PDA

View Full Version : Trump absence leaves everyone happy at Barbara Bush funeral

gabosaurus
04-23-2018, 12:47 PM
Melania looks especially comfortable and relaxed: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/shortcuts/2018/apr/23/why-are-the-bushes-clintons-obamas-and-melania-smiling-so-broadly-at-a-funeral

jimnyc
04-23-2018, 12:55 PM
Gabby is gone for a long time. She reads something she think she can troll the board with. She logs in, posts crap, and logs out, all in about 2 minutes.

George HW Bush is grieving. Melania is simply being respectful to the 2 douchebags that were in the WH prior to her. The Obama's and the Clinton's are still garbage & still criminals. Trump didn't attend so as not to make any type of commotion, since liberals bring their garbage wherever he goes, and it's not fair to Barbara Bush to have nitwits protesting in any way at her funeral.

Melania is comfortable, as she is a decent woman, and likely knows she is so easily heads and shoulder above the 2 twits already mentioned.

Laura Bush is a very decent woman, and outside of doing good while in the WH, she doesn't get involved in the drama, like Melania, and very unlike the other 2 idiots.

So predictable, still stupider than ever, nothing has changed, nor was it expected to.

Abbey Marie
04-23-2018, 01:03 PM
They do look happy, and it's because they all have something very significant in common.
But...
Trump attends funeral- criticize him.
Trump skips funeral - criticize him.
See how that works?

I just want Dems out there to know this: Even though you think the average American is stupid, they really aren't. They see what's going on with all this muckraking.

Gunny
04-23-2018, 01:07 PM
Melania looks especially comfortable and relaxed: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/shortcuts/2018/apr/23/why-are-the-bushes-clintons-obamas-and-melania-smiling-so-broadly-at-a-funeral
You just crossed the line. The friends you thought you might have here? Subtract one. It takes one Hell of a low life to say that shit about her. And her being dead doesn't matter. Live or dead you are fucking out of bounds.

Hope that other sack of shit board loves you. All anybody has to do is say the word on this one and you can go hang on it with tailfins.

pete311
04-23-2018, 01:35 PM
I just want Dems out there to know this: Even though you think the average American is stupid, they really aren't. They see what's going on with all this muckraking.

Somehow you have the ability to speak for the minds of tens if not hundreds of millions of people. Impressive!

jimnyc
04-23-2018, 01:37 PM
It was a day for liberals to celebrate in various ways. :rolleyes:

---

Melania Attends Barbara Bush Services Without POTUS As ‘Scary Event’ Rocks Funeral

Former First Lady Barbara Bush’s funeral preparations have been rocked by a “scary event.” First Lady Melania Trump will be attending without the president, which is causing the liberal media to hyperventilate since Barack and Michelle Obama and Bill and Hillary Clinton will be there. Here’s what the mainstream media refuses to report as they try to make the president look heartless.

The mainstream media is viciously attacking Melania Trump today. Ever since it was announced that she would be attending Barbara Bush’s funeral solo, the vultures have been busy spreading ridiculous stories about Melania and President Donald Trump.

There are two stories dominating the headlines about Melania. First, several leftwing outlets are bashing her on the way she wears her coat, but we’ll have more on that later. The bigger story that they refuse to report is why the first lady is traveling to Mrs. Bush’s funeral without the president. These so-called journalists really are pathetic.

So, we did some digging and found out the real reason President Donald Trump won’t be attending Barbara Bush’s funeral. Wherever the POTUS goes, it’s a security nightmare. Trips must be planned weeks in advance, and if by chance he must travel at a moments notice, the extra cost and extra security is a real hassle.

Then, Wednesday, Dallas News reported, “Security concerns arose in Houston at the church that will host former First Lady Barbara Bush’s funeral after a man was seen on the roof at St. Martin’s Episcopal Church. Police set up a perimeter around the area and deployed a helicopter in the search, but they couldn’t find the man.”

“There is a lot of attention to this church over the next few days,” Houston police Lt. Larry Crowson explained. “We’re concerned any time somebody’s on the roof of a church at night but especially with the coming events,” he added.

