anyone else here about this?

Was Hillary assaulting little girls again? :laugh2:

hjmick
08-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Yep. From California's 51st district.

08-22-2007, 04:42 AM
Finally found a news article on it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293834,00.html

Surprise! The media is completely ignoring it.

Gaffer
08-22-2007, 07:28 AM
Finally found a news article on it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293834,00.html

Surprise! The media is completely ignoring it.

You won't find anymore on it after this. It will be forgotten real quick because he's a democrap.

nevadamedic
08-22-2007, 07:43 AM
You won't find anymore on it after this. It will be forgotten real quick because he's a democrap.

Not if we get Fox News to pick up on it! :laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-22-2007, 07:44 AM
Not if we get Fox News to pick up on it! :laugh2:

Ack Shit, duh.

Psychoblues
08-30-2007, 08:57 PM
Maybe it was a Larry Craig (R) Idaho article and you failed to remember the details?

nevadamedic
08-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Maybe it was a Larry Craig (R) Idaho article and you failed to remember the details?

It's not like any of your Democratic leaders would be capable of that would it Mr. Knight's Templar and Freemason Grandmaster eh?

Psychoblues
08-30-2007, 09:33 PM
You are a genuine piece of excrement, Mr. nm.

It's not like any of your Democratic leaders would be capable of that would it Mr. Knight's Templar and Freemason Grandmaster eh?

Who are you talking to? Sir Knight or a Grandmaster that I have never claimed to be?

The last Freemason that occupied the Whitehouse (among many) was Gerald Ford, a Republican and a very well respected man in my book. Have you any other distractions that bring attention only upon yourself? So far you look fairly silly to me.

truthmatters
08-30-2007, 09:37 PM
it happened days ago and I heard it on TV ad n I dont watch Fox.
What happened was some senator then got arrested for bathroom shenanagins and pushed it right off the table.

nevadamedic
08-30-2007, 09:38 PM
You are a genuine piece of excrement, Mr. nm.

Who are you talking to? Sir Knight or a Grandmaster that I have never claimed to be?

The last Freemason that occupied the Whitehouse (among many) was Gerald Ford, a Republican and a very well respected man in my book. Have you any other distractions that bring attention only upon yourself? So far you look fairly silly to me.

The hell you haven''t you've stated a couple times you are some grandmaster or imperial wizard of the Freemasons. You should really remember your lies.

nevadamedic
08-30-2007, 09:41 PM
What happened was some senator then got arrested for bathroom shenanagins and pushed it right off the table.

What about your Democratic former Governor of New Jersey who was having extramarital affairs with male members of his staff in seedy motel rooms when they were supposed to be at the office working? You seem to convienently forget that since he was basically booted out of office and lost support from his own party that is supposedly so accepting of gay people. I don't hear you talk about that ever but when you hear of one Republican accused you go apeshit. Once again can you say hipocracy?

nevadamedic
08-30-2007, 09:42 PM

You should watch Fox News and maybe you would learn something since your so quick to believe everything your biased Liberal Media feeds to you.

Psychoblues
08-30-2007, 09:47 PM
An advocate for Faux News, nm. I should have already figured that out.

You should watch Fox News and maybe you would learn something since your so quick to believe everything your biased Liberal Media feeds to you.

I have never met a Faux News fan and advocate that I haven't also discovered to be a complete political idiot and an idealogical doofus to prove it. The MSM is bad enough. Why do you need the amplification?

nevadamedic
08-30-2007, 09:51 PM
An advocate for Faux News, nm. I should have already figured that out.

I have never met a Faux News fan and advocate that I haven't also discovered to be a complete political idiot and an idealogical doofus to prove it. The MSM is bad enough. Why do you need the amplification?

Yup, the MSM and their Liberal favortism is bad enough, im glad you agree with me twinkie.

Psychoblues
08-30-2007, 10:03 PM
Does Corporate ownership of MSM not get your dander up? If not, then you are either stupid or completely in the cult of whatever powers that control you.

nevadamedic
08-30-2007, 10:10 PM
Does Corporate ownership of MSM not get your dander up? If not, then you are either stupid or completely in the cult of whatever powers that control you.

So your telling me that the media is not biased twords Liberals? :lame2:

Guernicaa
08-30-2007, 10:26 PM
Bad to hear.

But its not as nearly funny and hypocritical as a man campaigning on "family values" and the explotation of homophobia being arrested for trying to have sex with other men in an airport bathroom.

They just dont compare. Sorry Av.

nevadamedic
08-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Bad to hear.

But its not as nearly funny and hypocritical as a man campaigning on "family values" and the explotation of homophobia being arrested for trying to have sex with other men in an airport bathroom.

He wasn't trying to have sex with other men in an airport bathroom, lear how to read. Goto bed little boy.

Gaffer
08-30-2007, 11:05 PM
Bad to hear.

That arrest happened four months ago. wonder why it took so long for it to get out....oh maybe so it can draw attention from clintons campaign donations?

nevadamedic
08-30-2007, 11:08 PM
That arrest happened four months ago. wonder why it took so long for it to get out....oh maybe so it can draw attention from clintons campaign donations?

I thought you were a Clinton supporter?

Psychoblues
08-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Maybe the "liberal media" was hanging back so as not to seem so conspicuous?

You have more personal problems than any Democrat has moral ones.

stephanie
08-30-2007, 11:43 PM
Bad to hear.

