PDA

View Full Version : The Patient Should Expire!

emmett
08-20-2007, 02:04 PM
Good Morning Dr. Smith!

Good Morning Dr. Bennett! How is it going this Morning?

Well, I'm overloaded. Terribly overloaded. I have a problem I need you help me with. You know the little boy who came in last week with Acute Bronchitis. We got his oxygen levels up to 95 with anti-biotics but he is back as an Emergency patient and doing terrible.

I thought we were RID of that one.

Yes, we were but little Timmy seems to continue with this problem. He is becoming a terrible burden to the system. We have had to use one of the only two oxygen tents we have just for him because of this lingering illness. If he gets Pneumonia, he'll be here for two weeks or so occupying that bed. What will we do?

I don't know. Since the government took over health care we really don't have much choice Bob. We might have to "let him go". I know his folks can't afford the black market care he needs, and hell, most of those guys are in prison now.

I know!

Damn! What do we do?

I don't know, there are too many sick children in our system already.

God help us, if the government would do as much to curve illegal immigration as they did to bring on this shitty new system.

I know.

What about the elderly guy in 213?

That one was not so difficult Bob. We had to "let him go". He required almost round the clock care and it was taxing the shit out of our resources. Nancy took care of that one.

Do we have enough............doses?

After she used that one, we have about 23.

OK. Make sure we choose the right ones. We don't want to get into any more of those ones like that lady that took two hours to go. You know what I mean!

Yes Sir!

medical 2933
08-29-2007, 12:00 PM
I don't think so.

Monkeybone
08-29-2007, 12:02 PM
and why don't you think so?

darin
08-29-2007, 12:11 PM
I don't think so.

Stop with the Post-Whoring replies.

emmett
07-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Good Morning Dr. Smith!

Good Morning Dr. Bennett! How is it going this Morning?

Well, I'm overloaded. Terribly overloaded. I have a problem I need you help me with. You know the little boy who came in last week with Acute Bronchitis. We got his oxygen levels up to 95 with anti-biotics but he is back as an Emergency patient and doing terrible.

I thought we were RID of that one.

Yes, we were but little Timmy seems to continue with this problem. He is becoming a terrible burden to the system. We have had to use one of the only two oxygen tents we have just for him because of this lingering illness. If he gets Pneumonia, he'll be here for two weeks or so occupying that bed. What will we do?

I don't know. Since the government took over health care we really don't have much choice Bob. We might have to "let him go". I know his folks can't afford the black market care he needs, and hell, most of those guys are in prison now.

I know!

Damn! What do we do?

I don't know, there are too many sick children in our system already.

God help us, if the government would do as much to curve illegal immigration as they did to bring on this shitty new system.

I know.

What about the elderly guy in 213?

That one was not so difficult Bob. We had to "let him go". He required almost round the clock care and it was taxing the shit out of our resources. Nancy took care of that one.

Do we have enough............doses?

After she used that one, we have about 23.

OK. Make sure we choose the right ones. We don't want to get into any more of those ones like that lady that took two hours to go. You know what I mean!

Yes Sir!

I thought maybe you Lefties should take anopther at my little story from 8/20 last year. The future of your desired government health care system.

April15
07-06-2008, 03:50 PM
That is kinda how it is now with HMO's.

actsnoblemartin
07-07-2008, 01:48 AM
I am not a whore :laugh2:

and government healthcare and hmo's suck monkey nuts

Stop with the Post-Whoring replies.