PDA

View Full Version : Grade Schooler FLIPS OFF GOP Representative During Photo Session

jimnyc
05-02-2018, 02:18 PM
I posted this as much for Mom's response as I did the kiddo's behavior. Mom responded in a classy manner, and as a great parent, IMO. And also the rep being gracious in replying!

---

Grade Schooler FLIPS OFF GOP Representative During Photo Session – Then Her Mother Weighs In

During his stop at the school Representative Gaetz posed for a photo with the 6th grade class.

One little girl flipped off the Congressman.

https://i.imgur.com/4FJdoo0.png
https://i.imgur.com/rakWii3.png

The mother of the girl apologized for her daughter’s disgraceful stunt.

Angela Marie wrote on the Gaetz Facebook page that she “would be dealing” with the girl when she got home.

https://i.imgur.com/jUQs7vK.png

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/grade-schooler-flips-off-gop-representative-during-photo-session-then-her-mother-weighs-in/

High_Plains_Drifter
05-02-2018, 02:41 PM
The other two little twats are flipping him off too, but they think they're being cute holding up their index finger to disguise the middle finger. They need an attitude adjustment too.

gabosaurus
05-02-2018, 03:32 PM
How do you expect 6th graders to act? They most likely don't know who the guy is, what he does, what party he is, or what political parties are. They are kids acting as kids. If those were high school students, you would expect more. But 11 and 12 year olds? The right wing media must be having a slow day. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
05-02-2018, 03:36 PM
How do you expect 6th graders to act? They most likely don't know who the guy is, what he does, what party he is, or what political parties are. They are kids acting as kids. If those were high school students, you would expect more. But 11 and 12 year olds? The right wing media must be having a slow day. :rolleyes:

How about it's nothing more than their Facebook posts doing the talking, and they all did well, IMO. I thought I explained myself well, and explained my thoughts on Mom's response, and then even the rep's response to that response.

But nope, you gotta stroll on in with your idiocy, only looking to rile.

But it IS funny, that by that age, you were already trying to post things that your daughter supposedly wrote, political wise. And not far off when you had them trying to do your debating for you. Gotta say, you gotta get the little children involved more often, as I truly thought they offered more than you and certainly debated better. :poke:

gabosaurus
05-02-2018, 03:49 PM
How about it's nothing more than their Facebook posts doing the talking, and they all did well, IMO. I thought I explained myself well, and explained my thoughts on Mom's response, and then even the rep's response to that response.

But nope, you gotta stroll on in with your idiocy, only looking to rile.

But it IS funny, that by that age, you were already trying to post things that your daughter supposedly wrote, political wise. And not far off when you had them trying to do your debating for you. Gotta say, you gotta get the little children involved more often, as I truly thought they offered more than you and certainly debated better. :poke:

Actually, my daughter was a lot older than sixth grade when she wrote those posts. If you look back, I am guessing your kid was doing the same thing in sixth grade. I know my daughter was already a smart aleck by that age. I do know that my daughter was competing in history competitions by seventh grade and receiving academic awards at the age when many kids were wasting considerable amounts of time playing video games.
My daughter wrote some very intelligent things on this board. Too bad she never got many intelligent replies.

jimnyc
05-02-2018, 03:54 PM
Actually, my daughter was a lot older than sixth grade when she wrote those posts. If you look back, I am guessing your kid was doing the same thing in sixth grade. I know my daughter was already a smart aleck by that age. I do know that my daughter was competing in history competitions by seventh grade and receiving academic awards at the age when many kids were wasting considerable amounts of time playing video games.
My daughter wrote some very intelligent things on this board. Too bad she never got many intelligent replies.

I don't care to share a single iota of remotely any personal information with you. I have no reason to make things up about my son, no need to brag about him in any way. I have no desire to use my kid as some sort of comparison to brag about, no thanks.

She didn't receive many replies as too many saw right through the facade of what was happening and didn't fall for it for a single second. And then in addition to that, in the remote fantasy world of yours that it may be true, folks were respectful and touched with kid gloves, or didn't reply at all. I don't think many felt the need to debate with a child, or the child's mother acting as if she were the child. :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
05-02-2018, 04:04 PM
How do you expect 6th graders to act?
Like they've been taught some fucking RESPECT! Is that too much to ask? Are you not old enough in 6th grade to know about DECORUM IN PUBLIC and showing your elders RESPECT? I WAS!

If you think that kind of disrespectful BULL SHIT should just be POO-POOD AWAY with a, "oh they're just kids," well then you have no fucking idea how they should ACT either then, do you? NO!

I was no angle in HS myself, but I would have never DREAMED of pulling a STUNT like that, IN A PICTURE. I would have been EXPELLED FOR SURE, and my Dad would have tanned my ass.

Kids today don't know about consequences, they think they can get away with whatever they want and FUCK YOU if you don't like it, YOU CAN'T HIT THEM, or they'll REPORT you for CHILD ABUSE. Well I'm sorry, but that's exactly what these THREE little TARTS need, a GOOD ASS TANNING. Guarantee they'd think twice before they tried THAT shit AGAIN.