PDA

View Full Version : Friends Thread 2

Gunny
04-28-2018, 08:53 PM
I have one or two. One knows how to grab an unleashed ass. Combat is not a place to play with the gunny. Kinda sucks having a 5 foot shrimp snatch you up.I WAS getting angry. I must be getting old.

Black Diamond: BBQ. You think I don't remember. I didn't fall off a turnip truck yesterday. Maybe. I know you can cook. I'll bring some TX you bring the KC. Does this mean meeting in OK? That's a fate worse than death.

And I'm sorry I can't remember your name. it's not you. You've always been one of my faves. Such a hippy. I got brand new Tevas.

Gunny
04-28-2018, 08:57 PM
And if anyone tries to screw up this thread, Lucy van Pelt will be on you like white on rice. The word "friend" means something.

Kathianne
04-28-2018, 08:58 PM
And if anyone tries to screw up this thread, Lucy van Pelt will be on you like white on rice. The word "friend" means something.
:laugh2:

Kathianne
04-28-2018, 10:03 PM
:beer:

Gunny
04-29-2018, 12:09 AM
:beer:So. Can you wear a crown with a halo?
Looks kind of confusing. You know I'm gritting my teeth. Is it pick on me week for a reason?

FTR. I have food poisoning. This is some good hallucinogenic shit. I haven't had a drink in forever.

Black Diamond
04-29-2018, 01:00 AM
So. Can you wear a crown with a halo?
Looks kind of confusing. You know I'm gritting my teeth. Is it pick on me week for a reason?

FTR. I have food poisoning. This is some good hallucinogenic shit. I haven't had a drink in forever.
How long is the food poisoning supposed to last ?

Gunny
04-29-2018, 01:20 AM
How long is the food poisoning supposed to last ?Don't know. Has to run out. I think I'm Thor. Anyone want to play?

This is some dumb shit. I wish I could buy It it.Honestly. I have never been on hallucingens. Might trim down on the measurement.

Elessar
04-29-2018, 08:49 AM
Food poisoning sucks.

I had it a couple of weeks ago. It kept me up all night,
back and forth to the toilet. The effects lasted the better parts of 2 days.

Black Diamond
04-29-2018, 01:55 PM
I have one or two. One knows how to grab an unleashed ass. Combat is not a place to play with the gunny. Kinda sucks having a 5 foot shrimp snatch you up.I WAS getting angry. I must be getting old.

Black Diamond: BBQ. You think I don't remember. I didn't fall off a turnip truck yesterday. Maybe. I know you can cook. I'll bring some TX you bring the KC. Does this mean meeting in OK? That's a fate worse than death.

And I'm sorry I can't remember your name. it's not you. You've always been one of my faves. Such a hippy. I got brand new Tevas.
We should do dinner. Buy you can't drop acid beforehand. :laugh:

Gunny
04-29-2018, 02:51 PM
We should do dinner. Buy you can't drop acid beforehand. :laugh:Apparently if we go to Bill Millers I don't even need my own shit. And I ate a pound of that crap. I don't mind mind being jacked, but apparently 24-7 is more than I can take. Why I never did drugs, I can control hootch. This is some OMG crap.