PDA

View Full Version : Last night's rally

Abbey Marie
04-29-2018, 11:08 AM
Did anyone else watch? Trump was in top form. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
And he skewered Comey the most.

jimnyc
04-29-2018, 11:11 AM
Yup, and meanwhile, the white house correspondents dinner, they all made asses out of themselves and embarrassed themselves. Or at least some of them I should say. Sarah Huckabee Sanders was in attendance, and they made jokes as usual, and picked on her personally about appearance and what not. She's a trooper for not responding or leaving. But pathetic to pull a stunt like that.

Abbey Marie
04-29-2018, 11:15 AM
Yup, and meanwhile, the white house correspondents dinner, they all made asses out of themselves and embarrassed themselves. Or at least some of them I should say. Sarah Huckabee Sanders was in attendance, and they made jokes as usual, and picked on her personally about appearance and what not. She's a trooper for not responding or leaving. But pathetic to pull a stunt like that.

Isn't it amazing how these supposedly feminist folks are happy to drag a woman's looks through the mud if she's on the wrong side of the aisle?

jimnyc
04-29-2018, 11:50 AM
AP Reporter Rips White House Correspondents’ Dinner as Sean Spicer Calls Out WHCA Board Members for ‘Disgrace’

South Carolina based Associated Press reporter Meg Kinnard ripped the White House Correspondent’s Association Dinner Saturday night for making it harder for reporters in red states to work and be trusted there. The dinner featured vile personal attacks by comedienne Michelle Wolf on senior White House officials Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway.

Photo before the WHCD entertainer unleashed vile attacks on Sanders and Conway.

https://i.imgur.com/z5HmuF0.png

Meg Kinnard, “If the #WHCD dinner did anything tonight, it made the chasm between journalists and those who don’t trust us, even wider. And those of us based in the red states who work hard every day to prove our objectivity will have to deal with it.”

Sanders’ predecessor first Trump White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, who attended the dinner, slammed the Correspondents’ dinner as a “disgrace” and called out WHCA board members in a series of tweets.

“Tonight’s #WHCD was a disgrace”

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/ap-reporter-rips-white-house-correspondents-dinner-as-sean-spicer-calls-out-whca-board-members-for-disgrace/

Black Diamond
04-29-2018, 01:58 PM
Be hilarious if Sarah huckabee sanders were the first female president

Russ
04-29-2018, 06:18 PM
Isn't it amazing how these supposedly feminist folks are happy to drag a woman's looks through the mud if she's on the wrong side of the aisle?

I don't understand how very homely female comedians like Michelle Wolf and Amy Schumer think they look down on anyone's looks.

Black Diamond
04-29-2018, 06:22 PM
Yeah. I remember them being relentless against Sarah Palin and her daughters.