PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Gun Parkland Student Dings Obama Essay: 'Seems Asinine and un-American'

jimnyc
04-20-2018, 09:33 AM
The kid is right.

---

Pro-Gun Parkland Student Dings Obama Essay: 'Seems Asinine and un-American'

Kyle Kashuv, a pro-Second Amendment student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, roasted former President Obama on Twitter Thursday for writing an essay praising only the school's pro-gun control student activists for Time magazine.

Seventeen people were killed and seventeen more were wounded at the Parkland, Florida, school on February 14, making it one of the deadliest school massacres ever.

On Thursday, Time released its list of the 100 most influential people. It included some Parkland survivors -- but only pro-gun control survivors: Cameron Kasky, Jaclyn Corin, David Hogg, Emma Gonzalez, and Alex Wind.

While the teenage activists have certainly become fixtures on certain liberal news networks, it's not yet clear how influential they've been in the gun debate.

Public support for stricter gun control laws surged in the wake of the shooting, but a recent Quinnipiac University poll showed support decreasing significantly.

Nonetheless, Obama wrote a gushy tribute praising the student gun-grabbers and crediting them with "shaking us out of our complacency" with their activism.

"The Parkland, Fla., students don’t have the kind of lobbyists or big budgets for attack ads that their opponents do," Obama wrote disingenuously.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/pro-gun-parkland-student-dings-obama-essay-seems-asinine-un-american/

High_Plains_Drifter
04-20-2018, 02:01 PM
These little anti constitution fascist democrat kids skipping school today will NEVER over come or convince the VAST MAJORITY of law abiding Americans that they have to GIVE UP THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS because THEY think they have to... never happen... bunch of IDIOTS.

I give the pro gun kid heaps of credit, and my bet is he's not ALONE. You just won't hear the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING report on it.

Black Diamond
04-20-2018, 03:27 PM
These little anti constitution fascist democrat kids skipping school today will NEVER over come or convince the VAST MAJORITY of law abiding Americans that they have to GIVE UP THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS because THEY think they have to... never happen... bunch of IDIOTS.

I give the pro gun kid heaps of credit, and my bet is he's not ALONE. You just won't hear the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING report on it.
20th anniversary of columbine.