PDA

View Full Version : Islam is not a peaceful religion

jimnyc
04-30-2018, 06:23 PM
Something that pete311 is even guaranteed to agree with, IMO.

it is obvious that the muslim religion is not a peaceful one, the world would be a safer place without it.

I'm not even sure that it was ever intended to be a peaceful religion. There was a time I believed it was a loving religion, that was often overtaken and perverted by some fanatics. But many years reading up about Islam, and the koran, and the hadiths and all other related books, I've come to the belief that while some love is definitely taught in the koran - Islam and their readings as a whole, were never fully intended to be peaceful. In fact, I believe that war, and death, and killing non-believers - are all part of the religion.

And look at everything going on in the world, and that has gone on in the past few decades, the war and violence - it's overwhelmingly muslim involvement. Not everything of course, but dang, the majority of the world's problems today all route back to muslims. You can take that straight to the bank.

---

The amount of attacks, casualties and deaths related to Islam and their terror ways are ever growing since 9/11.

Apparently a total of over 33,000 terror related types of attacks since then, whether large or small. The total amount of deaths is something I just don't want to add up.

Just March of this year, the last full month on record, there were 171 terror related attacks. This killed 738 people. 26 of them were suicide blasts. This took place in 27 different countries.

The past week alone, from the April 21st - April 27th, there were 35 attacks in 10 different countries. This killed 238 people. 4 of the attacks were suicide blasts.

Just TODAY alone, 3 reported attacks, 2 in Afghanistan and one in India. 39 more dead as a result. 3 dead by terrorist guns in India. 11 CHILDREN ripped apart in a suicide attack in Kandahar, Afghanistan. 25 more killed in a double suicide bombing on journalists and 1st responders.

-----

So my conclusion is easy, that the muslim religion is not a peaceful one, the world would be a safer place without it.

jimnyc
04-30-2018, 06:49 PM
Meh, they ain't missing nothing, Starbucks sucks, IMO.

But hell, gonna go to hell if you buy from them? That's a bit far and fierce.

They disagree with something, so therefore no muslim should be able to go there then AND you will go to hell if you do. Muslims are brainwashed and like it. I was just reading another article about Iran and some app called "Telegram". They didn't like it, so apparently the Iranian leaders just made it disappear! LOL Now they want you to use some messaging app called “Soroush”. This one is better for "national interests". I quote from the article about this new app:

Among peculiar features on the new Iranian-made app are multiple emojis, featuring women wearing veils, suggesting going pray, holding a picture of Khamenei, as well as signs wishing “death” to America, Israel and freemasons.

-----

Muslims buying from Starbucks will go to hell, says popular preacher

A popular preacher is under fire on Twitter for saying Muslims who buy from Starbucks will go to hell.

In a 52-minute video uploaded by Islamic channel Fodamara TV on Youtube, Abdul Somad, the preacher in question, says that Muslims will be thrown into hell if they buy from Starbucks, as the coffee shop openly supports the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.

He made the statement when answering a question from a member of the audience on whether Muslims are allowed to buy from a café that supports LGBT rights.

He said: “In the afterlife [...] the angels will ask the [LGBT community], ‘How did [your community] grow so big?’ [The LGBT community] will respond, ‘Because of the donations [given to us]. 'Who gave you the donations?' 'Those who are in heaven.'"

God will pull out those who are in heaven and throw them into hell for donating to Starbucks, he added.

Rest - http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2018/04/28/muslims-buying-from-starbucks-will-go-to-hell-says-popular-preacher.html

jimnyc
04-30-2018, 07:49 PM
Just TODAY alone, 3 reported attacks, 2 in Afghanistan and one in India. 39 more dead as a result. 3 dead by terrorist guns in India. 11 CHILDREN ripped apart in a suicide attack in Kandahar, Afghanistan. 25 more killed in a double suicide bombing on journalists and 1st responders.

---

Twin bombings in Afghanistan kill 25, including 9 reporters

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) -- Two Islamic State suicide bombers struck in Afghanistan's capital on Monday, killing 25 people, including nine journalists who had rushed to the scene of the first attack, in the deadliest assault on reporters since the fall of the Taliban in 2001.

An Agence France-Presse photographer, a cameraman for the local Tolo TV station and several reporters for the Afghan branch of Radio Free Europe were among the fatalities, police said. At least 45 people were wounded in the attacks, according to Kabul police spokesman Hashmat Stanekzai, who said four police were among those killed.

The attack was the latest in a relentless string of large-scale bombings and assaults in the capital and elsewhere in Afghanistan this year.

A few hours later, in the southern Kandahar province, a suicide car bomb targeting a NATO convoy killed 11 children from a nearby religious school, police said. The children had gathered around the NATO convoy for fun when the bomber struck, said Abdul Rahim Ayubi, a lawmaker from Kandahar. Eight Romanian NATO soldiers were wounded.

Rest - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_AFGHANISTAN?SITE=TXMCA&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2018-04-30-10-53-52

High_Plains_Drifter
05-01-2018, 01:13 PM
There's a STAGGERING MOUNTAIN of evidence that islam is the most STONE AGE, BLOODY, MURDERING, HORRIFIC, DISGUSTING CULT on earth, that how anyone could say it was a "religion of peace" and keep a straight face is beyond me.

Just think for a moment how peaceful the world would be without islam.

Taco Junkie
05-01-2018, 01:55 PM
I think I've posted this here before but it's so good it bears repeating.

CHURCHILL ON ISLAM Unbelievable, but the speech below was writtenin 1899. (Check Wikipedia - The River War). The attached short speech fromWinston Churchill, was delivered by him in 1899 when he was a young soldier andjournalist. It probably sets out the current views of many, but expresses inthe wonderful Churchillian turn of phrase and use of the English language, ofwhich he was a past master. Sir Winston Churchill was, without doubt, one ofthe greatest men of the late 19th and 20th centuries. He was a brave youngsoldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, agreat war leader and British Prime Minister, to whom the Western world must beforever in his debt.

He was a prophet in his own time. He died on 24th January 1965, atthe grand old age of 90 and, after a lifetime of service to his country, wasaccorded a State funeral. HERE IS THE SPEECH:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.
The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property,either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction o slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.
No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund,Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has alreadyspread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; andwere it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, thescience against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization ofmodern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."
Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition, Vol II, pages248-250 London).
Churchill saw it coming.

NightTrain
05-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Muslims buying from Starbucks will go to hell, says popular preacher

Oh, they're going to hell, alright. I don't think it's because of their coffee choices, though.

darin
05-02-2018, 05:48 AM
The religion is fine. The participants are crazy.