But its not as nearly funny and hypocritical as a man campaigning on "family values" and the exploitation of homophobia being arrested for trying to have sex with other men in an airport bathroom.

They just dint compare. Sorry Av.

So I guess what you're saying is that ALL HOMOSEXUALS, don't believe in family values?

You all defender's of the homosexual lifestyle, sure don't have a problem tearing down person who is a homosexual when it fits your political purpose, though...

now who is exploiting who....:laugh2::cuckoo:

nevadamedic
08-30-2007, 11:45 PM
So I guess what you're saying is that ALL HOMOSEXUALS, don't believe in family values?

You all defender's of the homosexual lifestyle, sure don't have a problem tearing down person who is a homosexual when it fits your political purpose, though...

now who is exploiting who....:laugh2::cuckoo:

Don't forget they like to insult people by refering to them as being Gay..........

Psychoblues
08-30-2007, 11:58 PM
Insult? WTF are you talking about?

Don't forget they like to insult people by refering to them as being Gay..........

It is Repukes that are so fixated on the "Gay" word. Most Democrats understand the work of God and don't attempt to repair it. What are you trying to repair?

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 12:01 AM

It is Repukes that are so fixated on the "Gay" word. Most Democrats understand the work of God and don't attempt to repair it. What are you trying to repair?

Being Gay is the work of God now?

Yurt
08-31-2007, 12:04 AM

homos stole the word ... :poke:

Pale Rider
08-31-2007, 12:43 AM

You still workin' on that bottle of Vodka?

Sorry skippy, faggots are the work of the devil, not God.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 12:57 AM
You still workin' on that bottle of Vodka?

Sorry skippy, faggots are the work of the devil, not God.

:clap::salute:

Psychoblues
08-31-2007, 01:10 AM
I dunno.

:clap::salute:

Larry Craig, (R), Idaho is still saturating the news. The fags control the news, don't you think?

08-31-2007, 01:12 AM

reading comprehension problems psycho? If you want to know the Reps from San Diegos name just read the article.

08-31-2007, 01:13 AM

it was never on the table. its been completely ignored.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 01:13 AM
I dunno.

Larry Craig, (R), Idaho is still saturating the news. The fags control the news, don't you think?

Once again attacking people by calling them Fag's but then you defend them tooth and nail in other posts. Damn your a Hipocrit. Also please go get tested for mental retardation................

08-31-2007, 01:20 AM
Bad to hear.

this happened before Craig was exposed. It was never even on the radar.

Cant imagine why the media would ignore a Democrat assaulting someone.

Needless to say I think politicians are going to be avoiding airports for a while...

Psychoblues
08-31-2007, 01:29 AM
Yeah,,,,,,It's all an abberation. The Twilight Zone could not have more accurately described this human dilemma.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 01:33 AM
Yeah,,,,,,It's all an abberation. The Twilight Zone could not have more accurately described this human dilemma.

Twilight Zone eh? That must be a place your used to isn't it Mr. Liar.

Psychoblues
08-31-2007, 01:41 AM
Seriously, nm, you really ain't from shit.

Twilight Zone eh? That must be a place your used to isn't it Mr. Liar.

Care to quote or link any lie I have told? If not, would Mr. Dick Licker or Mr. Head Up His Ass suit you for a good name? I have others.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 01:42 AM
Seriously, nm, you really ain't from shit.

Care to quote or link any lie I have told? If not, would Mr. Dick Licker or Mr. Head Up His Ass suit you for a good name? I have others.

Ive already done that twice dipshit.

Psychoblues
08-31-2007, 02:16 AM
OK, shithead.

Ive already done that twice dipshit.

Maybe I'm stupid but have haven't linked, quoted or even posted one single thing to back up your stupid claims in this thread as I asked you to do. Just where on the internet have you done any of that? Until you demonstrate any of that my claims remain true and you remain the liar that you are.

Get with it, cowgirl, and swallow what you bite off.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 02:19 AM
OK, shithead.

Maybe I'm stupid but have haven't linked, quoted or even posted one single thing to back up your stupid claims in this thread as I asked you to do. Just where on the internet have you done any of that? Until you demonstrate any of that my claims remain true and you remain the liar that you are.

Get with it, cowgirl, and swallow what you bite off.

Ok Mr. Liar, whatever you say Mr. Hipocrit.

Psychoblues
08-31-2007, 02:36 AM
It is you that is the liar.

Ok Mr. Liar, whatever you say Mr. Hipocrit.

And the hypocrite. Don't you love it when you eat on this: :pee:

Give it up or get out.

nevadamedic
08-31-2007, 02:56 AM
It is you that is the liar.

And the hypocrite. Don't you love it when you eat on this: :pee:

Give it up or get out.

There you go with the sick Gay comments again..............

Guernicaa
08-31-2007, 02:13 PM
He wasn't trying to have sex with other men in an airport bathroom, lear how to read. Goto bed little boy.
Honestly, at this point I'm not even sure why I bother to respond to you.

If you could actually read you would have seen I was comparing the Representative to the recently publicized Senator Craig. I made note that, IMO, being caught in a bathroom trying to have sex with men is much funnier and entertaining then being charged for assault.

I never once said that the Representative was the one who was being charged for trying to have sex with men. I was comparing his assault charges to Senator Craig’s lewd behavior charges.

Just the fact that you alone were the only one on this thread who didn't pick up on what I was trying to say proves that you really need to do everyone on this board a favor by removing your excuse of a mind from our discussions.