PDA

View Full Version : Kathy Griffin: 'You Can’t be Kanye West and Really Believe in MAGA'

jimnyc
05-01-2018, 09:45 AM
The things that this man has to go through just because he came out as a Trump supporter. LOL It kinda gives more of a glimpse into the haters than it does Kanye, IMO.

These folks like Griffin are claiming to know how the man should feel and be, more so than he himself. Something must be wrong with him, it must be a gimmick. And if not, he'll be exiled.

---

Kathy Griffin: 'You Can’t be Kanye West and Really Believe in MAGA'

WASHINGTON – Comedian Kathy Griffin said she doubts Kanye West is a supporter of President Trump.

Griffin noted that she lived next to West and his wife, Kim Kardashian, until about 2 months ago when the couple moved to a different neighborhood.

“I don’t think he really believes it. I really don’t. You can’t be Kanye West and really believe in MAGA, like you just can’t. My joke is I think he walked past Fox News for 5 minutes and then just sort of thought like, ‘oh, that’s interesting – that one line is interesting’ and then went to record something,” she said at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner on Saturday.

“But I’m hopeful and I love that John Legend is like taking Kanye on as his project. Legend can handle it,” she added, referring to Legend’s text messages to West about his Trump endorsement.

Griffin described her experience under federal investigation after deciding to pose with a mock severed head of the president as “scary.” Griffin said she was “detained at every airport” during her last overseas tour.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kathy-griffin-you-cant-be-kanye-west-and-really-believe-in-maga/

jimnyc
05-01-2018, 10:12 AM
And now he hears from Mad Momma Maxine. :rolleyes: And further mocks him by stating he needs assistance in formulating his thoughts. Imagine that, coming from her!

I got to thinking more of her an her antics. But I figured - if she's spending every waking hour on lame impeach Trump crap, and shit like this, perhaps this means she isn't getting her retarded little fingers involved in crafting ANY type of policy. I suppose that's a good thing.

--

Maxine Waters: Kanye Talking ‘Out of Turn,’ ‘Should Think Twice About Politics’

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) reportedly blasted musician Kanye West on Monday evening for talking “out of turn” when asked about West’s recent praise for President Donald Trump.

“Kanye West is a very creative young man who has presented some of the most revolutionary material in the African-American community. … But we also think that sometimes Kanye West talks out of turn and perhaps sometimes he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts,” Waters reportedly told Politico at an Oakland event with members of the Congressional Black Caucus that pushed for more diversity in Silicon Valley. “We don’t think that he actually means to do harm, but we’re not sure he really understands the impact of what he’s saying, at the time that he’s saying it and how that weighs on, particularly the African American community – and for young people in general. … And I think maybe he should think twice about politics, and maybe not have so much to say.”

West created a firestorm last week when he tweeted that the “mob” cannot make him not love his “brother” Trump.

“You don’t have to agree with trump but the mob can’t make me not love him. We are both dragon energy,” West tweeted. “He is my brother. I love everyone. I don’t agree with everything anyone does. That’s what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought.”

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/01/maxine-waters-kanye-talking-out-of-turn-should-think-twice-about-politics/

Black Diamond
05-01-2018, 10:15 AM
Uncle Tom being thrown at Kanye in 5...4...3...

jimnyc
05-01-2018, 10:46 AM
He's right of course, but once again he'll be roasted and toasted for this one. Democrats don't like this kind of talk.

--

HE WENT THERE=> Twitter Erupts After Kanye West Tweets About Republicans Freeing Slaves

Rapper Kanye West has caused quite a stir lately from his Twitter account since he tweeted his support for President Trump.

The liberals are going insane.

On Monday morning, Twitter erupted after Kanye West posted a screenshot of a text exchange he had with a friend about Abraham Lincoln.

Twitter was set ablaze after Kanye West posted a screenshot of a text exchange he had with a friend named ‘Steve.’

“Abe Lincoln freed and protected the slaves and he was Republican,” Steve said to Kanye in a text message.

“Republicans were the ones who helped black people; Democrats protected the rights of the slave owners of the south,” Steve continued.

Kanye West replied, “I’m gonna tweet this”

Steve responded with, “Those are facts”

Twitter erupted!

Liberals started attacking Kanye West by pushing the big lie that the parties “switched.”

There was never a switch. The Democrats have continued to destroy the black community with welfare and section 8 housing while telling them over and over again they’re victims.

Trump-hating Chrissy Teigen probably made an emergency call to her doctor in order to increase her meds.

https://i.imgur.com/2LZYniU.png

‘The parties swapped lie’ and ‘Republicans are supported by the KKK’ lie.

https://i.imgur.com/t1TYWiP.png

Conservatives showed support…

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/he-went-there-twitter-erupts-after-kanye-west-tweets-about-republicans-freeing-slaves/

Black Diamond
05-01-2018, 10:54 AM
Kanye is Trumps dream. This is awesome.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-01-2018, 11:00 AM
"You can always tell when you're over the target, you start taking flack."

Leftists have been on a major losing streak lately, like since the presidential election night. Seems that once the little America hating muslim faggot was gone people are pushing back against the left and their unhinged anti American bull shit and their psycho pussy liberal garbage.

My heart pumps purple panther piss for them.

Abbey Marie
05-01-2018, 06:40 PM
Kanye done been woke.

pete311
05-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Guys really, Kanye is not someone you want to cheer behind. He's been nutty for about 5 years now. Like Charlie Sheen nutty. Plus he has an album dropping in a month. Get it?

Black Diamond
05-01-2018, 09:32 PM
Guys really, Kanye is not someone you want to cheer behind. He's been nutty for about 5 years now. Like Charlie Sheen nutty. Plus he has an album dropping in a month. Get it?
Yeah and you have Kathy Griffin.

Winning.

jimnyc
05-01-2018, 09:38 PM

Can you please tell me who cheered Kanye? All I saw were folks laughing or bringing up things surrounding his comments, but not a single person cheering behind him. The circumstances he's created, what he has to go through simply for his tweet of support. How it gave Trump something to talk about.

And if it's some sort of ploy to sell albums, so be it. Who cares? No one is "falling" for anything, if that's what you mean. Kanye is a nutter as you point out, and has been that way for awhile. While his support is being laughed about, because of the treatment he's receiving from those on the left... It'll be interesting to see whether he's just playing everyone or not.

Black Diamond
05-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Can you please tell me who cheered Kanye? All I saw were folks laughing or bringing up things surrounding his comments, but not a single person cheering behind him. The circumstances he's created, what he has to go through simply for his tweet of support. How it gave Trump something to talk about.

And if it's some sort of ploy to sell albums, so be it. Who cares? No one is "falling" for anything, if that's what you mean. Kanye is a nutter as you point out, and has been that way for awhile. While his support is being laughed about, because of the treatment he's receiving from those on the left... It'll be interesting to see whether he's just playing everyone or not.
He is drawing all kinds of attention to himself no matter how many albums he's sold recently

Black Diamond
05-01-2018, 10:15 PM
He is drawing all kinds of attention to himself no matter how many albums he's sold recently
And I'll say it again. This is good for trump.

darin
05-02-2018, 01:41 AM

Kanye has the balls to do something like this. Even if he's lying deep down inside there's no bad result because it's not who we are underneath, it's what we do that defines us. (thanks Batman Begins).

Thus, even if Kanye is not a fan of his President and your President, Kayne is defining himself by what he does.