PDA

View Full Version : Roseanne On People Mad That She Supports Trump: ‘I Don’t Give A F**k’

jimnyc
05-01-2018, 10:34 AM
I like her attitude towards others regarding who one another voted for. I know I don't even ask people, nor do I care. I know for sure that tons of folks around me voted Hillary. Whatever, life goes on.

---

Roseanne On People Mad That She Supports Trump: ‘I Don’t Give A F**k’

Actress Roseanne Barr said Monday night that she doesn’t “give a fuck” if people are mad at her for supporting President Donald Trump.

The reboot of the show “Roseanne,” which features Barr as the matriarch of a family that supports Trump, has been receiving massive ratings. Barr joined Jimmy Fallon on his late night show to discuss the success of the show.

“I was blown away,” she said. “I think people just identify with the family and they missed ’em. They missed the family.”

Barr added that being back on set felt like being “home.”

“It couldn’t be a bigger thing,” Fallon agreed. “But then with a big hit comes people who aren’t so happy, as well, if you say that you’re a supporter of Donald Trump.”

“Oh yeah, people are mad about that,” Barr said with a shrug “But, you know, I don’t give a fuck.”

“Everybody had to choose for themselves, according to their own conscience, who they thought was the lesser of two evils,” she explained. “You know, everybody chose that so I’m not going to put anybody down who didn’t vote like me. This is America. This is a free country.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/01/roseanne-trump-dont-give-a-fuck/

Black Diamond
05-01-2018, 10:38 AM
CNN headline last week equated her with Cosby.