According to Politico, the White House issued a statement, saying, “First Lady Melania Trump will attend the memorial service for Barbara Bush this Saturday on behalf of the First Family. To avoid disruptions due to added security, and out of respect for the Bush Family and friends attending the service, President Trump will not attend.”

So, this makes perfect sense. The Bushes have no desire to turn the funeral into a three-ring circus, and the president has no desire to cause undue stress for the grieving family at this most somber event. But, the rumor mill wants to make Trump out to be an uncaring meanie who doesn’t want to be around his wife or give his respects to the Bush family.

Fox News set the gossipmongers straight, reporting, “It’s not uncommon for sitting presidents to skip the funerals of former first ladies. After all, former President Barack Obama did not attend the funeral of Nancy Reagan in 2016 or Betty Ford in 2011.”

Melania is undoubtedly the most gracious and classy FLOTUS left, especially when you compare her to Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton, even if she wears her coat over her shoulders, which is the topic of several articles today meant to degrade her even more as she attends the funeral.

Before we get to the ridiculous bashing of Melania over how she wears her coat, first check out how the press praised Meghan Markle for doing exactly the same thing. Town and Country Magazine reported, “[Meghan] Markle is wearing a midi dress from Altuzarra, with button details, sky-high black stilettos, and a blazer by Camilla and Marc. Like a true fashion lover, she opted to wear it off the shoulders.

The UK Times reports on Meghan Markle “shrobing,” which is the word used for wearing your coat over your shoulders. “Shrobing, darling, is short for what we fashionistas call shoulder-robing. It’s this thing called a portmanteau. Quite a funny concept, actually. You should look it up,” reports the UK Times.

Oh, but when Melania Trump wears her coat like that, it’s a fashion disaster. Following her trip to the Opioid Memorial Center a couple days ago, she posted the image below on Instagram, writing, “Very moving visit today – ‘Prescribed to Death’ Opioid Memorial on the Ellipse is a worthwhile partnership between @WhiteHouse, @usinterior, & @nationalparkservice. #StopEveryDayKillers.”

Immediately, the leftist fashion divas got their sharp knives out and trashed how she wears her coat. Slate Magazine’s article titled “Why Melania Trump Rarely Uses Sleeves As They Were Intended: A Few Theories” was just hateful and stupid, including their take on her Instagram pic.

“The sleeves of her pink overcoat hung like dead fish from her shoulders, with no arms to shape them or hands to give them a natural end. Her unclothed arm, meanwhile, reached out from within to touch the wall. The optical effect made her look inhuman, with the wrong number of limbs attached at all the wrong angles,” reported Slate Magazine.

Rest - https://madworldnews.com/melania-barbara-bush-services/

Abbey Marie
04-23-2018, 01:37 PM
Somehow you have the ability to speak for the minds of tens if not hundreds of millions of people. Impressive!

Thanks! I am pretty perceptive. And now I see you are, too.

jimnyc
04-23-2018, 01:39 PM

The left has been stating as much for years, you and your ilk. Even you last week implied that you were smarter than everyone here at DP.

Doing a little swimming in the shithole today, are we?

Black Diamond
04-23-2018, 01:41 PM
The left has been stating as much for years, you and your ilk. Even you last week implied that you were smarter than everyone here at DP.

Doing a little swimming in the shithole today, are we?
His boyfriend made him wear a raincoat....

Abbey Marie
04-23-2018, 01:47 PM
Using the phrase "fashion disaster" to describe Melania Trump is ludicrous. The woman looks beautiful in anything, and her fashion sense is superb. The White House has not looked this good since god knows when.

We know Dems will stoop to unbelievable depths to attack Trump. I am no longer surprised at anything they do. But when all anyone needs is a pair of functioning eyeballs to see they are lying, it's particularly dumb.

Gunny
04-23-2018, 02:00 PM
Somehow you have the ability to speak for the minds of tens if not hundreds of millions of people. Impressive!So some have ability to disresspct a dead woman for no reason? Tell me you want to school and got taught that bullshit. The concept that being so stupid comes naturally boggles the mind.

