PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters Confronted About Contradictory Comey Remarks

jimnyc
04-25-2018, 11:24 AM
This retard outright admits her stupidity, for anyone on earth left who didn't already know that. One minute he has no credibility at all, but since he wrote a book condemning Trump, now he's OK.

---

Maxine Waters Confronted About Contradictory Comey Remarks

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) isn't quite sure what to make of former FBI Director James Comey. But, she is certain that he can be trusted on his claims about President Trump. MSNBC's Chris Hayes confronted Waters over her change of heart on his program Tuesday. In January 2017, when Democrats were still smarting over Hillary Clinton's loss and were blaming Comey for reopening the email investigation so soon before the election, Waters claimed he had no credibility. Now that he's authored a book critical of Trump, however, she's jumped to his defense. What gives?

Waters's "explanation" was, as The Washington Post put it, "cringe-worthy" - awkward laughter and all.

https://i.imgur.com/0AUeaJH.png

“I’ve tried to clarify that and to say, yes, coming out of that classified briefing, I said that, and I certainly meant it,” she said. “However, I think it is quite different when you take a look at Comey and his relationship to the president, what he said, what he’s done. I believe him.”

Of course, she can't be blamed for joining Comey's fan club. Many Democrats have had the same sudden turnaround on Comey since he was fired by the president. They love all his juicy details about Trump's supposed insecurity. Waters's new fondness for Comey is proof that some Democrats' are only warming to him because of their disdain for the president.

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/04/25/maxine-waters-confronted-about-comey-comments-n2474213

Gunny
04-25-2018, 03:57 PM
This retard outright admits her stupidity, for anyone on earth left who didn't already know that. One minute he has no credibility at all, but since he wrote a book condemning Trump, now he's OK.

---

Maxine Waters Confronted About Contradictory Comey Remarks

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) isn't quite sure what to make of former FBI Director James Comey. But, she is certain that he can be trusted on his claims about President Trump. MSNBC's Chris Hayes confronted Waters over her change of heart on his program Tuesday. In January 2017, when Democrats were still smarting over Hillary Clinton's loss and were blaming Comey for reopening the email investigation so soon before the election, Waters claimed he had no credibility. Now that he's authored a book critical of Trump, however, she's jumped to his defense. What gives?

Waters's "explanation" was, as The Washington Post put it, "cringe-worthy" - awkward laughter and all.

https://i.imgur.com/0AUeaJH.png

“I’ve tried to clarify that and to say, yes, coming out of that classified briefing, I said that, and I certainly meant it,” she said. “However, I think it is quite different when you take a look at Comey and his relationship to the president, what he said, what he’s done. I believe him.”

Of course, she can't be blamed for joining Comey's fan club. Many Democrats have had the same sudden turnaround on Comey since he was fired by the president. They love all his juicy details about Trump's supposed insecurity. Waters's new fondness for Comey is proof that some Democrats' are only warming to him because of their disdain for the president.

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/04/25/maxine-waters-confronted-about-comey-comments-n2474213
Let's discuss everything wrong here. Maxine Waters and intelligence briefing. The operative word being the obvious one.
Next ... can anybody spell Ollie? You're not nailing this guy. If he gets more than a parking ticket I'll buy. Y'all don't get it. He has more power than Trump. Quit being proud of busting the head and more importantly expendable stooge.

Example. Who took the fall for Iran-Contra. A LtCol. Light birds fetch coffee in DC. IF they have permission. But some dumbass grunt orchestrated Iran--Contra? I had more authority.

So, foaming at the mouth about trying to bust the Dir, Ops, CIA. You ain't got enough popcorn. I don't plan on outliving the ending. And yes I am being a dick. People are calling me nice. Thanks for the provided vehicle on the dumbass train. Being right is not a winning card in this hand.