PDA

View Full Version : The First Person Pompeo Thanked After Being Sworn In Shows How Different He Is...

jimnyc
05-02-2018, 12:50 PM
I don't think this is as much political, or a comparison to others - but rather shows that Pompeo is a God fearing man, and also a decent person, IMO.

I DO think the other 2 would speak similarly if near anyone religious, and likely downplay if near atheists. In other words, they wouldn't truly care either way, IMO.

But the concentration should still be about his words, and not a comparison, also IMO. But it does say something about both of them, Hillary a life long Methodist, and Kerry being a catholic.

---

The First Person Pompeo Thanked After Being Sworn In Shows How Different He Is From Hillary, Kerry

Trump’s pick for secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, was sworn in Wednesday morning at the State Department. One of the first things Pompeo did demonstrated a stark departure from his predecessors in the Obama administration.

Pompeo thanked God in his speech and highlighted the “blessings” God has given him.

“I want to first thank God for this opportunity. For the many blessings he has granted to me in my life,” Pompeo told the president, vice-president and room of diplomats.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/02/the-first-person-pompeo-thanked-after-being-sworn-in-shows-how-different-he-is-from-hillary-kerry/