How does it feel to hate someone you don't know based on a contrived label? That must be one special ass feeling. You losers disgust me. And yes, I said losers jimbob. I mean for real.

Picking on a dead woman who just happened to be married to the guy. Gonna sleep tight tonight? How can you be so vile? Not like she sold secrets to And uranium to Russia then ran fro Presient and stooges voted for her.

And yes I went there. One on one jackass. I don't need help. Me and you. You're always whining. I don't need any help. Bring your shit. The first question is a freebie. What did barbara Bush ever do to you?

LongTermGuy
04-23-2018, 03:46 PM
Gracious... *FLOTUS
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dbfj8leVwAA2pvp.jpg
And...I’m so Thankful that we have a President that cares for our Military and their Families! Praying for his safety and many years of success! God Bless our President....

:salute:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dbdq-aOUQAAb9HE.jpg

Gunny
04-23-2018, 03:59 PM
Crickets are pretty loud n this echo chamber. Come on Pete. It'll be just me n you. Take the stripes. Un required. I don't need them.

Everyone's waitin on you. Come get some. Bring your dull cohort. I got badges for 2 on ones. Y'all don't even count as 2. I'm being kind, Put up or shut up.

I will accept and apology in the honor of Madame First Lady Barbara Bush.

Anything less and I hope you got some good-ass artillery.

I actually met her. She was one of the kindest ladies I've ever met. We talked about my garden. Not who was who. I was just a dumbass cpl and she gave me a few tips.

That all spells you suck.

gabosaurus
04-23-2018, 04:02 PM
Gabby is gone for long periods because she has a family and work obligations. Plus she isn't interested in responding to people spamming the board with garbage right-wing blogs like Gateway Pundit. Gabby logs in and out quickly because she is at work. Others don't have family and/or work obligations, so they can sit on this board all day. I don't think I took shots at anyone in this thread except for the Orange Shitgibbon. Melania is obviously enjoying herself. In contrast to all the White House pictures where she looks miserable and dour. I didn't say anything bad about the late Barbara Bush or any members of the Bush family. I don't think I crossed any lines. I merely posted a thread that expresses how many people feel. Your responses may vary.

Gunny
04-23-2018, 04:09 PM
Gabby is gone for long periods because she has a family and work obligations. Plus she isn't interested in responding to people spamming the board with garbage right-wing blogs like Gateway Pundit. Gabby logs in and out quickly because she is at work. Others don't have family and/or work obligations, so they can sit on this board all day. I don't think I took shots at anyone in this thread except for the Orange Shitgibbon. Melania is obviously enjoying herself. In contrast to all the White House pictures where she looks miserable and dour. I didn't say anything bad about the late Barbara Bush or any members of the Bush family. I don't think I crossed any lines. I merely posted a thread that expresses how many people feel. Your responses may vary.Gabby runs away because her bumblebee as can't back her alligator mouth.

I don't know any of these people you are claiming to be victim to. So you wasted a lot of words explaining shit to a void. The problem with believing what you are told .. you think everyone else is just as dumb as you.
i

hjmick
04-23-2018, 04:23 PM
I'm just going to call it as I see it...

There is no one who would deny that there is no love lost between The Donald and the Bush family. It might be safe to say that at least one sincerely dislikes the other...

That being said, and setting aside the security nightmare...

President Trump's decision not to go may be the first act of respect that, to my mind, comes off as sincere, heart felt. He was fairly certain that he wasn't welcome but the Bush's wouldn't say he couldn't come and he new it would be a security nightmare... and he knew he'd be criticized mercilessly either way...

Granted I'm not a huge fan of the man (though I do try to be fair), but I think he did the right thing...

For both reasons...

Elessar
04-23-2018, 04:40 PM
I'm just going to call it as I see it...

There is no one who would deny that there is no love lost between The Donald and the Bush family. It might be safe to say that at least one sincerely dislikes the other...

