PDA

View Full Version : Cosby guilty On all counts.

Black Diamond
04-26-2018, 01:04 PM
http://abc7chicago.com/amp/jury-reaches-verdict-in-bill-cosby-sex-assault-retrial/3394442/

Black Diamond
04-26-2018, 01:08 PM
Just coming through. I regret the use of the word "all" in the thread title.

jimnyc
04-26-2018, 01:10 PM
They will likely go light on him, mark my words. He "only" faces up to 10 years. He should serve the entire time with no possibility of parole, IMO.

FakeNewsSux
04-26-2018, 01:58 PM
The best part came after the verdicts were read and they were setting the date for sentencing. The prosecutor asked that Cosby be denied bail because he is a flight risk due to the fact that he owns a private plane. At this point Cosby stood up and announced to the entire court "I don't own a private plane you asshole." The judge apparently agreed saying that the prosecutor didn't demonstrate that Cosby is a flight risk.

Black Diamond
04-26-2018, 03:55 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11386&stc=1

High_Plains_Drifter
04-27-2018, 06:47 AM
He earned it. He belongs in prison.

mundame
04-28-2018, 07:14 AM
What a disappointment, that he would be so degenerate.

Elessar
04-28-2018, 12:12 PM
More fallout after the trial verdict. Several universities and colleges recind honorary degrees:

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2018/04/27/temple-university-rescinds-bill-cosbys-honorary-degree/23422390/

Quite fitting to save face and distance themselves from him.

Black Diamond
04-28-2018, 05:06 PM
More fallout after the trial verdict. Several universities and colleges recind honorary degrees:

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2018/04/27/temple-university-rescinds-bill-cosbys-honorary-degree/23422390/

Quite fitting to save face and distance themselves from him.
Yeah navy recinded their honors when he was first accused.

aboutime
04-28-2018, 06:21 PM
It took place in my Home Town, Norristown, Pa. Four blocks from where I grew up on Swede street. The old expression...."You can't go home again" applies. Everything in that place has changed so much. It looks like most of the Illegals from below the Mexican border...landed there. Not a joke, and if that makes me a RACIST....I accept.

Cosby is a huge disappointment for everyone who once Loved his Comedy, and his Show.

Abbey Marie
05-01-2018, 06:47 PM
It took place in my Home Town, Norristown, Pa. Four blocks from where I grew up on Swede street. The old expression...."You can't go home again" applies. Everything in that place has changed so much. It looks like most of the Illegals from below the Mexican border...landed there. Not a joke, and if that makes me a RACIST....I accept.

Cosby is a huge disappointment for everyone who once Loved his Comedy, and his Show.

Small world, AT- I used to work on Ridge Pike in Conshy. aboutime

aboutime
05-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Small world, AT- I used to work on Ridge Pike in Conshy. aboutime

I'm guessing. If you worked on Ridge Pike, you might remember WIBG, and Hy Lit's smooth voice as well.

Things have changed so much there...it's a wonder anyone claims to be from there now. Last time I was up there in Norristown...I thought they changed the names of the streets, stores, and everyone's name to JOSE!
And TACO BELL replaced Ma Bell in the office on Cherry, and Penn streets. ;)

Abbey Marie
05-01-2018, 08:11 PM
I'm guessing. If you worked on Ridge Pike, you might remember WIBG, and Hy Lit's smooth voice as well.

Things have changed so much there...it's a wonder anyone claims to be from there now. Last time I was up there in Norristown...I thought they changed the names of the streets, stores, and everyone's name to JOSE!
And TACO BELL replaced Ma Bell in the office on Cherry, and Penn streets. ;)

Nah, I grew up in the Bronx. Didn't work in Conshy until the late 80s- early 90s. Even then, Norristown seemed kind of icky. My daughter just got her Jeep in Ntown. At night. I couldn't wait to get home.

aboutime
05-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Nah, I grew up in the Bronx. Didn't work in Conshy until the late 80s- early 90s. Even then, Norristown seemed kind of icky. My daughter just got her Jeep in Ntown. At night. I couldn't wait to get home.

I know the feeling. We couldn't wait to get back to Virginia after being there. Everyone I once knew...didn't stay there. Because of the Court House, and it being the County Seat. That's the only reason I could see for Norristown to continue to exist. Sad to say, but you could put a picture of San Diego...at the Border, next to a present day photo of Norristown, and you'd swear you could see an advertisement for MEXICAN FOOD STORES.
I know...it sounds Racist but...FACTS ARE FACTS, and I have no desire to ever go back there.