PDA

View Full Version : How every Republican vs Democrat debate will go next election

Russ
04-29-2018, 06:31 PM
Here is the current framework for every debate between a Republican and a Democrat for the next election cycle, and possibly forever more unless something changes. Just fill in the blanks for the candidates and the office.

Moderator: Would the Republican candidate make a statement on their qualifications for this [fill in the blank] office?

Republican: I was the Governor of [state] and during my term I balanced the budget, improved employment overall and for every minority, and I made the neighborhoods safer with more police and EMT's, all while lowering taxes Before that I ran a successful business, employing thousands of people and many minorities, and I gave millions to charities.

Moderator: Thank you. Would the Democratic candidate make a statement on their qualifications for this office?

Democrat: Well, I don't have any qualifications, but I accuse all Republicans of being rascists. Plus, I'm wearing a silly hat.