That being said, and setting aside the security nightmare...

President Trump's decision not to go may be the first act of respect that, to my mind, comes off as sincere, heart felt. He was fairly certain that he wasn't welcome but the Bush's wouldn't say he couldn't come and he new it would be a security nightmare... and he knew he'd be criticized mercilessly either way...

Granted I'm not a huge fan of the man (though I do try to be fair), but I think he did the right thing...

For both reasons...

I have thus far remained pretty neutral on this mostly because others have stated how I view Trump's
motives for staying clear.

I saw and see no need to Rah-Rah anything in what should REMAIN a somber gathering.

But I must fully agree with your 'conclusions' hjmick and those of Abbey.

Gunny
04-23-2018, 04:59 PM
I want that pic removed. Either someone else does it or I will. That was my Cinc's wife. You people.

jimnyc
04-24-2018, 12:37 PM
Plus she isn't interested in responding to people spamming the board with garbage right-wing blogs like Gateway Pundit.

Interesting that you have been offered many times, cold hard cash, if you were to prove lies on their site. You went from that, to just calling them garbage, because you KNEW you were wrong and couldn't handle the heat. Like any other media agency, they will litter some stories with their right slant, never denied. Just like CNN, MSNBC and other leftie sites do. Difference is, I have PROVEN many stories either wrong on facts, or posted stories where they were busted lying.

But you just want to whine about a site and that's all. That's because you aren't a fan of facts, or supporting them, or disproving them if/when you claim it's lying or false.

You? You don't post links, you are just a shitty troll trying to rile people. Then you act ABOVE others here many times with your crap about having a life, too busy working and blah blah blah. Like media agencies that have been proven wrong many a time, I don't believe jack shit you say anymore. I'm NOT impressed with your bragging of family, nor impressed with what I DO NOT believe about your employment. You come here once in a blue moon, to drop your lame turds in the hopes of pissing others off. It doesn't piss me off, it just leaves me shaking my head more and more. Go back to having children write your stuff, they're more qualified, in likely every department, more so than a human turd such as yourself.

https://i.imgur.com/VyyXvWc.png

https://i.imgur.com/fXzZFOa.jpg

High_Plains_Drifter
04-24-2018, 01:09 PM
Hi troll... :bye1:

High_Plains_Drifter
04-24-2018, 01:11 PM
It's common knowledge to anyone with a brain. That's why we have president Trump and not president SKANK.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-24-2018, 01:12 PM
So some have ability to disresspct a dead woman for no reason? Tell me you want to school and got taught that bullshit. The concept that being so stupid comes naturally boggles the mind.

How does it feel to hate someone you don't know based on a contrived label? That must be one special ass feeling. You losers disgust me. And yes, I said losers jimbob. I mean for real.

Picking on a dead woman who just happened to be married to the guy. Gonna sleep tight tonight? How can you be so vile? Not like she sold secrets to And uranium to Russia then ran fro Presient and stooges voted for her.

And yes I went there. One on one jackass. I don't need help. Me and you. You're always whining. I don't need any help. Bring your shit. The first question is a freebie. What did barbara Bush ever do to you?
You'll have to do like Rush Limbaugh does, and "tie half your brain behind your back" to make it fair.

Gunny
04-24-2018, 01:14 PM
I hope you aren't waiting on your main means of protection. You lost that shit. I could care less about your politics. There was no call for that. None. No excuse. Zero. Get it?

FakeNewsSux
04-24-2018, 01:44 PM
"Originally posted by pete311

Actually not that impressive. Thanks to groupthink it's not 10's or 100's of millions of minds, it's just one.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-24-2018, 03:05 PM
Gabby is gone for long periods because she has a family and work obligations. Gabby logs in and out quickly because she is at work. Others don't have family and/or work obligations, so they can sit on this board all day.
Isn't it curious... that out of your EXTREMELY BUSY LIFE... that you find JUST enough time to visit the board to drop your leftist democrap propaganda... odd... and I didn't know that no one else here doesn't have any family or work obligations... weird how you know that.