PDA

View Full Version : 'You Don’t Like Us, Mr. Trump? Then Hand Over the State of Florida'

jimnyc
04-23-2018, 08:05 AM
Back to reparations again AND now want free land? I wish I could have been on the other side with a megaphone, so that I could tell him to "fuck off". Reparations my ass. Why should this scumbag get one nickel? And not a single other black person either. Always about handouts and freebies - and that's what the Democrat party taught them.

How about hand over the state of California to them, and other liberals are free to remain there. Then put up a wall there as well. Adios!

And back to Trump being a racist and "doesn't want us" :rolleyes:

---

Former New Black Panther Chairman: 'You Don’t Like Us, Mr. Trump? Then Hand Over the State of Florida'

WASHINGTON – Malik Shabazz, former chairman of the New Black Panther Party and president of Black Lawyers for Justice, called on President Trump to provide reparations for slavery or designate territory solely for African-Americans.

“We must have reparations, full compensation for the theft of our land, the theft of our bodies, the theft of our people from Africa, the theft of our dignity; the desecration of our souls decade after decade after decade after decade. As I said, we don’t want your food stamps. We don’t want no government handout. We don’t want to be trying to fix up some paperwork so I can get Social Security. We want our own. Donald Trump, you don’t want us? You don’t want to be around us? Hot dammit, I don’t want to be around you,” Shabazz said during a “Save Our Sons: Stop the Killing” and "Condemn Donald Trump" National Black Men’s Convention march and rally outside of the White House on Saturday organized by the National Black Men’s Movement.

“We want land. We want our own. You don’t like us, Mr. Trump? Break us off some of this territory. You don’t like us, Mr. Trump? You don’t want to be around us? Then hand over the state of Florida,” he added. “You don’t want to be around us – make a trade. Give me Georgia. Give me Alabama. Give me South Carolina.”

Speakers at the National Black Men’s Movement events included representatives from the New Black Panther Party and other organizations such as city-level Black Lives Matter groups and the National Action Network.

Shabazz, who organized the rally, slammed Trump for calling an NFL player who kneels during the national anthem a “son of a bitch.”

“If you’re a son of a bitch, as Donald Trump says, who is your mama? Where I come from, you talk about my mama that’s some fighting words. Where I come from, a man don’t let nobody talk about his mama like that; he’s ready to throw down. Where is your toughness, black man? Where is your hard-nosedness, black man? Where is your anger, black man? Where is your militancy, black man? Donald Trump says black men are sons of bitches and thereby he calls, pardon me, but I have to say it, he calls the black woman a bitch as well,” he said to chants of “Black Power” from the crowd. “The black woman is the mother of all living things on the planet… Your women didn’t take care of your babies. It was black women on the plantation that took care of your little nasty babies.”

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/former-black-panther-chairman-dont-like-us-mr-trump-hand-state-florida/

Black Diamond
04-23-2018, 08:53 AM
intriguing idea but I don't want to give up Florida. If we give them their own land, does that mean no more welfare checks ? No more $20 million contracts to throw a football and piss on the flag ?

darin
04-23-2018, 09:11 AM
That guy can go fuck himself all the way to fuckhimselfistan.

Black Diamond
04-23-2018, 09:15 AM
That guy can go fuck himself all the way to fuckhimselfistan.
I'm guessing that's a long ways away.

Abbey Marie
04-23-2018, 09:18 AM
That man is racist.

darin
04-23-2018, 09:19 AM
Let's consider taking over the tribal lands of the great great great grandchildren of the Africans who sold slaves, and offering ANY American of african descent a plot of land in central africa. "free". They just have to get there and claim it.

CSM
04-23-2018, 09:22 AM
Let's consider taking over the tribal lands of the great great great grandchildren of the Africans who sold slaves, and offering ANY American of african descent a plot of land in central africa. "free". They just have to get there and claim it.

Isn't that how Liberia was founded? Just sayin....

Black Diamond
04-23-2018, 09:25 AM
I always found the name of that country ironic.

Elessar
04-23-2018, 09:33 AM

Well this racist punk can want in one hand and shit in the other, then see which fills up first.

Liberia comes to mind. Was that created for freed slaves? Yes it was.

Elessar
04-23-2018, 09:34 AM

Beat me to it.

And yes, that is how it was founded.

Black Diamond
04-23-2018, 10:00 AM
Well this racist punk can want in one hand and shit in the other, then see which fills up first.

Liberia comes to mind. Was that created for freed slaves? Yes it was.
That's why it has its name? I thought that was the country where Slaves were captured and put on boats.

Elessar
04-23-2018, 10:05 AM
That's why it has its name? I thought that was the country where Slaves were captured and put on boats.

As I recall, the countries that took their captive enemies and sold them to the Dutch and Brits of the time as slaves were
The Gold Coast - now Ghana - Ivory Coast and Nigeria.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-23-2018, 11:01 AM
Well, it's a proven fact, and google likes to bury the truth because it's very un PC to say it but, blacks aren't very smart. They're about the dumbest race on the planet. You have to be dumb to think America owes you reparations. They already have AA and a staggering long list of other things exclusively to benefit blacks. This reparations talk is moronic beyond words, and to me just makes blacks look like a bunch of stupid, lazy, racist beggars.

hjmick
04-23-2018, 04:09 PM
Florida is about the only state I'd be will to give away...

I'd likely give Hawaii back to the indigenous peoples, though I might insist on that being conditional...

CSM
04-23-2018, 04:41 PM
Florida is about the only state I'd be will to give away...

I'd likely give Hawaii back to the indigenous peoples, though I might insist on that being conditional...
hmmmm....California comes to mind. Let's give em California....

Elessar
04-23-2018, 04:44 PM

They would have to learn Spanish and quit the gang wars with Latinos.

It is tough for them to learn English instead of Ebonics as it is.

hjmick
04-23-2018, 05:05 PM

Yeah, it crossed my mind as well... Then I considered all the two states contribute to the nations food chain, California won... plus my daughters and grandchildren live there, as long as California remains a state, there is still hope...

High_Plains_Drifter
04-23-2018, 07:01 PM
The only thing we should GIVE them is a one way ticket back to Africa, if they think they have it so damn bad here.

aboutime
04-23-2018, 07:25 PM
intriguing idea but I don't want to give up Florida. If we give them their own land, does that mean no more welfare checks ? No more $20 million contracts to throw a football and piss on the flag ?

If they really are serious about someone giving them their OWN LAND. I hear and have seen, on the National Geographic Channel many times....MILLIONS OF ACRES of FREE, OPEN, WARM, WELL STOCKED LAND....Across the Atlantic Ocean, in the Continent called AFRICA.

Americans who feel sorry for them should volunteer to PAY the big CRUISE SHIP Companies for transport of EVERYONE who wants their own land... For that FREE CRUISE to AFRICA.

That...IMO...is the greatest REPARATIONS anyone could ever ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtJKHr1zg_g

aboutime
04-23-2018, 07:26 PM
The only thing we should GIVE them is a one way ticket back to Africa, if they think they have it so damn bad here.

ONE WAY TICKETS FOR REPARATIONS!:clap: