PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Who Called Fox News ‘Fake’ And Told Child To Google Trump’s Lies

jimnyc
04-25-2018, 11:29 AM
She should be fired. Another pathetic woman, taking out her TDS on a child.

---

Parent Slams Teacher Who Called Fox News ‘Fake’ And Told His Son To Google Trump’s Lies

Todd Hein, whose 14-year-old son Jacob Hein cited Fox News in a homework assignment, claims the teacher embarrassed his son and told him to look up all of the times President Donald Trump has lied since taking office.

“He turned in an article on the U.S. Navy capturing a UFO on their radar. She came up to him in class in front of everybody and said, ‘I noticed that you cited Fox News on your last article as well. And I want you to know that Fox News is fake news,'” Hein said on “Fox & Friends” Wednesday. “‘It’s full of lies. And you’re no longer to use Fox News as a source for any of these assignments.’ Obviously he was embarrassed, scared.”

The Indiana teacher, Sarah Ford, at Blackhawk Middle School in Fort Wayne gave Jacob a new assignment, which involved looking up on Google all the times Trump has lied and turning in a full-page paper on it.

The class was not a history or civics class, but an eighth grade Spanish language class. Students were told to choose American news articles to translate into Spanish. Jacob is an honor student and had no disciplinary problems with the teacher up until that point.

“This was in the middle of class. We were doing an assignment. And she came up to my desk and started speaking to me in front of the whole class,” Jacob said.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/25/indiana-teacher-fox-fake-news/

Elessar
04-25-2018, 05:09 PM
Personal politics have NO place in a middle or high school class.

Not even in Civics classes do personal politics belong.

aboutime
04-25-2018, 07:19 PM
even if she claims to have tenure......she needs to be fired. Period.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-25-2018, 10:15 PM
I'm tellin' ya... schools today are nothing more than DEMOCRAT INDOCTRINATION CAMPS.

HOME SCHOOL, period. Don't even bother sending your kids to those BRAIN WASHING CENTERS, they'll end up like LITTLE PETE... a head full of BULL SHIT.

aboutime
04-26-2018, 07:32 PM
Turn the tables on her...bring THIS report back for the Liberal Teacher...FROM GOOGLE!

http://econintersect.com/images/2013/12/60466814image5.png