PDA

View Full Version : Are Dykes Sexist?

glockmail
08-20-2007, 10:52 AM
They seem to openly reject males.

theHawk
08-20-2007, 11:43 AM
If they are then I am too, I openly reject males too.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 11:49 AM
LOL well I can understand that. But I was also referring to non-sexual relations.

dan
08-20-2007, 11:49 AM

Whatever, lezbo.

glockmail
08-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Whatever, lezbo.
Lezbee friends?

Sitarro
08-20-2007, 12:53 PM

I've always found the whole lesbian and fag thing pretty funny. Lesbians generally dislike men but they try to be act like men(I've worked with and known enough of these people to know it's true). Fags aren't attracted to women yet want to act like them, the worst of them, the most flamboyant of them. They are all so obviously mentally screwed up it's pretty funny.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

glockmail
08-20-2007, 01:01 PM
I think a better explanation is that queers are attracted to the opposite sex but due to their odd behaivior cannot attract a normal mate.

KarlMarx
08-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Right... I've often wondered that, too. If gays aren't attracted to women, why do so many of them dress like women? You'd think other gays would be repulsed by that. The same thing goes for lesbians.

But back to the question, are lesbians sexist? I don't know the answer, because I haven't worked around or known many. However, feminists definitely are sexist. They've simply taken their resentment of men, added some neo-Marxist philosophy to make their resentment of men seem palatable and project their resentment onto innocent men who had nothing to do with the issues that they can't deal with.

Feminism is a good way to screw up your life. It simply teaches you that men are evil, you are bad if you want to act like or be a woman, that being a stay at home mother is bad, that men are commodities to be used, then discarded when no longer needed, that women are victims and have no responsibility for their behavior and that men are always to blame for whatever is wrong with your life.

jackass
08-20-2007, 03:13 PM
http://image.debatepolicy.com/is.php?i=450&img=waterboy3.jpg

Men are the devil!!

LiberalNation
08-20-2007, 03:38 PM
lol

Abbey Marie
08-20-2007, 04:10 PM
I've always found the whole lesbian and fag thing pretty funny. Lesbians generally dislike men but they try to be act like men(I've worked with and known enough of these people to know it's true). Fags aren't attracted to women yet want to act like them, the worst of them, the most flamboyant of them. They are all so obviously mentally screwed up it's pretty funny.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

And what's up with the infatuation with Judy Garland/Liza Minelli/Liz Taylor/Cher?

Pale Rider
08-20-2007, 04:13 PM

Ask hillary.