me.Own the property Ms Princess ma'am.

Kathianne
04-18-2018, 10:54 AM
Own the property Ms Princess ma'am.

That's a good thing, I thought you'd said differently before. If he touches you can go for the restraining order.

Daughter though, hope she thinks of what's going on.

Gunny
04-18-2018, 10:57 AM
She's also an adult with children. I'd feel the same, but tread carefully.i hear you, Kath. He is abusive and ai've had it. And I'm sitting her sucking it up for Ash. For now,

Im too old for this shit.

Gunny
04-18-2018, 11:00 AM
I hurt my a$$ btw.

Kathianne
04-18-2018, 11:02 AM
i hear you, Kath. He is abusive and ai've had it. And I'm sitting her sucking it up for Ash. For now,

Im too old for this shit.

:(

Elessar
04-18-2018, 11:03 AM
I hurt my a$$ btw.

Better than your pride hurt my Friend!

Kathianne
04-18-2018, 11:04 AM
Better than your pride hurt my Friend!

:laugh2:

Gunny
04-18-2018, 11:19 AM
Better than your pride hurt my Friend!I left my pride in Africa. Ask AT

Abbey Marie
04-18-2018, 01:23 PM
She's not going to press charges. I am.

Damn.

Hope you get him convicted.

darin
04-20-2018, 01:23 AM
be careful talking about legal stuff like this in an open forum.

Gunny
04-20-2018, 05:40 AM
be careful talking about legal stuff like this in an open forum.What I have stated is a matter of public record.

I did have a TS. I know what I can and cannot say, bro.

Know what happens when you piss off an old guy and he finally loses it? Nothing good. Know what happens when you're the old guy and trash someone? It freakin' hurts.

I know this is going to suck and I don't want to put you out so just say no if you can't do it. aai lost the pic of my little bro's grave and Ash actually cares. She wants the pic. Next time you're around Weisbaden?

darin
04-20-2018, 07:19 AM
What I have stated is a matter of public record.

I did have a TS. I know what I can and cannot say, bro.

Know what happens when you piss off an old guy and he finally loses it? Nothing good. Know what happens when you're the old guy and trash someone? It freakin' hurts.

I know this is going to suck and I don't want to put you out so just say no if you can't do it. aai lost the pic of my little bro's grave and Ash actually cares. She wants the pic. Next time you're around Weisbaden?

how would having a TS make you more knowledgeable about crime stuff?

The pic:

Gunny
04-20-2018, 08:46 AM
how would having a TS make you more knowledgeable about crime stuff?

The pic:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11372&stc=1http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11373&stc=1http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11374&stc=1http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11375&stc=1http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11376&stc=1

Did you put that flag there? Nobody remembers him. Nobody in the family has been to Europe.

darin
04-20-2018, 09:06 AM
Did you put that flag there? Nobody remembers him. Nobody in the family has been to Europe.

I borrowed my grandfather’s flag. Thought he’d be just find lending to a little guy. :-)

High_Plains_Drifter
04-20-2018, 09:22 AM
What a shitty situation.

This reminds me of when cops get called to a domestic disturbance, find a battered woman and some POS guy, the cops ask the girl if she wants to press charges and she says NO, and when the cops ask her why she says, "because I love him." Oh really... so you love getting a BEAT DOWN TOO? Just because you love someone it gives them the GO AHEAD to BEAT YOU? SMH... I don't get it...

Now, I don't understand any of this, but IF I had a daughter, and some guy knocked her around, first order of business would be kick his ass up around his shoulders, jail or no jail, he'd get a tune up, second, if my daughter didn't get a restraining order on the fuck and vow never to see him again, I'd tell her, fine, know what, I'm out. Don't call me the next time this ass clown gives you a beat down, and there WILL BE, a NEXT TIME. You're on your own now kid, but don't EVER bring him around me again, because I'll kick his ass again just for fun.

And oh by the way, I'm done being your baby sitter too. Now you figure it out. Either ditch this shit stain, or you're on your own with him.

Gunny
04-20-2018, 09:32 AM
I borrowed my grandfather’s flag. Thought he’d be just find lending to a little guy. :-)gunnys don't cry. You won.

Abbey Marie
04-20-2018, 01:59 PM
What a shitty situation.

This reminds me of when cops get called to a domestic disturbance, find a battered woman and some POS guy, the cops ask the girl if she wants to press charges and she says NO, and when the cops ask her why she says, "because I love him." Oh really... so you love getting a BEAT DOWN TOO? Just because you love someone it gives them the GO AHEAD to BEAT YOU? SMH... I don't get it...

Now, I don't understand any of this, but IF I had a daughter, and some guy knocked her around, first order of business would be kick his ass up around his shoulders, jail or no jail, he'd get a tune up, second, if my daughter didn't get a restraining order on the fuck and vow never to see him again, I'd tell her, fine, know what, I'm out. Don't call me the next time this ass clown gives you a beat down, and there WILL BE, a NEXT TIME. You're on your own now kid, but don't EVER bring him around me again, because I'll kick his ass again just for fun.

And oh by the way, I'm done being your baby sitter too. Now you figure it out. Either ditch this shit stain, or you're on your own with him.

Unfortunately, it seems that a beating is the only thing that gets through to these scum. Russ likes to call it the Sonny Corleone move.

LongTermGuy
04-20-2018, 08:42 PM
Unfortunately, it seems that a beating is the only thing that gets through to these scum. Russ likes to call it the Sonny Corleone move.

:laugh:
https://38.media.tumblr.com/24926bea1c3991db7e0bb8fb88b22ef4/tumblr_n8hfnxIbD41qgqr0ho3_500.gif

aboutime
04-20-2018, 09:24 PM
There are laws that protect us (and you, when you reach our age)

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f91dc7a388cd3d9c23980a6272a95942/tumblr_nut2t5XG1e1uvhyxfo1_1280.jpg

https://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2017/03/what-are-the-criminal-penalties-for-elder-abuse.html

https://www.thefreshquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/We-Grow-Neither-Better-Or-Worse-As-We-Get-Old-But-More-Like-Ourselves.-%C2%BB-May-L.-Becker-333x500.pnghttp://lifelearnedfeelings.com/wp-content/uploads/friendship-quites-i-am-getting-too-old-to-be-around-people-who-dont-understand-the-concept-of-lo-300x300.jpg

Russ
04-22-2018, 06:41 PM

You said it, babe. Scumbags ignore every suggestion and every warning they ever get in their lives, but when someone is kicking their ass down the street, that's the one thing they can never ignore.