PDA

View Full Version : We must have that liver John!

emmett
08-20-2007, 03:03 PM
Dr. Scalple, I was just looking over the chart on Senator Kennedy. His Diagnosis is not good. If we don't find him a liver shortly, and Imean today sir, Mr. Kennedy will expire.

I know it John. Leave me alone for a minute will you!

Yes Sir.

Ring! Ring! Ring! .........Hello!

Bill.

Dr. Scalple, what can I do for you!

I need a liver Bill. I got Ted Kennedy over here as you know and he is about to die on me. Jesus Christ Bill I need you man.

I told you yesterday Doctor. The Black Market is swallowing up all my resources. We need the money Dr. Scalple. I'm losing doctors left and right to other contries and those that are going privateer. You know........underground. This new Government Health Care Program has a cap on doctors earnings and we already aren't graduating enough youngsters that will take these jobs.

I know Bill but damn! Come on, please. Don't you have a ...........well............you know.............a potential!

Dr.SCALPLE............Code Red.................Dr. Scalple..............Code Red....ROOM313

Oh Shit! That's the Senator's private room.

Betty, page John for me. Tell him to meet me off at the 3rd floor maintanence room.

5 minutes later............................................. .....

Yes Dr. Scalple, you sent for me.

I want you to answer that Code Red in Senator Kennedy's room. Keep him alive for 15 minutes John. Just give me 15 minutes.

Doctor, you know what the problem is. We don't have a liver. He is going to expire.

No he isn't John. I'm gonna get a liver!

Huh!

I said I'm going to get a liver!

Oh my God Doctor, No! We've done too much of that lately.

WE MUST HAVE THAT LIVER JOHN! I'm not asking you to do it, I'm going to do it. That man in 412 was compatible according to the depth chart, his liver will do nicely.

He'll die Doctor!

He's indigent John! Dammit Boy! He has no class of life. What the fuck man. We have got to save the Senator. It's just like that situation with your uncle last year. Remember!

Yes, I know! But I paid for that.

The Senator will pay also John. He'll pay handsomely.

I understand. I'll get to the Senator.

I'll get the liver and meet you there!

Yes Sir!

If you do not think that a National Health Care Plan completely ran by government will result in this knd of shit, you are an embisile. Poor people will become mere parts houses. Technology to keep persons alive for nothing other than their parts will take place all over America. So, go ahead, support this idiot plan to provide equal care to all Americans if you wish. Just remember this story if you hapen to be in the hospital 14 years from now with a broken leg and while recovering you can wonder if the shot you are being given is the one that will be putting you under so YOU can help save the life of someone more important to the SYSTEM than yourself.

Doctors will be underpaid.

Taxes on the average American will skyrocket to over 60%, ask the Brits.

Think your special, go ahead and believe it fool.

Equipment will be non existant. The less care the better.

You will die of something that was cureable if THEY (the government) decides it is best for the system.

Say you don't believe in a citizens "right to die", it will require no further debate. Plenty of citizens will die. Curve the population problem, send um to the hospital. Get their parts, move um out!

medical 2933
08-29-2007, 12:05 PM
yes i need this.