PDA

View Full Version : Why Hasn’t John Kerry Been Arrested? He Has Leftist Privilege

jimnyc
05-07-2018, 02:06 PM
Why in the world is this man, who is no longer in office, allowed to meet with foreign officials, possibly undermining what the current administration is working on? I'm very confident that the Trump administration is not feeding Kerry all current data to keep up with the latest of negotiations. For all anyone knows, Keery is undermining, and maybe even making promises about waiting for the next president. And who knows what Iran is liable to do. I'm not going to say he should be arrested, which would be nice, but he should be shut down, IMO.

And if this were a republican, and a democrat were in office? LOL

---

Why Hasn’t John Kerry Been Arrested? He Has Leftist Privilege

Like Hillary Clinton, former Secretary of State John Kerry apparently enjoys the immunity from prosecution that being a powerful Leftist brings you today.

The Boston Globe revealed Friday that Kerry is working hard to sabotage President Trump’s foreign policy regarding the Islamic Republic of Iran. Kerry reportedly “sat down at the United Nations with Foreign Minister Javad Zarif to discuss ways of preserving the pact limiting Iran’s nuclear weapons program.”

This was not, apparently, a one-off meeting between Kerry and the foreign minister of the regime that orders its citizens to chant “Death to America” in mosques every Friday: “It was the second time in about two months that the two had met to strategize over salvaging a deal they spent years negotiating during the Obama administration, according to a person briefed on the meetings.”

Further, the Globe reported that Kerry has not limited his shadow diplomacy to Zarif: “[Kerry] also met last month with German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, and he’s been on the phone with top European Union official Federica Mogherini … Kerry has also met with French President Emmanuel Macron in both Paris and New York, conversing over the details of sanctions and regional nuclear threats in both French and English.”

Today, Kerry’s spokesperson confirmed the meetings -- but danced around admitting his behavior:

https://i.imgur.com/y63X75N.png

Why? Because John Kerry must know he has put himself in violation of a never-prosecuted federal law that only seems to be mentioned when a conservative is involved -- for example, see what former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates said about Michael Flynn.

The Logan Act forbids unauthorized people from engaging in negotiations with foreign governments that are involved in disputes with the United States. The Logan Act’s intention is to prevent those unauthorized negotiations from undermining the position of the U.S. government.

Isn’t that exactly what Kerry is doing? Shouldn’t he be arrested and prosecuted?

He will not be. Kerry’s deep state peers think he is right, are hoping for his success, and couldn’t care less about the Logan Act. Just like they couldn’t care less about the security of classified State Department documents when they showed up on Anthony Wiener’s laptop next to his naughty selfies.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/why-hasnt-john-kerry-been-arrested-he-has-leftist-privilege/

jimnyc
05-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Yup, agreed.

---

Former Asst. Secretary of State: DOJ Should Issue Cease and Desist Order to John Kerry and Suspend His Security Clearance

Former Assistant Secretary of State Robert Charles joined Trish Regan on The Intelligence Report to discuss John Kerry’s secret policy meetings with the Iranian regime.

John Kerry’s spokesman on Monday confirmed that Kerry was meeting secretly with the Iranians to salvage the controversial nuclear deal.

Israeli officials already have proof that Iran broke the nuclear deal.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu released proof last week that Iran was moving ahead with their secret Iranian deal.

Robert Charles: At best it’s a gross indiscretion at worst it’s extreme disloyalty. And it’s hard to get inside John Kerry’s head. I’m not sure I want to be there. He believes he’s doing God’s work out there. This is the same guy that opposed the Vietnam war and called it a war crime… It does raise legal issues and there are two of them right off the top. You mention the Logan Act… The second piece of it is Article 3, Section 3, Clause 1 of the United States Constitution which says you cannot aid or comfort or adhere to the enemy. I think there is probably no country in the world that fits into the definition of a sworn enemy of the United States than Iran… The four things you ought to do right now is the Justice Department ought to issue a cease and desist order and say stop doing this. He’s been for months negotiating with the Foreign Minister of Iran. The second thing I think I’d do is do the same thing Sally Yates did to Mike Flynn. I’d send a few FBI agents over and do a debrief… The third thing I’d do is he has a courtesy clearance that he maintains as Secretary of State former. I think I would suspend that temporarily… The final thing I would do is have the White House Cousel issue some kind of a deterrent letter saying henceforth and forever more we frown on the idea of you going over and encouraging another country to negotiate against the United States.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/former-asst-secretary-of-state-doj-should-issue-cease-and-desist-order-to-john-kerry-and-suspend-his-security-clearance-video/

jimnyc
05-07-2018, 03:04 PM
POTUS Trump Puts John Kerry on Notice For His “Possibly Illegal Shadow Diplomacy” on Iran Nuclear Deal

Conservative media exploded after it was revealed Barack Obama’s former Secretary of State, John Kerry has been secretly meeting with Iranian officials to salvage Iran’s nuclear weapons program.

