PDA

View Full Version : Black Male Support for President Trump DOUBLES IN ONE WEEK Thanks to Kanye West

jimnyc
05-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Kanye made a comment about blacks being slaves, and that it was a choice. Reading from another rapper he spoke with, what he meant was, they chose not to fight back, that if they got together and fought back, that they had a chance in ending it.

I have no love for Kanye, never cared for him or his music. I still couldn't care less about him now that he has stated he supports Trump.

But it's sad to see another person attacked for simply liking Trump. And I mean attacked. And then add in the other comment he made, and now folks want to try and damage his income. Get a life folks, he's entitled to his comments and his support. :rolleyes:

---

BOOM! Black Male Support for President Trump DOUBLES IN ONE WEEK Thanks to Kanye West

New York Times bestselling author Raymond Arroyo joined Laura Ingraham on Wednesday night to discuss cultural issues.

Raymond dropped this bomb during their interview. According to the latest Reuters polling black voters support for President Trump doubled in one week.

This is a stunning development!

Before Kanye West announced his support for President Trump black male support for the president stood at 11 percent.
After Kanye’s endorsement black male support for Trump shot up to 22%.

This is devastating news. As Bill Whittle reported in his video today — if black support for Democrats drops to 85% the Democrat Party is in serious trouble.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/boom-black-male-support-for-president-trump-doubles-in-one-week-thanks-to-kanye-west-video/

Kanye Effect: Black Male Approval of Trump Doubles in One Week

According to a Reuters poll, approval for President Trump has doubled between April 22 and April 29, from 11 percent to 22 percent.

The Daily Caller, which first unearthed this metric, suggests caution. Although that was the week music superstar Kanye West came out in support of Trump, the finding could also be statistical noise in a poll that only talked to 200 black men.

Trump’s overall approval among black Americans also nearly doubled, with a jump from 8.9 percent to 16.5 percent.

Another interesting metric was on the issue of “mixed feelings.” Opinions on Trump among black males were hardened on the 22nd when only 1.5 percent said they have “mixed feelings” on the president. A week later that number jumped to 7.1 percent, which would suggest Kanye West’s goal of unlocking the mind to see outside the Left’s Thought Plantation is reaching people.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/05/03/kanye-effect-black-male-approval-trump-doubles-one-week/

Petition Demands Adidas Cut Ties with Kanye West

A petition calling on the sports apparel brand Adidas to drop rap superstar Kanye West over comments he made about slavery has reached more than 4,500 signatures.

“When you hear about slavery for 400 years. For 400 years?! That sounds like a choice. Like, you were there for 400 years and it’s all of you all? Like, we’re mentally in prison,” West said in an interview with TMZ on Tuesday.

The comments sparked outrage from the likes of CNN’s Don Lemon and Black Lives Matter activist DeRay McKesson, with infuriated activists even starting a petition urging Adidas to cut all ties with West.

“While Kanye can live safely in his multimillion-dollar castle, the rest of black America is continually marginalized and subject to unjust laws and treatment. Some even die because this behavior is so ingrained in our society,” the petition reads.

“Kanye West has a right to free speech, and he has the right to spout lies and misinformation and misplaced opinions — but we as consumers have the right to fight back against this type of dangerous propaganda.”

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/05/03/petition-demands-adidas-cut-ties-with-kanye-west/

Elessar
05-03-2018, 04:22 PM
The negative rhetoric never ends, does it?

I am with you, jimnyc. I do not care for him or his 'music', but admire his guts for standing
up to be recognized.

High_Plains_Drifter
05-04-2018, 12:56 AM
And the hits and push back against the radical fascist leftist democraps just keep coming.

No wonder little Pete is so triggered, and can only muster an infrequent in and out on the board.

Kinda strange being outside your echo chamber here aye little pete311 ?

pete311
05-04-2018, 08:31 AM
And the hits and push back against the radical fascist leftist democraps just keep coming.

No wonder little Pete is so triggered, and can only muster an infrequent in and out on the board.

Kinda strange being outside your echo chamber here aye little @pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) ?

What liberal communities do you partake in?

High_Plains_Drifter
05-04-2018, 09:14 AM
Well... responding to a question with a question just goes to show you couldn't answer the question... and I knew you wouldn't have an answer, so you'd either deflect, again, or puke up some other inane response.

You're dismissed.

Elessar
05-04-2018, 10:21 AM

Weak, as usual.

How are your 36 years old liberal non-serving years stacking up to my 37 years, liberal
child? You have never answered that. And you had the gall to call me un-American.

You avoid direct confrontation, but resort to back-handed insult.