PDA

View Full Version : Actress Allison Mack, arrested on sex trafficking charge

jimnyc
04-21-2018, 03:47 PM
Goes to show, you never know who's behind that face. She's cute and just doesn't strike me as a criminal. She'll likely claim she was abused and under his control, but sounds like she was having fun in this little disgusting enterprise.

This isn't being sexist or basing things on appearance, just that she looks too innocent to be a criminal.

https://i.imgur.com/qgbq99i.png

----

"Smallville" actress Allison Mack arrested for role in NXIVM sex cult

"Smallville" actress Allison Mack has been arrested in connection with an alleged sex cult case involving the purported self-help group NXIVM, officials announced Friday. Mack and alleged cult leader Keith Raniere were indicted on charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy.

U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York Richard P. Donoghue and William F. Sweeney Jr., Assistant Director-in-Charge of the FBI, announced the charges. Mack is set to be arraigned in Friday, while Raniere will be arraigned on a later date. He was previously arrested on a complaint and ordered detained.

At the end of March, federal prosecutors said they captured Raniere, the leader of NXIVM, who allegedly recruited Hollywood stars and enticed women into the group, making some of them brand themselves with his initials. FBI agents raided a home in New York connected to Raniere, CBS Los Angeles reports.

Raniere has called NXIVM a self-help group, but investigators allege it was a multi-level marketing scheme used as a ruse to enslave and traffic women for sex.

"As alleged in the indictment, Allison Mack recruited women to join what was purported to be a female mentorship group that was, in fact, created and led by Keith Raniere. The victims were then exploited, both sexually and for their labor, to the defendants' benefit," Donoghue said. "This Office and our law enforcement partners are committed to prosecuting predators who victimize others through sex trafficking and forced labor."

Court filings say that in 2015, Raniere, who also went by "Vanguard," created a secret sub-organization with NXIVM called "DOS," an acronym for a Latin phrase that loosely translates to "Lord/Master of the Obedient Female Companions," or "The Vow." The filings allege that DOS had levels of women "slaves" headed by "masters" in a pyramid scheme, with Raniere at the top and Mack immediately below Raniere.

Rest - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/allison-mack-smallville-arrested-nxivm-sex-cult-keith-raniere/

darin
04-22-2018, 12:26 PM
if its true, it's demented as F and she should be sent to jail at my house.