On Monday morning the President put John Kerry on notice.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/potus-trump-puts-john-kerry-on-notice-for-his-possibly-illegal-shadow-diplomacy-on-iran-nuclear-deal/

Black Diamond
05-07-2018, 03:53 PM
What is it about these losing presidential candidates who think they are still relevant?

aboutime
05-07-2018, 07:59 PM
Complete John Kerry Testimony, 04/22/71 - Winter Soldier

http://www.wintersoldier.com/index.php?topic=Testimony

PDF download:http://www.wintersoldier.com/graphics/Kerry_1971_Testimony.pdf

And, we can't forget his biggest FAN....https://us-east-1.tchyn.io/snopes-production/uploads/2013/10/fondavietnam.jpg

Kerry is one of the LEFTIST Untouchables, like everyone connected to Obama, and the Clintons. DOUBLE-STANDARDS for hypocrites, liars, and Traitors.

jimnyc
05-08-2018, 08:32 AM
John Kerry’s 57 varieties of mischief

John Kerry has spent all his life getting things wrong. He came home from the war in Vietnam to trash as war criminals the men with whom he wore the colors.

He told a hearing of the U.S. Senate a wicked tale of calumny, how the Americans in Vietnam had “personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”

It was all a lie, and he knew it was a lie, dramatic, convenient and self-serving. The Democrats forgave the lie, elected him to the U.S. Senate from Massachusetts, and finally nominated him to be the president of the United States, where his campaign providentially crashed and burned.

Barack Obama, eager for someone to assist in draping the United States in sackcloth and ashes in abject apology to the Islamic nations of the Middle East that had sent suicide squads to wound, maim and kill Americans on September 11, appointed him secretary of State to be the diplomatic face of America to the world.

Rest - https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/7/john-kerrys-57-varieties-of-mischief/

revelarts
05-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Experiment,
lets Reply using the same logic and nearly the exact words of various board members on other issues.

Logan Act?
.. Boo Hoo. That's constitutional. Write your congressman or write for office to make changes if you disagree. :rolleyes:
Again, don't like the Act, write your congressman, but as of now, they are acting legally, and have acted legally.
Even easier, since you apply the COTUS - have it brought to the supremes and declared unconstitutional. There's a thought!

Logan acts been around for 200 years and there's only been maybe one or 2 convictions...
Feel free to disagree with the decisions made by the Former Sectary of State, I certainly do, but don't try to pretend that he doesn't have the authority to do exactly what he is doing in this area.
At best it's a policy issue, have we agreed to consult with someone before before taking any diplomatic actions?

RARELY have the courts ever used the Logan act, like it or not.
Why has no one been charged with crimes for going to make diplomaticovertures? According to you, Kerry has committed crimes many times. So Presidents can be impeached for sex in the oval office and/or lying, but no traction can be gained in Logan Act crimes?

...193 military actions in our history Rev, and FIVE of them have been declared wars. The rest unilateral actions taken by POTUS.
Feel free to disagree with the decisions made by the Commander in Chief, I certainly do, but don't try to pretend that he doesn't have the authority to do exactly what he is doing in this area.
At best it's a policy issue, have we agreed to consult with NATO or the UN before taking any military actions?
#8 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?34511-International-Permission%92-Trumps-Congressional-Permission-For-Military-Actions&p=532286#post532286)

RARELY has congress ever declared war, like it or not...
Why has no one from congress or past administrations been charged with crimes for going to war? According to you, the USA has committed "war crimes" nearly 200 times.
So Presidents can be impeached for sex in the oval office and/or lying, but no traction can be gained in congress for war crimes? Can you post the bills that were sponsored in congress (links) that also include the voting?
#10 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?34511-International-Permission%92-Trumps-Congressional-Permission-For-Military-Actions&p=532302#post532302) and #11 #17 (http://So Presidents can be impeached for sex in the oval office and/or lying, but no traction can be gained in congress for war crimes? Can you post the bills that were sponsored in congress (links) that also include the voting?)

I don't agree with the Above mindset. i actually think Kerry HAS broken the Logan Act as have MANY others.
And it should be prosecuted. Starting with Kerry would send a good message but apparently there is simply NO will in the Courts or political class to do it.
Same for Immigration laws, same for the War powers resolution and article 1 powers of congress to declare war.

I agree with the GENERAL PRINCIPAL just because a LAW has NOT been ENFORCED it does not mean it IS NOT the law. Or that it Shouldn't be enforced.
Or that it's somehow "legal" because no one's been charged or arrested.
Even more so for the constitution.

jimnyc
05-08-2018, 09:34 AM
No "experiments" here, member removed from thread. Keep your anger pent up in that one thread you are upset about, because a post was moved. You're not going into MY threads and going to ruin them as well.

Gunny
05-08-2018, 12:21 PM
I'd say throw the bastard in jail. Isn't he tip-toeing around with some sedition? I thought that's what undermining the US government was. Kerry has no official standing. He does not represent the US government. He's representing his failed diplomacy and flailing about to salvage it.