PDA

View Full Version : Old Lady Down

Abbey Marie
05-07-2018, 09:59 PM
So, yesterday, I fell down our two front concrete steps, and made quite the 4-point landing. Hit my back, butt, ankle, and then, just to show off, slammed my head against a thick post.

Ended up with a few bruises, a knot on the back of my head, and a badly sprained ankle.

Lying in bed with ice and elevation of the ankle. Will certainly miss my last week of classes. :rolleyes:

Bilgerat
05-07-2018, 10:10 PM
So, yesterday, I fell down our two front concrete steps, and made quite the 4-point landing. Hit my back, butt, ankle, and then, just to show off, slammed my head against a thick post.

Ended up with a few bruises, a knot on the back of my head, and a badly sprained ankle.

Lying in bed with ice and elevation of the ankle. Will certainly miss my last week of classes. :rolleyes:

Where's the damn "Do NOT like" button.

Take it easy there young Lady!

Kathianne
05-07-2018, 10:19 PM

Well, I know you give everything your all, but that's a bit over the top! Mend quickly!

Black Diamond
05-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Oh no. Mend quickly.

darin
05-08-2018, 01:26 AM

dude, Honey. STOP doing that. At the very least your forum-posting-fingers still work. :) Love to you!!

LongTermGuy
05-08-2018, 01:40 AM
You will Get better Abbey....

SassyLady
05-08-2018, 03:16 AM

OMG, Abbey! Take care ... my whole body hurts just thinking about your fall.

CSM
05-08-2018, 07:45 AM
You old people have got to learn to throttle back... you're not 20 years old anymore!

Hope you heal fast.

Gunny
05-08-2018, 01:04 PM

Lying in bed with ice and elevation of the ankle. Will certainly miss my last week of classes. :rolleyes:Wow. I am impressed. I don't think I'm even that good :)

Those falls hurt.

Abbey Marie
05-08-2018, 01:52 PM
Thanks, everyone. I think I need to stick to flat shoes and sneakers...

jimnyc
05-08-2018, 02:02 PM

Somehow missed this thread!

Woman, you are not a ball! You do not bounce! LOL

Feel better. That's gotta sting! I do that kinda shit to my awkward self all the time, at least you likely don't make a habit of these types of things. Me? I'm just an idiot.

I hope you get on your feet quicker than you think. And if not, use it as an excuse to use Russ as your little slave to get whatever your heart desires. :)

Abbey Marie
05-08-2018, 02:08 PM

Woman, you are not a ball! You do not bounce! LOL

Feel better. That's gotta sting! I do that kinda shit to my awkward self all the time, at least you likely don't make a habit of these types of things. Me? I'm just an idiot.

I hope you get on your feet quicker than you think. And if not, use it as an excuse to use Russ as your little slave to get whatever your heart desires. :)

Lol! He’s here right now...

i def do not bounce. Unless you count my cabeza off that post.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2018, 04:12 PM

Ouch! I know that kind of fall must have hurt ..
Next time dont "show off"~~ ;) -ok??
Joking aside, hope you heal up quick. Glad it was not a bone breaking experience my friend.....-Tyr

Russ
05-08-2018, 05:23 PM

And if not, use it as an excuse to use Russ as your little slave to get whatever your heart desires. :)

Jim, I think that thought occurred to her mid-fall. :) ;)

hjmick
05-08-2018, 05:40 PM
Life Alert (http://www.lifealert.com/)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy3I9NnhSRA

aboutime
05-08-2018, 08:28 PM

Hey lady.....Gotta watch it these days. All of us know, or should know...we gotta be more careful now. Because all the Younger ones can laugh at us...means nothing, when you remind them THEY WILL BE OLD some day too! Take care...watch out for the possible concusion symptoms. They can sneak up, and cause a Clot...just get somebody to take a look. PEACE!